500 Hockessin Corner, Hockessin, DE 19707 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Jennifer's

Jennifer’s is a bridal boutique located in Hockessin, Delaware. Part of the industry for 22 years, the boutique helps brides from Wilmington; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Baltimore, Maryland; and south New Jersey find the right dress. Jennifer's specializes in providing wedding dresses, veils, and jewelry. The staff of Jennifer’s works closely with the bride and the designers to discuss the details that result in the ideal wedding outfit. Brides also have the opportunity to shop top bridesmaid designers in our cocktail boutique located in the same building.

Designs Offered
In addition to dresses, Jennifer’s provides elegant and customized wedding accessories that can add flavor to any wedding gown. The company offers accessories for various fashion styles ranging from glittering and formal to boho chic and everything in-between, including hair accessories, veils, and shoes. The collection of dresses comes from multiple designers such as:

• Hayley Paige
366a19fada86aa85de9c08bad8a4e69e 51 16348 v1

80 Reviews for Jennifer's

• Caitlin

Caitlin Simmons · Married on 10/18/2020

I'm obsessed with Jennifers!

I highly recommend a trip to Jennifers. I visited a few weeks ago for the Hayley Paige trunk show. I was nervous heading to the show, I wasn't sure if I would feel overwhelmed by there being other girls and entourages, but I felt at ease once we started. I was scheduled with a consultant who was running late, so the manager Jennifer herself ended up doing my appointment. I was looking for something very different and unique and explained that I wanted color and something fun that would have a similar feel to the quirky Halloween wedding my fiance and I are having in 2020. Not only did the salon deliver unique, but I felt like they really got my vision, got excited about it and wanted to do their honest best to help me find my dress. This was so important to me, because I've gotten a lot of sideways looks when I describe our wedding vision and my gown vision. Not only did Jennifer help me determine which styles were the most flattering but she offered advice about which dresses felt the most like me, AND she helped me add a customization to the gown I selected that made it my dream dress. She was very focused on finding what was right for me. She was not pushy in the process, she did not make me feel anything but beautiful in the dresses I tried - which can be tough when you're 5'2 and a size 6, rather than model tall and a size 0. She was also very good at clipping the dress to give me a good feel what the dress would look like in my size. I felt like Jennifer was my dress mama for the day. Both my mom and I were very happy with the selection of dresses available, and the service provided. The only thing that I wish we would have done is talk about prices with each dress I tried on, granted I didn't think to ask and they likely didn't think to mention each time because of the trunk sale. I didn't know what the prices of my favorite three were when I was selecting my top dress and while I love the dress I chose and literally want to wear it like every day, I would have liked to hear the dress prices to use as a point of comparison while trying on gowns. Very excited, would definitely recommend Jennifers to any bride. I also had a change of heart about what heel height I wanted to do and thus where the hem length should be a few days after my appointment and contacted them and they got back to me right away that they would contact the designer. Go to Jennifers! Seriously, its a great place with a great selection and consultants that are passionate about helping you find your dream dress! I'm attaching some photos of the gowns I did not end up going with so brides can get a sense of variety.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Jennifer's's reply:

Caitlin
    It's Jennifer. I wanted to thank you for this amazing review. I feel like I should write a review of you. You were such a blast to work with. I loved that you wanted to your wedding gown to really reflect you and your day. I love all things bridal, obviously, but when you came in and wanted to mix it up a bit and throw a little fashion in it I knew you were my kind of girl!! Congratulations to you and I am so excited to share in the exciting times ahead with you. I cannnot wait to see your custom Hayley Paige! xoxoxo
  • Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Married on 08/14/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

Jennifer’s Bridal was #1 on my list of bridal salons to visit for a while. I had heard great reviews from other brides, and after viewing their Instagram / speaking with someone over the phone about their extensive Hayley Paige collection, I knew I had to get there ASAP. The salon is absolutely beautiful inside & out. Everyone working was super helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I am so thankful to have had the chance to attend one of their Hayley Paige trunk shows and find my dress at Jennifer’s! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jennifer's FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Rev Camille Harris M. Div Wedding Officiants

Jennifer's Bridal is just the place to find that unique gown.

• kam photography Wedding Photographers

Bride's that have selected there dresses here have ALWAYS been happy!

• Jay Clark Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer's bridal has an absolutely gorgeous selection of wedding dresses, as well as brides maid dresses! I know when one of my brides tells me they got their dress from Jennifer's Bridal that it will no doubt be stunning!

• 500 Hockessin Corner Hockessin, 19707 See on map