Jennifer's Reviews

Jennifer's 6
Jennifer's 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Simmons · Getting married on 10/18/2020

I'm obsessed with Jennifers!

I highly recommend a trip to Jennifers. I visited a few weeks ago for the Hayley Paige trunk show. I was nervous heading to the show, I wasn't sure if I would feel overwhelmed by there being other girls and entourages, but I felt at ease once we started. I was scheduled with a consultant who was running late, so the manager Jennifer herself ended up doing my appointment. I was looking for something very different and unique and explained that I wanted color and something fun that would have a similar feel to the quirky Halloween wedding my fiance and I are having in 2020. Not only did the salon deliver unique, but I felt like they really got my vision, got excited about it and wanted to do their honest best to help me find my dress. This was so important to me, because I've gotten a lot of sideways looks when I describe our wedding vision and my gown vision. Not only did Jennifer help me determine which styles were the most flattering but she offered advice about which dresses felt the most like me, AND she helped me add a customization to the gown I selected that made it my dream dress. She was very focused on finding what was right for me. She was not pushy in the process, she did not make me feel anything but beautiful in the dresses I tried - which can be tough when you're 5'2 and a size 6, rather than model tall and a size 0. She was also very good at clipping the dress to give me a good feel what the dress would look like in my size. I felt like Jennifer was my dress mama for the day. Both my mom and I were very happy with the selection of dresses available, and the service provided. The only thing that I wish we would have done is talk about prices with each dress I tried on, granted I didn't think to ask and they likely didn't think to mention each time because of the trunk sale. I didn't know what the prices of my favorite three were when I was selecting my top dress and while I love the dress I chose and literally want to wear it like every day, I would have liked to hear the dress prices to use as a point of comparison while trying on gowns. Very excited, would definitely recommend Jennifers to any bride. I also had a change of heart about what heel height I wanted to do and thus where the hem length should be a few days after my appointment and contacted them and they got back to me right away that they would contact the designer. Go to Jennifers! Seriously, its a great place with a great selection and consultants that are passionate about helping you find your dream dress! I'm attaching some photos of the gowns I did not end up going with so brides can get a sense of variety.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Jennifer's 8
    Jennifer's 9
    Jennifer's 10

Jennifer's's reply:

Caitlin
    It's Jennifer. I wanted to thank you for this amazing review. I feel like I should write a review of you. You were such a blast to work with. I loved that you wanted to your wedding gown to really reflect you and your day. I love all things bridal, obviously, but when you came in and wanted to mix it up a bit and throw a little fashion in it I knew you were my kind of girl!! Congratulations to you and I am so excited to share in the exciting times ahead with you. I cannnot wait to see your custom Hayley Paige! xoxoxo
  • Danielle

Danielle Mollure · Getting married on 08/14/2020

Exceeded all expectations!

Jennifer’s Bridal was #1 on my list of bridal salons to visit for a while. I had heard great reviews from other brides, and after viewing their Instagram / speaking with someone over the phone about their extensive Hayley Paige collection, I knew I had to get there ASAP. The salon is absolutely beautiful inside & out. Everyone working was super helpful, friendly, and accommodating. I am so thankful to have had the chance to attend one of their Hayley Paige trunk shows and find my dress at Jennifer’s! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Emily

Emily Rudolph · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Dream Come True

Jennifer’s has always been my dreams since I started looking at dresses. The ladies were unbelievable! So kind and fun! They made me feel like a princess! I got the second dress I tried on! Amazing experience!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Liane

Liane Wohlgemuth · Married on 09/20/2019

Loved my dress

First bridal shop I went to and boom found the most perfect gown for me. Even cooler, I stumbled into a Hayley Paige trunk show and got to meet her! Shop is adorable and there are a lot of gowns to pick from.

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Jennifer's 11
    Jennifer's 12
    Jennifer's 13
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/15/2019

I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show for the Fall 2018 collection on 7/14/2018, and was completely blown away. I had specifically requested two gowns to try on, one from the new collection, and one from an older collection. Both gowns were ready and waiting in a fitting room for me upon my arrival. The consultant I worked with, Amy, was incredibly helpful, patient, and easy-going. I felt no pressure to buy a dress, nor did they try and sell me any other pieces (i.e., a veil) when I did say yes to a dress. Additionally, they helped my mother, future mother-in-law, and aunt find dresses, without an appointment. The shop is clean, easy to move around in, and beautifully decorated. Would recommend this bridal salon to any bride, bridesmaid, or mother of the bride looking!

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Jennifer's 14

Vanessa H. · Married on 08/01/2019

Jennifer's Bridal Review

Every bride should go to Jennifer's Bridal in Hockessin! I can't say enough good things about this place. The store is beautiful, there seems to be an endless amount of dresses to choose from but the best of all is the staff - particularly Jen. She was patient, kind, listened to what I said and gave great advice. In the end, she wound up picking out my wedding dress! It was everything I didn't want but she suggested I try it on and it was perfect! She knows what she's doing - that's for sure. You can't go wrong going to Jennifer's!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

Finding my wedding dress was a dream experience at Jennifer’s! The staff were amazing , and not only did I get my wedding dress, but also my veil, alterations, and all my bridesmaids dresses from them! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Jennifer's 15
    Jennifer's 16

Pam · Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision ever!

After over five wedding dress appointments and no luck, I went to Jennifer's. Within an hour, I had found my dream dress. They have such a broad and unique selection, and they create a great experience when shopping there. Jennifer's is also extremely professional - I never once worried about my dress arriving or the fit. It was so helpful to have the tailoring in house, as they were familiar with the intricacies of my dress and were incredibly patient when I wanted to make some more specific alterations. I would 1000% recommend Jennifer's!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Stephanie · Married on 02/23/2019

In LOVE with my dress & Jennifer's!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Jennifer's Bridal!

It was exactly the experience I was looking for when wedding dress shopping: laid back, stylish, friendly, comfortable, gorgeous options, the latest designs, reasonable prices, expertise, etc. I hate feeling rushed and pressured - so I was thrilled to have the opposite experience when dress shopping. At Jennifer's you get the feeling that everyone who works there loves their job and has a real passion for finding you the perfect dress.

Specifically, I worked with Jen as my consultant and she was incredible!! She had the vision to pick out my dress based on meeting me that very first day and was so sweet to stay in touch with me whenever I needed anything throughout the process. My dress was everything I could possibly have dreamed of and more! I was even able to rent a fur shrug directly from Jennifer's to complete my winter wedding look. Tax free shopping is also an obvious bonus to shopping in Delaware.

Susan was my expert seamstress - I felt immediately comfortable that she had worked with my design before and it fit me like a glove. I am not a local bride so I was especially appreciative how flexible she was with my fittings.

From the beginning of my dress journey to the end, Jennifer's was helpful, lovely and made me feel special. I would recommend them to every bride!!

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Britney

Britney · Married on 02/16/2019

LOVE this place

Jennifer's Bridal made my bridal shopping experience so fun! The staff at this place are unparalleled in their professionalism, friendliness, and how easy it is to work with them. I called them about a dress five months prior to a trunk show to ask if they would have it and they literally researched and confirmed that they would have the dress when I came in! In addition, the shop is beautiful and has such a positive vibe. I am so happy to have found them.

Jennifer · Married on 02/09/2019

Jennifer’s experience

I had an amazing experience at Jennifer’s! The staff is friendly and extremely helpful in helping you choose a wedding dress. The alterations also went very smoothly!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 01/25/2019

I stressed, but shouldn't have! They are miracle workers!

I purchased my dress at Jennifer's in April 2018 for my January 2019 wedding. Becca made the appointment so enjoyable for myself and my family! I was concerned because I was a size 16 at the time and was not sure if they would have many dresses that I could really try on - but they did! I only tried on three dresses before I found the one, and it was nothing like what I had intended to buy. Becca realized what I actually wanted before I did! And to make it better - the dress I purchased was 50% off! I bought the floor sample and came very close to my original budget.
    This review does not end here - over the months leading up to my wedding, I lost over 40 pounds, putting me at a size 10. I was terrified because the dress was a size 20 - I didn't know if they would be able to take in the dress that much! After some panicked emails, the shop assured me that everything would be okay. I went in for my first fitting and met Susan, their seamstress... SUSAN IS A MIRACLE WORKER. It only took two fittings for her to completely transform my dress and make it fit PERFECTLY. Susan made sure that every detail of my dress was perfect (and there were A LOT of details: lace, appliques, crystals, pearls, all over the dress)! I could not be happier with my experience at Jennifer's and would highly recommend them to anyone who wishes to feel calm and beautiful on their wedding day.

Emily · Married on 01/20/2019

Unbeatable Experience

Jennifer’s is the absolute best. They treat you with kindness, excitement, and professionalism from start to finish. Every visit from trying on dresses to picking it up on at my final bustle appointment was made to feel so special! It’s also a one stop shop: I got my dress, veil, jewelry, and even a rented fur stole (I had a winter wedding) all in one place.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jennifer's's reply:

Emily,
    Thank you so much for your super sweet review. We so enjoyed working with you. Congratulations and all our best wishes to you and yours!!!
  • Julie

Julie Holveck · Married on 12/07/2018

Best Bridal Salon

I can’t thank You guys enough for everything! My wedding was absolutely perfect. Becca was amazing when it came to finding my dream dress. Planning a wedding in six months can be stressful and she was so great at picking out dresses based on the style. She was patient and kind during the whole process! The Pronovias gown was stunning and I am still hearing compliments on it and the brown fur shrug. I am so happy you have that option to rent a fur. It made my winter Christmas wedding picture perfect! Thank you to El too for all the fittings and altering the dress perfectly. She is so talented! I will continue to share my experience with future brides!

Thank you for making my dream wedding come true!

Sincerely ,

Jennifer's 20
  • Katie

Katie Polyak · Married on 11/10/2018

Welcoming and Fun!

Jennifer's was the last place we visited when dress shopping, and clearly I saved the best for last!

The moment we walked through the doors, we were welcomed with a smile. I had a group of 4 with me, and Amy handled our appointment with ease. She made me feel so comfortable and knew just the right dresses to pull. We had so much fun! I had always dreamed of a Hayley Paige dress and Jennifer's did not disappoint with their selection. Amy pulled the most perfect Jim Hjelm by Hayley Paige dress, and it ended up being THE dress! We celebrated with champagne, which made it even more special.

I went back a few months later to shop for veils and Becca made the appointment a breeze! We ended up ordering a custom-length veil that matched my dress perfectly.

We ordered all of the bridesmaids dresses from Jennifer's as well. My girls felt amazing in Jenny Yoo! We went during a trunk show, and the girls got a great discount.

Susan did my alterations and she was a saint! She made all of the changes we requested, and was both speedy and talented. My dress looked absolutely amazing on the big day.

If don't know where to start with shopping for a dress, go to Jennifer's!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Jennifer's 28
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Friendly, Professional, and Stunning

I ended up purchasing my dress through a friend, however, Jennifer's Bridal accepted me with open arms to make sure that I had all the final touches to make me feel absolutely stunning. They not only found me the most perfect veil, El in alterations pretty much fit my dress to perfection at the first fitting, so I only needed to make minor hemming decisions at my second fitting. She also chose the best bustle for my dress. Convenient location, super friendly and professional staff, and absolutely STUNNING shop. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Katie Beth

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic experience

I had tried on a dress at a different store where I had a less-than-stellar experience. I called Jennifer's because I knew they carried the same designer and they had the dress available. Becca was an awesome salesperson - knowledgeable but not pushy, positive, honest, and patient as I tried on many many gowns, only to decide later that I was still in love with the first one. They're a great shop with a lot of stock, definitely check them out!

Sent on 09/12/2019

sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Although my dress just came in and I haven't had any alterations done yet, I absolutely LOVED my experience so far at Jennifer's! I went to the Hayley Paige trunk show as well as the Haute Bridal trunk show and each time, Jen was so helpful and so friendly over email as well as in person. She really made me feel comfortable and at home and handled my large party very well. I would absolutely recommend this salon for anyone looking for a beautiful designer gown with excellent service! Also, for the brides on a budget or who like a deal, take advantage of the trunk shows they offer!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Julia · Married on 06/30/2018

Friendly and Welcoming!

I had the best experience t at Jennifer's. I went to a couple other salons first and Jennifer's was the best. Everyone was friendly, it's relaxing and not overwhelming, and they have a beautiful selection of dresses. I met with Lauren each time that I went, originally and for all the fittings, and she was friendly and sweet and always made me feel comfortable. Everyone that came along with me the different times was also impressed with how nice everyone was and my mom now recommends Jennifer's to everyone she meets that is dress shopping.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Carly · Married on 11/04/2017

At Jennifer's, you are more than just a bride - You are family ! These girls love what they do and their energy and love for all things bridal is contagious !! I was even able to hire one of their girls, Lauren to deliver my gown to me on my wedding day, help dress me, and follow me around to help stage my gown during pictures and bustle it before the reception started. I seriously cannot say enough great things about my experience with Jennifer's. The store is amazingly beautiful, their girls are always friendly and helpful and you will be sure to find the gown of your dreams !!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2017

When I came into the shop I was overwhelmed by how beautiful the collection of dresses were at Jennifers! Jennifer herself was my consultant. She was as sweet as pie and made me feel so special throughout the entire appointment! I never felt rushed or as if I was being persuaded that one dress looked better than another. Honestly, I felt as if I was on an episode of "say yes to the dress" at Kleinfelds in New York… when I finally found the one, Jennifer came out with champagne for my entire entourage and proceeded to give me the cork with the date to save for sentimental purposes. I can't wait for my dress to come in and go back to the shop again! I will be forever grateful to Jennifer for my perfect dress shopping experience ;)

Sent on 12/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

I bought a ''Blush' by Hayley Paige' dress at Jennifer's! Everyone there was a pleasure to work with, from Rebecca who was my initial sales consultant, to Jen who helped me at my initial 'try-on', to Karen, my wonderful seamstress. Their remodeled store is absolutely gorgeous and the layout makes it easy to shop through the many beautiful dresses that they have available. I'd recommend this bridal salon to anyone!

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • User6519404 · 2+ years ago

Had a wonderful experience with Jennifer's Bridal! All the girls there are so nice and helpful, and I really appreciated the fact that I walked in with a price point in mind, and they did not try to convince me to spend $1,000 more like other bridal shops did. Karen was my seamstress and she was a pleasure to work with! They do book up though so just make sure you make an appointment a few weeks before you plan on going in.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2017

If I could give 6 stars, I would. Jennifer's Bridal was a highlight of the wedding planning process, I loved shopping there so much that I was thrilled to join one of my bridesmaids to find her dream dress there too! Jennifer's has the best selection of dresses in the area, in the most GORGEOUS boutique setting. Walking in, I had no idea what I was looking for in a dress but their staff immediately understood the look I was going for and helped me to nail down my dream look. I ended up walking down the aisle in a dress that completely surpassed my expectations. Jennifer's seamstress was also impeccable. Shop at Jennifer's!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

I absolutely LOVE this shop! Jennifer was amazing, and Karen the seamstress did a fantastic job at making my sample dress fit like a customized glove- I purchased Matthew Christopher's Brielle as my wedding gown, a trumpet dress, in late 2015. I have recommended this boutique to all my newly engaged friends in the tri-state area. Jennifer was also very helpful after the wedding to assist me in sending off my wedding dress to get cleaned and preserved, so I am able to keep her forever. I was married on October 8th, and can honestly say I miss regularly being at the shop for fittings, browsing for jewelry or shoes, etc!

Sent on 12/27/2016