Jennifer's Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Summer
    Summer K. Married on 02/26/2022

My fairytale

I was so surprised after going to Jennifer’s bridal, I expected the cost of their dresses to be way out of budget but was please that my dress ended up being just right. The staff is super nice and accommodating, and the seamstress did an absolutely beautiful job perfecting the dress.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 10/31/2021

I'm obsessed with Jennifers!

I highly recommend shopping for your dream dress at Jennifer's. I purchased my gown at a trunk show in January of 2019 for our anticipated wedding in October 2020 (which got postponed to Halloween 2021 due to covid).

I was looking for something unique, romantic and a bit witchy for our Halloween wedding . Not only did Jennifer's deliver on finding me a dress that was unique, but something that really felt very me. During the appointment, Jennifer was very focused on finding what was right for me based on my vision. She made me feel beautiful in each dress I tried on, while providing honest feedback on which dresses were most flattering and felt most me. I also got my veil from Jennifer's.

Go to Jennifers! Seriously, its a great place with a great selection and consultants that are passionate about helping you find your dream dress! They also have a stellar alterations department; Susan has altered three gowns for me over the last few years and they've all fit beautifully.

I couldn't recommend any salon more than this one. You won't regret it.

Update: I finally got to wear my dream dress this past October, after having to postpone a year and I can honestly say I've never felt as beautiful as I did that day, thanks to Jennifer's.

Jennifer's's reply:

Caitlin
    It's Jennifer. I wanted to thank you for this amazing review. I feel like I should write a review of you. You were such a blast to work with. I loved that you wanted to your wedding gown to really reflect you and your day. I love all things bridal, obviously, but when you came in and wanted to mix it up a bit and throw a little fashion in it I knew you were my kind of girl!! Congratulations to you and I am so excited to share in the exciting times ahead with you. I cannnot wait to see your custom Hayley Paige! xoxoxo
  • Deb
    Deb R. Married on 10/09/2021

Best wedding dress experience!

Jennifer’s was amazing! They really listened to everything I said while searching for the perfect dress! They were super accommodating and spent as much time as needed to try on options and accessories. Fabulous and professional! Highly recommend!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 09/18/2021

Very nice and organized

Everything about my experience was absolutely perfect with Jennifer’s! They were very nice and accommodating to changes. My dress was absolutely perfect and fit great thanks to El!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2021

June 2021 wedding

From the shopping day, to the four dress fittings I needed Jennifer’s and everyone that worked there where amazing and so helpful!
  • Emily & Bayley
    Emily R. Married on 06/12/2021

Best shopping experience

I found the dress I was dreaming of at Jennifer’s! We also picked out beautiful bridesmaid dresses too! Kayla and Jennifer were so helpful during the entire process and provided excellent customer service. The shop is so beautiful which definitely adds to the fun and excitement of finding the perfect dress. The dress I knew I wanted was out with a photographer when I arrived, and Kayla made sure that it was delivered in time for my appointment and luckily it was! Jennifer talked us through the beautiful details of the dress and helped me to make my decision. Kayla also helped me to create a custom veil, chapel length with mini pearls and rhinestones. I also loved working with Susan, she did a beautiful and careful job on the alterations. I think Jennifer’s is hands down the best lace to shop for your special day!
  • Renee
    Renee P. Married on 11/13/2020

The BEST Store!

If you want to find your dream dress, Jennifer's is the place to go! I was able to find my dress before the pandemic hit, but I can't say enough about this place! Staff was so accommodating and made my experience unforgettable. Jen was my consultant and she made my family and I feel right at home. When she felt I was getting overwhelmed & discouraged, she took me into the dressing room and just let me have my moment...without anyone else's opinion and it was exactly what I needed! The next dress I put on was the ONE! I would recommend this salon over and over again!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 10/30/2020

Dream Come True

Jennifer’s has always been my dreams since I started looking at dresses. The ladies were unbelievable! So kind and fun! They made me feel like a princess! I got the second dress I tried on! Amazing experience!!
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 08/14/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

Jennifer’s Bridal was #1 on my list of bridal salons to visit for a while. I had heard great reviews from other brides, and after viewing their Instagram / speaking with someone over the phone about their extensive Hayley Paige collection, I knew I had to get there ASAP. The salon is absolutely beautiful inside & out. Everyone working was super helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I am so thankful to have had the chance to attend one of their Hayley Paige trunk shows and find my dress at Jennifer’s! Highly recommend!
    Jordan Married on 11/02/2019

Perfect bridal shop

Jennifer's Bridal could not be more perfect. First of all, the shop itself is so beautiful with lots of natural light and a lovely, slightly rustic feel. The selection of dresses is incredible. On top of that, Jennifer (and I'm sure the other women too) is SO friendly and helpful. She knows her dresses and is fantastic at guiding you to THE dress. Once I had found my dress, Jennifer also recommended a style of bridesmaid dresses that would work beautifully next to my dress as they had similar fabric/flow. When I finally got to wear my dress next to all of my bridesmaids, I loved how romantic the dresses looked together. Jennifer's vision was perfect! I also selected my earrings from the shop (with Jennifer's help too) and received way more compliments than I ever expected on my earrings that night :) Everything was perfect!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/26/2019

Love my dress!

Jennifer’s has some of the most gorgeous gowns! I absolutely love my wedding gown! The staff (Amy, Jen, El) are so kind and helpful. I had a great experience!
  • Liane
    Liane W. Married on 09/20/2019

Loved my dress

First bridal shop I went to and boom found the most perfect gown for me. Even cooler, I stumbled into a Hayley Paige trunk show and got to meet her! Shop is adorable and there are a lot of gowns to pick from.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 09/15/2019
    I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show for the Fall 2018 collection on 7/14/2018, and was completely blown away. I had specifically requested two gowns to try on, one from the new collection, and one from an older collection. Both gowns were ready and waiting in a fitting room for me upon my arrival. The consultant I worked with, Amy, was incredibly helpful, patient, and easy-going. I felt no pressure to buy a dress, nor did they try and sell me any other pieces (i.e., a veil) when I did say yes to a dress. Additionally, they helped my mother, future mother-in-law, and aunt find dresses, without an appointment. The shop is clean, easy to move around in, and beautifully decorated. Would recommend this bridal salon to any bride, bridesmaid, or mother of the bride looking!
    Vanessa Married on 08/01/2019

Jennifer's Bridal Review

Every bride should go to Jennifer's Bridal in Hockessin! I can't say enough good things about this place. The store is beautiful, there seems to be an endless amount of dresses to choose from but the best of all is the staff - particularly Jen. She was patient, kind, listened to what I said and gave great advice. In the end, she wound up picking out my wedding dress! It was everything I didn't want but she suggested I try it on and it was perfect! She knows what she's doing - that's for sure. You can't go wrong going to Jennifer's!
  • Meghan
    Meghan Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Finding my wedding dress was a dream experience at Jennifer’s! The staff were amazing , and not only did I get my wedding dress, but also my veil, alterations, and all my bridesmaids dresses from them! 10/10 would recommend!
    Pam Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision ever!

After over five wedding dress appointments and no luck, I went to Jennifer's. Within an hour, I had found my dream dress. They have such a broad and unique selection, and they create a great experience when shopping there. Jennifer's is also extremely professional - I never once worried about my dress arriving or the fit. It was so helpful to have the tailoring in house, as they were familiar with the intricacies of my dress and were incredibly patient when I wanted to make some more specific alterations. I would 1000% recommend Jennifer's!
    Stephanie Married on 02/23/2019

In LOVE with my dress & Jennifer's!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jennifer's Bridal!

It was exactly the experience I was looking for when wedding dress shopping: laid back, stylish, friendly, comfortable, gorgeous options, the latest designs, reasonable prices, expertise, etc. I hate feeling rushed and pressured - so I was thrilled to have the opposite experience when dress shopping. At Jennifer's you get the feeling that everyone who works there loves their job and has a real passion for finding you the perfect dress.

Specifically, I worked with Jen as my consultant and she was incredible!! She had the vision to pick out my dress based on meeting me that very first day and was so sweet to stay in touch with me whenever I needed anything throughout the process. My dress was everything I could possibly have dreamed of and more! I was even able to rent a fur shrug directly from Jennifer's to complete my winter wedding look. Tax free shopping is also an obvious bonus to shopping in Delaware.

Susan was my expert seamstress - I felt immediately comfortable that she had worked with my design before and it fit me like a glove. I am not a local bride so I was especially appreciative how flexible she was with my fittings.

From the beginning of my dress journey to the end, Jennifer's was helpful, lovely and made me feel special. I would recommend them to every bride!!
  • Britney
    Britney Married on 02/16/2019

LOVE this place

Jennifer's Bridal made my bridal shopping experience so fun! The staff at this place are unparalleled in their professionalism, friendliness, and how easy it is to work with them. I called them about a dress five months prior to a trunk show to ask if they would have it and they literally researched and confirmed that they would have the dress when I came in! In addition, the shop is beautiful and has such a positive vibe. I am so happy to have found them.
    Jennifer Married on 02/09/2019

Jennifer’s experience

I had an amazing experience at Jennifer’s! The staff is friendly and extremely helpful in helping you choose a wedding dress. The alterations also went very smoothly!
  • Liz
    Liz Married on 01/25/2019

I stressed, but shouldn't have! They are miracle workers!

I purchased my dress at Jennifer's in April 2018 for my January 2019 wedding. Becca made the appointment so enjoyable for myself and my family! I was concerned because I was a size 16 at the time and was not sure if they would have many dresses that I could really try on - but they did! I only tried on three dresses before I found the one, and it was nothing like what I had intended to buy. Becca realized what I actually wanted before I did! And to make it better - the dress I purchased was 50% off! I bought the floor sample and came very close to my original budget.
    This review does not end here - over the months leading up to my wedding, I lost over 40 pounds, putting me at a size 10. I was terrified because the dress was a size 20 - I didn't know if they would be able to take in the dress that much! After some panicked emails, the shop assured me that everything would be okay. I went in for my first fitting and met Susan, their seamstress... SUSAN IS A MIRACLE WORKER. It only took two fittings for her to completely transform my dress and make it fit PERFECTLY. Susan made sure that every detail of my dress was perfect (and there were A LOT of details: lace, appliques, crystals, pearls, all over the dress)! I could not be happier with my experience at Jennifer's and would highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to feel calm and beautiful on their wedding day.
    Emily Married on 01/20/2019

Unbeatable Experience

Jennifer’s is the absolute best. They treat you with kindness, excitement, and professionalism from start to finish. Every visit from trying on dresses to picking it up on at my final bustle appointment was made to feel so special! It’s also a one stop shop: I got my dress, veil, jewelry, and even a rented fur stole (I had a winter wedding) all in one place.

Jennifer's's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your super sweet review. We so enjoyed working with you. Congratulations and all our best wishes to you and yours!!!
  • Julie
    Julie H. Married on 12/07/2018

Best Bridal Salon

I can’t thank You guys enough for everything! My wedding was absolutely perfect. Becca was amazing when it came to finding my dream dress. Planning a wedding in six months can be stressful and she was so great at picking out dresses based on the style. She was patient and kind during the whole process! The Pronovias gown was stunning and I am still hearing compliments on it and the brown fur shrug. I am so happy you have that option to rent a fur. It made my winter Christmas wedding picture perfect! Thank you to El too for all the fittings and altering the dress perfectly. She is so talented! I will continue to share my experience with future brides!

Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!

Sincerely ,
    Julie Holveck
  • Katie
    Katie P. Married on 11/10/2018

Welcoming and Fun!

Jennifer's was the last place we visited when dress shopping, and clearly I saved the best for last!

The moment we walked through the doors, we were welcomed with a smile. I had a group of 4 with me, and Amy handled our appointment with ease. She made me feel so comfortable and knew just the right dresses to pull. We had so much fun! I had always dreamed of a Hayley Paige dress and Jennifer's did not disappoint with their selection. Amy pulled the most perfect Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige dress, and it ended up being THE dress! We celebrated with champagne, which made it even more special.

I went back a few months later to shop for veils and Becca made the appointment a breeze! We ended up ordering a custom-length veil that matched my dress perfectly.

We ordered all of the bridesmaids dresses from Jennifer's as well. My girls felt amazing in Jenny Yoo! We went during a trunk show, and the girls got a great discount.

Susan did my alterations and she was a saint! She made all of the changes we requested, and was both speedy and talented. My dress looked absolutely amazing on the big day.

If don't know where to start with shopping for a dress, go to Jennifer's!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/04/2018

Friendly, Professional, and Stunning

I ended up purchasing my dress through a friend, however, Jennifer's Bridal accepted me with open arms to make sure that I had all the final touches to make me feel absolutely stunning. They not only found me the most perfect veil, El in alterations pretty much fit my dress to perfection at the first fitting, so I only needed to make minor hemming decisions at my second fitting. She also chose the best bustle for my dress. Convenient location, super friendly and professional staff, and absolutely STUNNING shop. Would highly recommend.
  • Katie Beth
    Kate Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic experience

I had tried on a dress at a different store where I had a less-than-stellar experience. I called Jennifer's because I knew they carried the same designer and they had the dress available. Becca was an awesome salesperson - knowledgeable but not pushy, positive, honest, and patient as I tried on many many gowns, only to decide later that I was still in love with the first one. They're a great shop with a lot of stock, definitely check them out!