Jennifer's

500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE 19707 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jennifer's

Jennifer’s is a bridal boutique located in Hockessin, Delaware. Part of the industry for 22 years, the boutique helps brides from Wilmington; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland; and south New Jersey find the right dress. Jennifer's specializes in providing wedding dresses, veils, and jewelry. The staff of Jennifer’s works closely with the bride and the designers to discuss the details that result in the ideal wedding outfit. Brides also have the opportunity to shop top bridesmaid designers in our cocktail boutique located in the same building.

Designs Offered
In addition to dresses, Jennifer’s provides elegant and customized wedding accessories that can add flavor to any wedding gown. The company offers accessories for various fashion styles ranging from glittering and formal to boho chic and everything in-between, including hair accessories, veils, and shoes. The collection of dresses comes from multiple designers such as:

• Hayley Paige

Jennifer's 5
Jennifer's 6
Jennifer's 7

Jessica · Getting married on 09/15/2019

I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show for the Fall 2018 collection on 7/14/2018, and was completely blown away. I had specifically requested two gowns to try on, one from the new collection, and one from an older collection. Both gowns were ready and waiting in a fitting room for me upon my arrival. The consultant I worked with, Amy, was incredibly helpful, patient, and easy-going. I felt no pressure to buy a dress, nor did they try and sell me any other pieces (i.e., a veil) when I did say yes to a dress. Additionally, they helped my mother, future mother-in-law, and aunt find dresses, without an appointment. The shop is clean, easy to move around in, and beautifully decorated. Would recommend this bridal salon to any bride, bridesmaid, or mother of the bride looking!

Jennifer's 11

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

In LOVE with my dress & Jennifer's!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jennifer's Bridal!

It was exactly the experience I was looking for when wedding dress shopping: laid back, stylish, friendly, comfortable, gorgeous options, the latest designs, reasonable prices, expertise, etc. I hate feeling rushed and pressured - so I was thrilled to have the opposite experience when dress shopping. At Jennifer's you get the feeling that everyone who works there loves their job and has a real passion for finding you the perfect dress.

Specifically, I worked with Jen as my consultant and she was incredible!! She had the vision to pick out my dress based on meeting me that very first day and was so sweet to stay in touch with me whenever I needed anything throughout the process. My dress was everything I could possibly have dreamed of and more! I was even able to rent a fur shrug directly from Jennifer's to complete my winter wedding look. Tax free shopping is also an obvious bonus to shopping in Delaware.

Susan was my expert seamstress - I felt immediately comfortable that she had worked with my design before and it fit me like a glove. I am not a local bride so I was especially appreciative how flexible she was with my fittings.

From the beginning of my dress journey to the end, Jennifer's was helpful, lovely and made me feel special. I would recommend them to every bride!!

Jennifer's FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months, 9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Rev Camille Harris M. Div
    Rev Camille Harris M. Div Wedding Officiants

Jennifer's Bridal is just the place to find that unique gown.

• kam photography
    kam photography Wedding Photographers

Bride's that have selected there dresses here have ALWAYS been happy!

• Jay Clark Photography
    Jay Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer's bridal has an absolutely gorgeous selection of wedding dresses, as well as brides maid dresses! I know when one of my brides tells me they got their dress from Jennifer's Bridal that it will no doubt be stunning!

• 500 Hockessin Corner Hockessin, 19707 See on map