Elite Florals Reviews

68 | Abington, PA

68 Reviews for Elite Florals

Kristen M. · Married on 10/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing Florist!

Absolutely amazing!! Edie knocked our wedding florals out of the park and by far exceeded our own vision of what we wanted for our wedding day!!! She is an absolute joy to work with and we will be using Elite for all our future floral needs!! Thank you so much for making our day so beautiful and gorgeous!! You are a true talent!

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Hillary

Hillary · Married on 09/21/2019

Best in the business!

Edie is phenomenal! She is so talented and took the one-off ideas about what we wanted for our wedding day and turned them into a vision. She then brought that vision to life and executed it flawlessly. Highly recommend Edie and her team for weddings and any other event. She's absolutely delightful to work with!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • W

Whitley · Married on 09/14/2019

Gorgeous Flowers, Amazing Work and Team

Edie was amazing to work with from my consultation to the wedding day. I had so many pictures of flowers I liked, and she brought my vision together and made them look so pretty. Edie did my ceremony flowers, my centerpieces, my bridal party and family’s flowers for the wedding. She was very professional and reliable and she worked through every detail with me on my final consult call. I love all her hard work and how amazing everything turned out- they were so perfect, and I got so many compliments. :) I totally recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience!

Edie and her team were amazing! They did a beautiful job for my wedding: from the bouquets to the centerpieces to the flowers on the cake- everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Kirsten · Married on 06/30/2018

Awesome experience start to finish

I worked with Edie and Paris and they were both great. I had little knowledge going into my first consultation with Edie and she brought my ideas to life to make it a really special day!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Hannah · Married on 02/09/2018

Edie and Paris were wonderful and easy to work with! I had no set idea about how I wanted my flowers to look, but Edie took my vague ideas, ran with them, and created the perfect bouquet for me and the most beautiful corsages and boutonnieres for the rest of my party. On top of all that, she had great advice and recommendations for other aspects of the wedding and was really able to help put me back when planning got crazy and I fell off track. I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 02/13/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

We were married a week ago and are still talking about the fantastic job Edie and Elite Florals did for us. Edie is an absolute pleasure to work with through the planning process and execution. She took our vision and made it work visually and on budget. It was more beautiful than we imagined, the flower combinations were just superb and the centerpieces were outstanding She was there the day of to make sure everything went smoothly and did it ever. If we did it all again tonight we wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to Edie and Staff for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Elite Florals's reply:

Oh Lauren, I am so happy you loved everything. It was amazing working with you and Elite Florals wishes the best for you and Joe! Stop in anytime :)

Elizabeth · Married on 07/08/2017

Elite Florals and Edie did all of my flowers for our July 8th wedding. She did all the bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnières. Everything was absolutely amazing! From our very first meeting, Edie knew exactly what I wanted. I showed her a few pictures of arrangements I liked and my dress, and she went in the back and brought out a bouquet that she just put together and it was exactly what I wanted! She saw my vision immediately. I cannot say how gorgeous all of the flowers were. I really wanted peonies in my bouquet as a remembrance for my grandfather who loved them, but Edie said that they would not be available or super expensive on my wedding day. I was disappointed, but understood. Well, on my wedding day, my bouquet had peonies in it that Edie cut from her own personal garden! Elite Florals goes above and beyond to give you your perfect vision. Edie and Elite Florals is amazing and I highly recommend them to everyone!!!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Elite Florals's reply:

You were absolutely beautiful. I was so happy that i could help you and it made my heart warm up that you had a little piece of your grandfather with you on such a special day.

Thank you so much for this review lovey :)
    Edie

Catherine · Married on 10/08/2016

Everything was fabulous! Edie is a wonderful lady!! She listens and knows exactly what you want. Our flowers were AMAZING!!! Love, love, loved Everything!!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Poonam · Married on 08/07/2016

It was a pleasure to meet and deal with Edie.
    Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Edie and her staff made our wedding day a splendid occasion! The bridal bouquet, groom's boutonnière, and the sprays for the wedding chapel exceeded our expectations! Edie made the selection process fun and affordable. Everything was delivered on time and fresh as can be. We highly recommend Edie and her staff at Elite Florals!

James & Sheila Tollett

Sent on 05/01/2016

I didn't have strong opinions about flowers before the wedding but Edie really understood what I wanted from the vague descriptions I gave her. She was flexible with my budget and I really appreciated that. When I received my bouquet, I was blown away. It was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted even though I didn't know it! The centerpieces were also exactly what I tried to describe. In short, Edie really knocked it out of the park. I was so pleased with my flowers.

Sent on 06/09/2015

Edie was absolutely amazing! I really didn't know very much about flowers when we met, but you could tell that she knew exactly what she was doing and she was very passionate and enthusiastic about her job. All I brought her was a swatch of the bridesmaid's dresses and she started developing a vision for the perfect flower arrangements. The flowers arrived at the house in perfect condition at the time promised. She communicated well with the church to coordinate getting the flowers for the alter there. I am so glad that I chose Elite Florals for my wedding day!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Edie is heaven sent. I discovered her through recommendations from a family member and a friend. The flowers at both weddings were stunning, and I was interested to see what Edie had to offer. She was welcoming and enthusiastic from the first hello. She was willing to accommodate the strange hours my husband and I had to meet for the first consultation. I told her my theme, which was Tuscan countryside. Her ideas started flowing like Niagra Falls. She had set of cards to show me the flowers she had in mind, which really helped me to visualize her concept. We had a few minor tweaks at our final consultation, and she was more than accommodating. She called the week of the wedding to review some things, and immediately sensed something was off in my voice. She listened for a full 10 minutes while I told her that the photographer was not willing to do what we wanted. She encouraged me to go after what I wanted. She was also amazing in coordinating with the church, who was trying to use my flowers for an event prior to the wedding without my consent. All the flowers were gorgeous; I still can't stop looking at my bouquet a week later. I also received rave reviews of the table centerpiece arrangements. Overall I consider Edie an amazingly talented florist, bride advocate, and wonderful person.

Sent on 05/01/2015

Brian · Married on 11/29/2014

If you are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and truly cares for the people they serve then you must go to Edie. As soon as my bride and I visited Elite Florals and met Edie, it was obvious she was in this business for the right reasons. She is full of energy and very enthusiastic. She spent a long time listening and walked through options to help us come up with the perfect arrangement.

When we received the quote we were pleasantly surprised at the price.
    The flowers were amazing on our special day, Edie delivered just like she said she would. Guests described our centerpieces as stunning and my wife's bouquet was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Christy · Married on 08/31/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Edith and her team at Elite Florals. I first met Edith at a bridal show and just loved her passion for her job and her enthusiasm for her brides. At our first meeting we talked for almost 2 hours looking at pictures and types of flowers that I liked. When I reviewed her price estimate, it was a little bit more than I had planned on spending but a quick phone call to Edithy and we were able to make a couple of small changes to save a little bit of money and still have a wonderful quality. I was so thrilled on my wedding day! Edith came to my house to deliver my flowers and the flowers for my girls in person! I knew that she would be at the venue later in the day to make sure that everything was perfect and it was! The flowers were everything I wanted them to be!

Sent on 10/14/2013

James · Married on 08/18/2013

Edie I am so please to have been asked to give you a review. The flowers you did for my bride made our day beyond fabulous . I heard all about you for months then on the day we got to meet. Your love for what you do is rare. We are so glad that when all was said and done you fixed issues not your doing and just made sure everything was what Holly wanted. When other vendor dropped the ball you picked it up and took care of what was missing. We did not no anything till our venue made us aware how much you fixed and what you had to do beyond your flowers. They also could not believe what you did.To date we still have not received a bill from you but will be sending you a check to cover you generous actions . We will recommend you with love and the highest regards for your care of us on the most important day of our lives. James

Sent on 09/18/2013

Joan · Married on 08/17/2013

My daughter had the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Your amazing talent understood everything she wanted right down to the butterfly release. As a mom I wanted everything perfect and I must say you hit every mark thank you Kylie was so very happy.
    Joan Eberly

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jerry · Married on 08/02/2013

I highly recommend Elite Florals and Edie . Can not say enough about how wonderful they are. Last minute add on did not stop them from making everything look amazing. We wanted outside wedding and the rain we thought would ruin it. Edie turned our venue enclosed patio into a garden. we where so surprised . As plan B was not what we wanted. She is amazing. We walked into a garden inside our venue, trees plants a fan blowing for wind, nothing was left out. We had no idea what this was to look like till we saw it. Outside would have never looked like this. Thank You from the bottom of our hearts. Jerry and Paul

Sent on 09/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 07/26/2013

great ideas, very creative supper with our budget. Loved the flowers you made for me. Thanks so much Kelly

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sandra · Married on 07/25/2013

I really loved my flowers thank you so much
    Sandra

Sent on 09/25/2013

Erin · Married on 07/21/2013

Edie you and your team made my beach wedding such a fun event that everyone is still calling to talk about it. loved everything you did for us.
    Erin

Sent on 09/23/2013

Jill · Married on 07/20/2013

If I could rate Edie and her team at Elite Florals as a (6.0 or higher!), I would! From beginning to end, they were a joy to work with. My husband and I had limited time to meet with Edie before the wedding as we currently live out of town, and she could not have been more flexible in adjusting her schedule to review plans for our wedding. Edie listened carefully to our ideas and made some excellent suggestions to us. She delivered everything we asked for and more, on time and on budget. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and lent a helping hand to us during a very busy day. The floral designs she created were exactly what we were looking for and turned out absolutely beautiful! Throughout the entire experience, Edie was extremely pleasant and kind to us. I would very highly recommend Edie and her team.

Sent on 08/18/2013

Andrea · Married on 07/20/2013

my wedding planning was long distance. I only met with Edith once and then all emails. I was a little unsure at first but after awhile it just fell into place Edith was on top off every detail and although not great on the computer as she will tell you up front. We talked back and forth several times then I left it to her to complete, I landed the night before my wedding . Edith Arrived at 8.30 am with my flowers and I could not have been happier, her extra touches where amazing. Our reception was so wonderful . Christmas in July never looked so real we felt like it was Christmas. Our family and friends arrived to falling snow loved that. Thank you so much for a dream come true Sgt .Andrea Wilson-McDonaldson

Sent on 09/06/2013

Lily · Married on 07/14/2013

Thank you so much for my fabulous flowers. My wedding was so pretty I really loved everything you did for us. Lily Andrews

Sent on 09/27/2013