Maria Mack Photography

Philadelphia, PA View map

Creating ethereal, light, dreamy photography for couples in love everywhere.

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Prints
Proofs

Tali Married on 09/18/2016
    Maria makes you feel comfortable she guides and gives great direction during the photos. The photos were beautiful and look like they came out of a magazine we couldn't be happier
    Kait Married on 07/02/2016

Maria Mack is a master of her craft 100% worth every penny! She and her team are extremely professional and help you feel comfortable in front of a camera. Because of her expertise in making you feel at ease, vast experience, and her immense talent for photography your photos will be gorgeous and artistic. We couldn't be happier that we chose Maria Mack to make our lasting memories and HIGHLY recommend her.
    Danielle Married on 05/14/2016
    I highly recommend using Maria Mack Photography! Maria's associate photographer, Sarah, was our photographer and she was wonderful. Sarah was so great to work with - easygoing, professional, super nice, and our photos turned out beautiful. Everything we were hoping for. Maria is super knowledgeable about setting up the timeline to make everything run smoothly on the wedding day - she recommended doing a first look and getting a 2nd shooter, both of which turned out to be excellent decisions. Also, the engagement shoot turned out to be super helpful for getting my husband and I more comfortable with Sarah (and just having our photos taken in general) and the pictures are super cute. Sarah really went above and beyond - she spent extra time on both the engagement session and the wedding day making sure that she got a ton of beautiful shots. Truly couldn't be happier with Maria and Sarah - beautiful photos and great people to work with.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

LovelyGirls Events LovelyGirls Events Wedding Planners

I was super excited to work with Maria up until the day of the wedding, and then she blew my mind away! Her work was fab, but her vendor style was amazing. Loved being on the sidelines as she guided the couple through the city and styled them throughout. Her work is fab, and I can't recommend her services enough!

Love 'n Fresh Flowers Love 'n Fresh Flowers Wedding Florists

As a wedding florist, I see a lot of photos, and Maria's are absolutely some of the best. She also happens to be extremely warm and friendly. I'm always thrilled when I see she's the photographer for one of my couples.

Just B Beautiful Just B Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Working with Maria is such a joy, the attention to detail and absolute love & passion for what she does really sets her apart. After working with Maria for the first time I'm sure we will have a long business relatiionship, it's hard to find someone with that type of work ethic and knowledge of her industry. I look forward to all our upcoming projects :)

1639 N. Hancock St., Suite #308 Philadelphia, 19122
Location of (Maria Mack Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding