Beautiful Blooms

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beautiful Blooms is a wedding and event floral design company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. This close-knit team of planners and designers works with events of various sizes, from intimate dinner parties to 700-person galas. Along with their carefully curated floral arrangements, they offer an array of decor services to complete your dream design.

Beautiful Blooms offers full-service event design, floral design, and custom event installations for weddings of all themes and sizes. Some of their arrangement styles include rustic, romantic, glamorous, and tropical to fit each couple's preferred aesthetic. Centerpieces, bouquets, flower crowns, and aisle markers are some of the many arrangements they offer. On your big day, they will handle floral delivery, setup, and cleanup to ensure that every petal and leaf look their best.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$225

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$18

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Elvera
    Elvera G. Married on 10/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trust Beautiful Blooms with Your Details!

If you know nothing about flowers, put your trust in Beautiful Blooms! I came to Blooms with 10 pictures on a Pinterest board and said I’m going for something fall-like. They turned that into the most beautiful arrangement of florals I have ever seen. Our designer, Grace Clark, was absolutely exceptional, walking us through different types of flowers, providing examples of arrangements, letting us change things, communicating with us constantly, and being just as excited about our selections as we were!

The day before the wedding, Grace sent me a photo of my bouquet. There were two flowers that I wasn’t over the moon about - she changed them out for me literally HOURS before they were delivered without hesitation. On the day of the wedding, our florals were delivered right to our room, boutonnières and corsages labeled, bouquets in water, and even additional loose blooms for the photographer to use for photos. We provided Blooms with our own family chuppah with a quilted cover. They affixed a beautiful arrangement of greenery and florals to it, transforming it into something truly incredible. The flowers were repurposed for our sweetheart table.

On our guests’ tables, we had beautiful small bouquets, which complemented the bronze lazy susans so well. Adorned with small votive candles, Blooms did an amazing job to use florals to enhance the amazing food we were serving.

It truly felt like magic when we arrived at the venue to see the flowers for the first time. They were amazing!! Thank you, Grace, and the entire team at Beautiful Blooms! We are so in awe of your work!
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 09/10/2022

Great Service

We had the pleasure of working with Grace Clark. Grace was great at communication and Helping me stay within budget. For our wedding we purchased the GOBO package, some centerpieces, and up/down lighting. Grace helped me put together my dream wedding. I can’t thank beautiful blooms enough for all their help with putting together my dream wedding!
    Lauren O. Married on 08/20/2022

Great experience!

Grace was a pleasure to work with! She was kind, explained everything thoroughly and helped work within my budget. She was also super responsive and helped to incorporate part of my mom's veil into my bouquet! The bouquets and flower arrangements were stunning, and exactly what I envisioned. We got a ton of compliments about the flowers from our guests! We are super happy that we chose to work with Beautiful Blooms and highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

79 photos · 07/30/2022
Darrin & Molly
47 photos · 06/11/2022

910 Fairmount Ave Philadelphia, PA, 19123
Location of (Beautiful Blooms)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding