About Jennifer's

Jennifer’s is a bridal boutique located in Wilmington, Delaware. Part of the industry for more than 17 years, the boutique helps brides from Wilmington; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland; and south New Jersey find the right dress. Jennifer's specializes in providing wedding dresses, veils, and jewelry. The staff of Jennifer’s works closely with the bride and the designers to discuss the details that result in the ideal wedding outfit.

Designs Offered
In addition to dresses, Jennifer’s provides elegant and customized wedding accessories that can add flavor to any wedding gown. The company offers accessories for various fashion styles ranging from glittering and formal to boho chic and everything in-between, including hair accessories, veils, and shoes. The collection of dresses comes from multiple designers such as:

• Hayley Paige

Veils (5)
Jewelry (3)
Hair Accessories (2)
Undergarments (2)

Although my dress just came in and I haven't had any alterations done yet, I absolutely LOVED my experience so far at Jennifer's! I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show as well as the Haute Bridal trunk show and each time, Jen was so helpful and so friendly over email as well as in person. She really made me feel comfortable and at home and handled my large party very well. I would absolutely recommend this salon for anyone looking for a beautiful designer gown with excellent service! Also, for the brides on a budget or who like a deal, take advantage of the trunk shows they offer!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

At Jennifer's, you are more than just a bride - You are family ! These girls love what they do and their energy and love for all things bridal is contagious !! I was even able to hire one of their girls, Lauren to deliver my gown to me on my wedding day, help dress me, and follow me around to help stage my gown during pictures and bustle it before the reception started. I seriously cannot say enough great things about my experience with Jennifer's. The store is amazingly beautiful, their girls are always friendly and helpful and you will be sure to find the gown of your dreams !!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews

220x220 sq 1465240227515 jennifers bridal 0011
220x220 sq 1465240694375 jennifer s bridal february 2016 jennifers bridal 0
220x220 sq 1465240737262 jennifer s bridal february 2016 0024

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Jennifer's Bridal is just the place to find that unique gown.

Bride's that have selected there dresses here have ALWAYS been happy!

Jennifer's bridal has an absolutely gorgeous selection of wedding dresses, as well as brides maid dresses! I know when one of my brides tells me they got their dress from Jennifer's Bridal that it will no doubt be stunning!

500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE 19707   See On Map
302-235-1660 (phone)
Jennifer's is a wedding dresses from Wilmington, DE. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, Baltimore, and South New Jersey. Jennifer's is a professional wedding dresses that has been part of the Wilmington, DE wedding industry for 17 years. We specialize in wedding dresses, veils, jewelry.