241 Reviews for Claire's Fashions Inc

Father of Bride (1)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
236 Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

Dolores was amazing! She made me feel right at home when trying on different gowns.

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I first called and got an appointment and the woman on the phone was really sweet and helped make an appointment!
I went on a Saturday morning, and since I was one of the first bridal appointments of the day, It wasn't stressful or crowded in the bridal area. My consultant, Dolores, did an amazing job of letting me select dresses to try on, and picking things she thought I'd look good in/giving her professional opinion. I found my dream dress and it was under budget! This shop is seriously the best!

Profile Picture Casey, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils

All the girls at Claire's especially my consultant were absolutely wonderful and beyond helpful! I went into my appointment with a complete opposite idea of what I thought I wanted but came out with the perfect dress for me! I would recommend all brides in the pa/de/md area go here for their dress, they are phenomenal at what they do!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Ring Bearers, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Alexis was amazing!!!!! She did an amazing job helping me and my bridal party!!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Our consultant, Dolores was absolutely wonderful! She made such a stressful decision so easy and the appointment so enjoyable. She took the time to understand what my daughter was looking for and she was incredibly patient as she showed her many affordable dresses. She laughed & cried with us. We are so thankful that she made our experience so memorable and special.

Profile Picture Sue, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Update from previous positive review about scheduling my appointment: This past Friday, I went to my bridal dress shopping appointment at Claire's Fashions with my mother and maid of honor. Delores was assisting me in trying on dresses. First off, the bridal boutique is separate from the rest of the shop, so there is an intimate feel to the showroom. For my appointment, it was just us in the showroom for the majority of the appointment. Claire's Fashions has books of the various styles of dresses. After you state your preference of style, you are given a book to review with their dresses in that style. There are no doubts about prices, as they are listed next to each dress in the book. I picked out a few dresses, and from there we began. There are little fans in each dressing room so you don't get too warm while trying on the dresses. Delores was honest and I felt like we were on the same page for all of the dresses. She would frequently grab a dress similar to a style I liked. She was a professional and truly knew what she doing. Furthermore, it was evident she LOVED her job. I had a hard time choosing between two dresses, and I am sure I went over my allotted time, but Delores didn't push me out of the store. I felt as if all of the staff truly wanted to help me find my dream dress. Furthermore, I felt as though the staff didn't push accessories on me, which I've heard some shops do. Cannot recommend enough and cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So I had already went to about 2-3 bridal stores prior to coming to Claire's; I also want to mention that the shops I went to didn't carry nice dresses in a dress size 14+ it was infuriating! However, I was able to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like so it was easy to narrow my choices and not feel as overwhelmed. Lauren took my appointment that day and I could not be happier! She was my bridal angel in disguise because we tried on SO MANY dresses (in MY size nonetheless), she listened to all of my concerns and ideas and she was able to really narrow down the perfect dress. As soon as I tried my dress on I knew it was the one! Since I came by myself for the appointment I wanted my mom to bless the dress so when I called that same day to see if they had an available appointment they said I could literally stop by a few hours later with her, and it was all golden from there. This was the most hassle-free and easy exchange I've made in my life when I thought it would be the most daunting. Everyone needs to go Claire's at least once - they're definitely worth the experience, plus everyone is amazing and really nice there! :) Thank you Lauren!!

Profile Picture Assia, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jackie was absolutely amazing!!! This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and it was the best experience I could have asked for. Jackie is so kind and really listens to what you like and how you feel in dresses. I was completely comfortable with her and she did not push anything on me. I went to other places and my bridal crew and I agreed that “no other places gave the service like Jackie did”. I ended up not getting a dress right away but after going and looking elsewhere, I am going back to Claire’s and making an appointment with Jackie so I can say yes to the dress! I HIGHLY reccomend Jackie!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

In March 2017 I contacted Claire's through email about their Stella York trunk show. I knew exactly which dresses I wanted to try on and made an appointment right away. They were very quick and responsive over email. My appointment with Carmella was awesome! I tried on a total of 4 dresses--all different styles and made my purchase with the last one. Carmella suggested different belts and veils to try on--which I purchased at the time as well. Since I bought my dress through a trunk show, I was able to get 10% off and a discount on my veil and belt! With my dress, we went up a size due to the netting on the back, which made me nervous. In July, I went in for my fitting and it fit almost perfectly--should need very few alterations. I would definitely suggest Claire's for your wedding dress and I will be back in March 2018 with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Cleaning, Trunk Shows

Samantha was amazing ! We had a great time and she was so helpful and pleasant.

Profile Picture Jo, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Claire's was awesome!! My consultant Jackie was the best!!!! She listened to what I wanted and picked out the exact dress that I was looking for!! I am so happy with my dress. I would definitely recommend Claire's to any bride looking for the perfect gown and for bridesmaid dresses as well!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was shopping for my wedding gown and Maren was my consultant. She was great and very helpful! She listened to me and kept pulling dresses with the style that I was going for. She found the perfect veil that matches my dress and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Loved my time at Claires!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Carmella was WONDERFUL! Highly suggest her if you're visiting Claire's.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience with Claire's! I would definitely recommend anyone to come here.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Courtney was beyond professional, kind, and flexible with my "all over" style. In the end, my "why not try it" choice became my dream dress! Courtney was spot on with my measurements and suggested the perfect size for I will have minimal alterations. Overall a great experience!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Hair Accessories, Veils, Preservation

Catherine was fantastic. She listened exactly to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and pulled out three dresses. The first dress I tried on was the one! I was hesitant to purchase the first dress because I thought the process was "too simple," but Catherine reassured me that this was the dress of my dreams and because I knew what I wanted, the process itself was simple.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing bridal salon! They are so welcoming and truly want to help you find your dream dress! My consultant, Sarah, was the best! She extremely attentive and was so helpful. After picking a few dresses to try on, she found me the one!! Thank you Claire's and Sarah!!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Catherine was amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Jackie was AMAZING!!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was so personable!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Claire's was having a trunk show and I didn't realize you needed an appointment to try on dresses. My mom and I had gone down and even though we didn't have an appointment, they still let us try on dresses. Samantha, my consultant, was incredibly helpful and sweet. I had no idea what I wanted and I was handed this amazing book of all types of wedding dress designs and designers. It was a litter overwhelming but also a great resources to have when searching for a dress. Everyone was very kind and complimentary. I found my dress that day and was able to come back the next day, with my sister, to try the dress on again. Samantha couldn't have been more of a help. She was wonderful and I would highly recommend her.
I also bought my veil from them. It was an antique birdcage and absolutely beautiful.
My dress was from the Allure spring line. Allure romance antique ivory gown offset with decorative lace applique, beaded straps and waistband, scooped back and layers of tulle.

Photo
Profile Picture Candace , 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Trunk Shows

Local salon with selection of designers.

Profile Picture User6852895, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

My wedding dress from Claire's was the star of my wedding - I am still getting compliments a week later! My consultant Lauren was very easygoing, patient, and knowledgeable.. I tried on about 12 dresses and she would've let me try on 12 more had I wanted to. I also purchased the perfect matching veil, shoes, and earrings from Claire's. Quick shipping and very reasonable prices too!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Trunk Shows

I went to Claire's to shop for my wedding dress and had an amazing experience. The staff was friendly and accommodating to everything during my appointment. Courtney took care of me and was so attentive in my dress search. She listened to what I liked and didn't like as I tried on dresses, and did her best to find what worked for me! She made me feel comfortable and made the experience fun and stress free which is what I hoped for ! Courtney went above and beyond to help me find the dress that I absolutely LOVE. I am so happy I chose to go to Claire's. I recommend this place to anyone - Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/28/17, 1 Review