56 Reviews for Jennifer's

Jewelry (3)
Hair Accessories (2)
Undergarments (2)
56 Jennifer's Reviews

Although my dress just came in and I haven't had any alterations done yet, I absolutely LOVED my experience so far at Jennifer's! I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show as well as the Haute Bridal trunk show and each time, Jen was so helpful and so friendly over email as well as in person. She really made me feel comfortable and at home and handled my large party very well. I would absolutely recommend this salon for anyone looking for a beautiful designer gown with excellent service! Also, for the brides on a budget or who like a deal, take advantage of the trunk shows they offer!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils

At Jennifer's, you are more than just a bride - You are family ! These girls love what they do and their energy and love for all things bridal is contagious !! I was even able to hire one of their girls, Lauren to deliver my gown to me on my wedding day, help dress me, and follow me around to help stage my gown during pictures and bustle it before the reception started. I seriously cannot say enough great things about my experience with Jennifer's. The store is amazingly beautiful, their girls are always friendly and helpful and you will be sure to find the gown of your dreams !!

Profile Picture Carly, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

When I came into the shop I was overwhelmed by how beautiful the collection of dresses were at Jennifers! Jennifer herself was my consultant. She was as sweet as pie and made me feel so special throughout the entire appointment! I never felt rushed or as if I was being persuaded that one dress looked better than another. Honestly, I felt as if I was on an episode of "say yes to the dress" at Kleinfelds in New York… when I finally found the one, Jennifer came out with champagne for my entire entourage and proceeded to give me the cork with the date to save for sentimental purposes. I can't wait for my dress to come in and go back to the shop again! I will be forever grateful to Jennifer for my perfect dress shopping experience ;)

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought a ''Blush' by Hayley Paige' dress at Jennifer's! Everyone there was a pleasure to work with, from Rebecca who was my initial sales consultant, to Jen who helped me at my initial 'try-on', to Karen, my wonderful seamstress. Their remodeled store is absolutely gorgeous and the layout makes it easy to shop through the many beautiful dresses that they have available. I'd recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

Had a wonderful experience with Jennifer's Bridal! All the girls there are so nice and helpful, and I really appreciated the fact that I walked in with a price point in mind, and they did not try to convince me to spend $1,000 more like other bridal shops did. Karen was my seamstress and she was a pleasure to work with! They do book up though so just make sure you make an appointment a few weeks before you plan on going in.

Profile Picture User6519404, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Jennifer's Bridal was a highlight of the wedding planning process, I loved shopping there so much that I was thrilled to join one of my bridesmaids to find her dream dress there too! Jennifer's has the best selection of dresses in the area, in the most GORGEOUS boutique setting. Walking in, I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress but their staff immediately understood the look I was going for and helped me to nail down my dream look. I ended up walking down the aisle in a dress that completely surpassed my expectations. Jennifer's seamstress was also impeccable. Shop at Jennifer's!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I absolutely LOVE this shop! Jennifer was amazing, and Karen the seamstress did a fantastic job at making my sample dress fit like a customized glove- I purchased Matthew Christopher's Brielle as my wedding gown, a trumpet dress, in late 2015. I have recommended this boutique to all my newly engaged friends in the tri-state area. Jennifer was also very helpful after the wedding to assist me in sending off my wedding dress to get cleaned and preserved, so I am able to keep her forever. I was married on October 8th, and can honestly say I miss regularly being at the shop for fittings, browsing for jewelry or shoes, etc!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I absolutely love everyone at Jennifer's. They were all so wonderful and helpful and I can't thank them enough for introducing me to my beautiful Hayley Paige dress and for also working closely with Haute Bride to make my custom matching jewelry. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and Jennifer's helped make that happen. Their inventory of dresses are gorgeous and they are constantly bringing in the best of the best. You can tell they really care about making your day the best day and I highly recommend them! I'm lucky enough to live around the corner from Jennifer's but even it if did not, I would definitely make the trip, being tax free in DE made the experience that much sweeter! Love you Jennifer's!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/1/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Hair Accessories, Jewelry

I would have saved myself a LOT of time if I went to Jennifer's first when starting to shop for a dress! I had an amazing experience and found the perfect dress in literally no time at all because the staff and selection are both top notch. I was sent here by a former employee of a different bridal salon, and I am so glad I listened! Do yourself a favor and try Jennifer's! They have an amazing reputation for a reason

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's Bridal has been one of the most fun experiences of my wedding planning process! I felt like a princess the entire appointment as Amy put more and more dresses on me. I ended up picking the first one I tried on and cancelled all my other appointments that day because I could not see anything topping Jennifer's! Amy also suggested that I wait to get a veil until they had a trunk show to save some money. This was great advice and I found the perfect veil at the trunk show! I did not know how truly special they were until I went to another bridal salon to get bridesmaid dresses and it was a completely different experience. I am so happy that I did not waiver from my initial reaction to stop looking at Jennifer's.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Jennifer and Amy are both wonderful women and extremely helpful and passionate about helping ladies find the perfect dress. My dress shopping experience was wonderful because of their talent and the great atmosphere at their bridal boutique.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at Jennifer's is wonderful and they make you feel so special when you're looking and trying on dresses. They have a gorgeous selection and beautiful space that makes you feel excited about any dress you choose. The services they provide from storage before the wedding to the in-house alterations are so convenient. My dress was picked up by my mom in a garment bag and had a cardboard bust so it really shows off the dress when it came out of the bag and made for some gorgeous photos.

I found my dress during a trunk show and the dress I tried on was a runway dress, so it was traveling around the country and wasn't even in production yet. My mom wasn't there to see me in it, but Jennifer worked with the company to get the dress back in time for when my mom came to visit! They went above and beyond to get me my dream dress and were never pushy about making a sale. They were wonderful to work with and made the wedding dress shopping experience a breeze!

Profile Picture Gealina, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I can't imagine myself going anywhere else to buy my wedding dress!! The whole experience was top notch from start to finish.

Profile Picture Julia, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved loved loved this place. Didn't think I would be "that bride" that had to go to 4 different stores and try on like 50 dresses, but I was. So I think I have pretty good authority to say that Jennifer's is the best. I got personalized attention at my appointments, from Amy, my consultant, to Susan my amazing seamstress, I never felt rushed or pushed.

Also, the girls at Jennifer's are more than just sales people, they're fashion people too. I never heard the words "no" or "can't" come out of their mouths. They did everything to help and thought of ideas to help me make my dress the dress of my dreams.

You'll be in great hands here!!!

Profile Picture User5631716, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

My experience at Jennifer's Bridal was truly exceptional. The amount of time that Jennifer spent with me made me feel like I was the only bride that mattered and the shop is absolutely gorgeous. There are no plastic bags in sight so you really feel like you are playing dress up in a beautiful bridal closet! I also love that you can customize a lot of the dresses to make them exactly what you want. I've been to a few other bridal salons and without a doubt had the best experience at Jennifer's!

Profile Picture User4889994, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful experience at Jennifer's Bridal. My mom and I went down for our appointment on Friday morning and met my lovely consultant, Sarah. Sarah was so friendly, enthusiastic, extremely helpful and made me feel very comfortable. She allowed me to try on as many dresses as I wanted and let my mom and I to look through the store on our own. I ended up selecting the first dress I tried on! Sarah's follow-up throughout the process has been wonderful. She always answers email in a very timely manner and I can't wait until my dress comes in! I'd recommend Jennifer's to anyone who is looking for a premiere bridal experience; you won't regret it.

Profile Picture User4396204, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I loved my dress shopping experience with Jennifer's! It was a relaxing experience and I felt pampered having one on one attention unlike other dress shops that are crowded with bridal parties and you're sharing a staff member. I had my eyes on a dress I found online that no one had in store. Jennifer's was able to ship a sample for free while other salons were asking for a fee. I said yest to the dress that day but Sara let me know there was a trunk show coming up that could save me money if I called in in a few weekends. Even though I loved the one dress I came for, their selection was well curated and I swooned over them every time I came in for a fitting. I also was traveling from out of town and they were always available able to fit me in on Saturdays and Sundays. Everyone at Jennifer's was super friendly and made us feel at home when we went there. The seamstress was reasonable and timely and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect dress!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/8/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

My daughter is in Boston and our family is n NJ, PA and MD. Yet, the women at Jennifer's, including Susan the seamstress, were always able to help us come together to help Sarah choose her dress. Amy was gracious and fun; she offered Sarah suggestions that were creative and unusual, but she understood Sarah was drawn more to classic design. It was such a fun process. The ladies also helped Sarah and her Aunt choose the shoes which were Debbie's gift to Sarah. Additionally, the Haute Bride belt and earrings set off the design of the dress and were the perfect special touch. Also, Susan's alterations made Sarah's dress fir perfectly. Her method for bustling the dress insured the dress was a beautiful bustled as it was unbustled. I can never praise this group of women enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I first reached out to Jennifer's Bridal when I learned about their sister boutique in Oxford, PA that sold once worn dresses. I had a strict budget for my dress and alterations and thought that Bride by J would be a better fit. After emailing back and forth with Jennifer, she urged me to also come to Jennifer's as they were having a sample sale and had a large selection of dresses in my price range. I am so happy that I took her advice! Not only did I go to Jennifer's in Hockessin and find my dream dress (a perfect Alvina Valenta gown that Jennifer suggested I try on) but she also brought my top dresses to my appointment at Bride by J in Oxford that evening so that my Mom and Grandma could see them. Both boutiques were beautiful and the experience was very personal. Jennifer is fantastic at what she does and put me in my dress when I had no idea what I wanted! My family and I had a great and FUN experience, plus I felt like I was able to try on a wide selection of dresses while staying in my budget. I am looking forward to April 2015 when it's time for alterations! I would highly recommend both Jennifer's and Bride by J to anyone looking for a fun and personal experience when searching for your gown! Thanks again Jennifer :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I couldn't have asked for a better experience buying a wedding gown. The gowns at Jennifer's are stunning and the girls are professional and extremely thoughtful. They are great at what they do and they make brides feel beautiful. I would highly recommend Jennifer's!

Profile Picture Alanna , 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about the team at Jennifer's. They provided endless help and support through my wedding dress adventure. From the moment I walked in the store to look for dresses til the moment my dress was picked up for the wedding their team was a dream to work with. It was the perfect wedding dress experience and I am forever grateful for everything they did to make it seamless and worry-free. I ended up purchasing my dress, veil, and jewelry from their shop and everything turned out perfectly. Stop searching and go to Jennifer's!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I ended up at Jennifers late in the day on a Saturday afternoon (after a long day of dress shopping at other bridal salons that were less than exciting). Jennifer was able to squeeze me in for an appointment (on a Saturday!) and even stayed an hour late with my mom and I. That was the first of many visits to Jennifers. During the beginning stages of my wedding dress shopping I knew the style of dress I wanted..but just couldn't find THE dress. After searching online, I found THE dress. Jennifer offered the designer in store, but not this specific dress. She was nice enough to order the dress in for me, as well as another dress that was a very similar style. During my time at Jennifers I was fortunate enough to work with Jennifer, Amy, and Sarah...I could not pick a favorite if I had to, they are all SO sweet and amazing at what they do! I ended up purchasing THE dress, a dress for my rehearsal dinner, and a dress for brunch (the morning after our wedding) all from Jennifers. I loved each dress so very much, in fact I could of cried changing out of my wedding dress knowing I will never get to wear it again. Not only do they offer dresses from the best designers, they also offer accessories from Haute Bride (and they are nothing short of amazing..SO pretty!) I can not thank the girls enough for their kindness, patience, and exceptional service. If you are reading this review in the beginning stages of bridal dress shopping, start at Jennifers, you will not have to worry about looking anywhere else for your dream gown. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jennifers made my wedding dream complete! I went to several locations with no luck, walked into Jennifers with my best friend & we both found our dress that day! The ladies are so warm, welcoming and professional- always taking plenty of time to work with me. The dresses are of the best quality-they pick the dresses themselves right off the "runway"! Their seamstress works wonders-adding personal details to make my dress one of a kind and made the changes to accommodate my many requests. I would highly recommend them to any bride to be!!

Profile Picture User5632326, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jennifer's Bridal is a shop growing up that I had always dreamed that i would be buying a dress from. The staff and Amy were extremely attentive when helping me pick the perfect dress! Since I currently live in NC the communication and stress relief was key :)
I wold recommend anyone to Jennifer's , if not for your wedding dress than for an any occasion , they have it all. I had a strict budget and they helped me stay on tract including my absolutely beautiful jewelry.... I chose to be the non-traditional bride so the variety was wonderful.
Hands down best experience, Trust me i tried a lot of places and they take the cake!

Profile Picture Ashlee, 9/28/14, 7 Reviews