Claire's Fashions Inc

Wilmington, DE View map Visit website

Claire's Fashions Inc is a wedding attire boutique located in Wilmington, Delaware. For over 30 years, the shop has provided a wide selection of affordable gowns, dresses, upscale casual separates, and fashion accessories for both traditional and non-traditional weddings. For bridal gowns, the boutique carries dresses from several top designers, including all divisions of Allure Bridals & Madison James, Essense of Australia and Stella York. The bridesmaids gown selection includes Bill Levkoff, Sorella Vita, and Christina Wu bridesmaid lines. The shop also carries dresses for mothers and grandmothers, as well as a variety of designer accessories.

Claire's Fashions Inc offers a variety of bridal gowns, with styles ranging from mermaid dresses to classic ball gowns, as well as dress options for bridesmaids and mothers. Wedding accessories are carried by the boutique, including bridal belts, shoes, veils, garters, hair accessories, bags, and bridal jewelry. Services provided by the boutique include:

• Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Nicole
    Nicole G. Getting married on 10/21/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I Said "Yes" to the dress!

Claire's Fashions has an amazing set of designers to choose from! That was what first drew me to this boutique. Katie pulled a bunch of dresses that I had "favorited" from their online look book and some others she thought I might like! I felt comfortable trying on dresses here as a mid size girl, they had a huge variety of sizes of sample gowns. I tried on all different styles and narrowed it down to an A-line cut. Katie helped me find a few dresses I really liked! I ended up coming back for a second appointment and saying "Yes!" to my dress!! No other dress could top the one I found at Claire's Everyone I have worked with so far has been amazing and helpful!! I cannot wait to pick up my dress in January! :)
    Courtney G. Getting married on 05/12/2023

Amazing experience!

Claire’s Fashions is a beautiful store with a lot of variety to help you find the perfect dress! Kristen was amazing and worked so hard to find my dress! She picked something out that I never would’ve picked for myself and worked with the manufacturer to make sure the dress will be exactly as I want! She really made the experience fun and exciting when I was starting to feel tired of trying on dresses. Thank you Kristen and Claire’s Fashions!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany R. Getting married on 01/28/2023

Amazing Experience

I had Riley and Samantha with me and they were absolutely amazing! They both were so knowledgeable, kind, and honest. I never felt pressured or overwhelmed with them and they didn't try to up sell me in anyway. I walked in and they knew exactly what I was looking for and wanted unlike a few other places I had gone prior to my appointment with them . I couldn't have asked for a better team with me on such a big day! Thanks again girls!
  • illustration stars

31 photos · 10/10/2017

Deals

Claire's Fashions Inc 1
Discount
25+% off selected sample styles from Allure, David Tutera, La Sposa, and Bill Levkoff. Lasting all year round, while our inventory lasts! No coupon necessary, but appointments still are required for our sample sale gowns as well.

Foschi Wedding Photography Foschi Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

Beautiful selection of dresses and accessories.

1312 Philadelphia Pike Wilmington, DE, 19809
Location of (Claire's Fashions Inc)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding