Bellagala Photo + Video

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

Bellagala is all about saving you time and money without sacrificing quality or choice. We have an artist for every couple, no matter your style or budget. You are guaranteed an artist who will give you the time and attention you deserve throughout the planning process and on your big day.

Our custom quote feature allows you to get everything you want and nothing you don't. You determine the services, amount of coverage, number of artists, and products you are interested in. Additionally, every Bellagala client receives a dedicated Wedding Concierge, online planning tools, back up artist on call, and more.

Team

Kailee Soderlund
Kailee Soderlund
Sales Consultant

Hi, I'm Kailee! I'm so glad you're here and truly honored you're considering Bellagala to take part in one of the biggest and best days of your life so far!

You can think of Bellagala like a booking agent - you share your date and needs with us, and we'll help pair you with amazing creatives that'll be there to serve YOU on your wedding day! You won't have to inquire with multiple vendors - we have access to incredible talent and can quickly and easily present you with available options. I started at Bellagala as our Talent Manager and love playing matchmaker!

I also used to be a financial advisor, so I'm a planner at heart and have a passion for helping you stretch your wedding budget to the max. I promise to make this part of your wedding planning journey the most simple, convenient part of your experience thus far!

Tara Saunders
Tara Saunders
Sales Consultant

Tara Saunders joined Bellagala in September 2020 as a Sales Consultant. She has been working in the events + wedding industry for over 7 years. In her spare time during wedding season, she is also a day-of-coordinator! She loves helping couples through the wedding planning process to make sure all their dreams come true! :)

Andrea Albers
Andrea Albers
Sales Consultant

As a Bellagala Sales Consultant, I have been able to pass along one of my basic needs to you, elevate STRESS! Wedding planning can be a full time job at times and I am here to provide you with peace of mind. There is no need to juggle multiple vendors to complete your wedding needs. I will match your style and customize each package to your unique wedding day.

I truly care about your celebration and want to help you start minimizing that check list! Cheers to making planning as easy as it should be!

1301 Filbert St Philadelphia, PA, 19107
Location of (Bellagala Photo + Video)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding