1160 Bradfield Road, Abington, PA 19001 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Elite Florals

We would like to introduce ourselves to you. We are Elite Florals, a full-service florist located in the Montgomery County area with a network of florists worldwide. With more than 25 years of experience, Elite Florals offers floral design expertise for corporate office and business entertaining, lifecycle events (i.e., weddings, funerals, Bar/Bat Mitzvah’s, Christenings) and personal in-home and gift-giving needs. We anticipate that we may already be servicing some of your colleagues and friends for one or more of these types of services, and would welcome the opportunity to provide you with referrals as a testament of our work and ongoing commitment to our clients.

A sampling of events that we have done include Cairnwood, Bryn Athyn Cathedral, Huntingdon Valley Country Club, The Crystal Tea Room in Philadelphia, The Highland Estate in Blue Bell, as well as a recent wedding on location in Hawaii. No event is too large or too small to receive our personal touch. We will gladly make references available upon request.

On behalf of Elite Florals, we look forward to serving you and all of your floral needs in the future. Should you have any questions or upcoming floral projects that you would like to discuss with Elite Florals, please call us at 215-886-6760.

We are the preferred wedding florsits for the following venues:

Tallamore Country Club

efbb120
Picture381

60 Reviews for Elite Florals

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

We were married a week ago and are still talking about the fantastic job Edie and Elite Florals did for us. Edie is an absolute pleasure to work with through the planning process and execution. She took our vision and made it work visually and on budget. It was more beautiful than we imagined, the flower combinations were just superb and the centerpieces were outstanding She was there the day of to make sure everything went smoothly and did it ever. If we did it all again tonight we wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to Edie and Staff for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Elite Florals's reply:

Oh Lauren, I am so happy you loved everything. It was amazing working with you and Elite Florals wishes the best for you and Joe! Stop in anytime :)

Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

Elite Florals and Edie did all of my flowers for our July 8th wedding. She did all the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières. Everything was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting, Edie knew exactly what I wanted. I showed her a few pictures of arrangements I liked and my dress, and she went in the back and brought out a bouquet that she just put together and it was exactly what I wanted! She saw my vision immediately. I cannot say how gorgeous all of the flowers were. I really wanted peonies in my bouquet as a remembrance for my grandfather who loved them, but Edie said that they would not be available or super expensive on my wedding day. I was disappointed, but understood. Well, on my wedding day, my bouquet had peonies in it that Edie cut from her own personal garden! Elite Florals goes above and beyond to give you your perfect vision. Edie and Elite Florals is amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Elite Florals's reply:

You were absolutely beautiful. I was so happy that i could help you and it made my heart warm up that you had a little piece of your grandfather with you on such a special day. Thank you so much for this review lovey :) Edie

Elite Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Venue Visit

• J.Calibre Photography
    J.Calibre Photography Wedding Photographers

Elite Florals provides amazing and elegant floral arrangements. On your wedding day they make your dreams and visions come to reality and the brides are left in tears of joy to experience such an immaculate ocassion. They are prepared with extra flowers incase a change needs to be made. We endorse Elite Florals. They also will make your pictures look amazing on your special day.

• Talamore Country Club
    Talamore Country Club Country Club Weddings

Elite Florals provides Top-of-the-Line floral arrangements for every event. From bride bouquets and groom boutonnieres to ceremony vases and reception centerpieces, each arrangement presents its own unique enhancements to the event. Specifically designed for each client, Elite Florals hones in on detail and does not disappoint when it comes to presenting the most wonderful flower arrangements in the area. -Talamore Country Club Ambler, PA 19002

• B B Productions
    B B Productions Wedding Bands

Highly recommended!

• 1160 Bradfield Road Abington, PA 19001 See on map
    215-874-8829 (Phone number)
    2679843273 (Other Phone Number)