234 Reviews for Claire's Fashions Inc

Preservation (2)
Tuxedos (1)
Tuxedo Rentals (1)
229 Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

Dolores was amazing! She made me feel right at home when trying on different gowns.

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Alexis was amazing!!!!! She did an amazing job helping me and my bridal party!!!!

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Update from previous positive review about scheduling my appointment: This past Friday, I went to my bridal dress shopping appointment at Claire's Fashions with my mother and maid of honor. Delores was assisting me in trying on dresses. First off, the bridal boutique is separate from the rest of the shop, so there is an intimate feel to the showroom. For my appointment, it was just us in the showroom for the majority of the appointment. Claire's Fashions has books of the various styles of dresses. After you state your preference of style, you are given a book to review with their dresses in that style. There are no doubts about prices, as they are listed next to each dress in the book. I picked out a few dresses, and from there we began. There are little fans in each dressing room so you don't get too warm while trying on the dresses. Delores was honest and I felt like we were on the same page for all of the dresses. She would frequently grab a dress similar to a style I liked. She was a professional and truly knew what she doing. Furthermore, it was evident she LOVED her job. I had a hard time choosing between two dresses, and I am sure I went over my allotted time, but Delores didn't push me out of the store. I felt as if all of the staff truly wanted to help me find my dream dress. Furthermore, I felt as though the staff didn't push accessories on me, which I've heard some shops do. Cannot recommend enough and cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

Profile Picture Hillary, 10/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

So I had already went to about 2-3 bridal stores prior to coming to Claire's; I also want to mention that the shops I went to didn't carry nice dresses in a dress size 14+ it was infuriating! However, I was able to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like so it was easy to narrow my choices and not feel as overwhelmed. Lauren took my appointment that day and I could not be happier! She was my bridal angel in disguise because we tried on SO MANY dresses (in MY size nonetheless), she listened to all of my concerns and ideas and she was able to really narrow down the perfect dress. As soon as I tried my dress on I knew it was the one! Since I came by myself for the appointment I wanted my mom to bless the dress so when I called that same day to see if they had an available appointment they said I could literally stop by a few hours later with her, and it was all golden from there. This was the most hassle-free and easy exchange I've made in my life when I thought it would be the most daunting. Everyone needs to go Claire's at least once - they're definitely worth the experience, plus everyone is amazing and really nice there! :) Thank you Lauren!!

Profile Picture Assia, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jackie was absolutely amazing!!! This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and it was the best experience I could have asked for. Jackie is so kind and really listens to what you like and how you feel in dresses. I was completely comfortable with her and she did not push anything on me. I went to other places and my bridal crew and I agreed that “no other places gave the service like Jackie did”. I ended up not getting a dress right away but after going and looking elsewhere, I am going back to Claire’s and making an appointment with Jackie so I can say yes to the dress! I HIGHLY reccomend Jackie!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn , 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

In March 2017 I contacted Claire's through email about their Stella York trunk show. I knew exactly which dresses I wanted to try on and made an appointment right away. They were very quick and responsive over email. My appointment with Carmella was awesome! I tried on a total of 4 dresses--all different styles and made my purchase with the last one. Carmella suggested different belts and veils to try on--which I purchased at the time as well. Since I bought my dress through a trunk show, I was able to get 10% off and a discount on my veil and belt! With my dress, we went up a size due to the netting on the back, which made me nervous. In July, I went in for my fitting and it fit almost perfectly--should need very few alterations. I would definitely suggest Claire's for your wedding dress and I will be back in March 2018 with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Profile Picture Christine, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Cleaning, Trunk Shows

Everyone at Claire's was awesome!! My consultant Jackie was the best!!!! She listened to what I wanted and picked out the exact dress that I was looking for!! I am so happy with my dress. I would definitely recommend Claire's to any bride looking for the perfect gown and for bridesmaid dresses as well!!!

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was shopping for my wedding gown and Maren was my consultant. She was great and very helpful! She listened to me and kept pulling dresses with the style that I was going for. She found the perfect veil that matches my dress and I could not be happier!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Loved my time at Claires!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Carmella was WONDERFUL! Highly suggest her if you're visiting Claire's.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience with Claire's! I would definitely recommend anyone to come here.

Profile Picture Carol, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Courtney was beyond professional, kind, and flexible with my "all over" style. In the end, my "why not try it" choice became my dream dress! Courtney was spot on with my measurements and suggested the perfect size for I will have minimal alterations. Overall a great experience!

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Hair Accessories, Veils, Preservation

Catherine was fantastic. She listened exactly to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and pulled out three dresses. The first dress I tried on was the one! I was hesitant to purchase the first dress because I thought the process was "too simple," but Catherine reassured me that this was the dress of my dreams and because I knew what I wanted, the process itself was simple.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing bridal salon! They are so welcoming and truly want to help you find your dream dress! My consultant, Sarah, was the best! She extremely attentive and was so helpful. After picking a few dresses to try on, she found me the one!! Thank you Claire's and Sarah!!

Profile Picture Krista, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Catherine was amazing to work with!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Jackie was AMAZING!!! She helped me find exactly what I wanted and was so personable!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Claire's was having a trunk show and I didn't realize you needed an appointment to try on dresses. My mom and I had gone down and even though we didn't have an appointment, they still let us try on dresses. Samantha, my consultant, was incredibly helpful and sweet. I had no idea what I wanted and I was handed this amazing book of all types of wedding dress designs and designers. It was a litter overwhelming but also a great resources to have when searching for a dress. Everyone was very kind and complimentary. I found my dress that day and was able to come back the next day, with my sister, to try the dress on again. Samantha couldn't have been more of a help. She was wonderful and I would highly recommend her.
I also bought my veil from them. It was an antique birdcage and absolutely beautiful.
My dress was from the Allure spring line. Allure romance antique ivory gown offset with decorative lace applique, beaded straps and waistband, scooped back and layers of tulle.

Photo
Profile Picture Candace , 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Trunk Shows

Local salon with selection of designers.

Profile Picture User6852895, Recently Married, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Trunk Shows, Bridal Gowns

My wedding dress from Claire's was the star of my wedding - I am still getting compliments a week later! My consultant Lauren was very easygoing, patient, and knowledgeable.. I tried on about 12 dresses and she would've let me try on 12 more had I wanted to. I also purchased the perfect matching veil, shoes, and earrings from Claire's. Quick shipping and very reasonable prices too!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils, Bride, Trunk Shows

I went to Claire's to shop for my wedding dress and had an amazing experience. The staff was friendly and accommodating to everything during my appointment. Courtney took care of me and was so attentive in my dress search. She listened to what I liked and didn't like as I tried on dresses, and did her best to find what worked for me! She made me feel comfortable and made the experience fun and stress free which is what I hoped for ! Courtney went above and beyond to help me find the dress that I absolutely LOVE. I am so happy I chose to go to Claire's. I recommend this place to anyone - Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Claire's Fashion last weekend to look at Bridal gowns. My appointment was 11:00 am on Saturday morning and they were waiting for us at 10:00am on the dot when we arrived. I have placed my appointment 2 weeks prior and told them I would have four people with me. They texted me to confirm my appointment 2-3 day prior. When I first made my appointment, I went through the website and sent over the store a list of dresses I wanted to try on. They emailed me back letting me know some of the dresses by the designers they did not carry but they let me know which ones they did have and I appreciated the upfront honestly. I had Natalie as my bridal consultant and she was great! Very outgoing, patient, and organized. She seemed newer so a few questions I had about dresses she asked another consultant which was totally fine with me. I would rather her ask if she didn’t know then make something up. I appreciated her honestly with me and having a coworker double check the things she didn’t know! I tried on 8-10 dresses on and 4 veils on with them. I purchased my dress that same day and overall my family and myself had a great experience. My mother and mother in law were roaming the floor while I put down the deposit and they said they will be back in the next month or two to pick out their mother dresses since they get 15% since I got my dress there. I got an email today – 5 days later that my dress had been ordered and approx. when it would be in to try it on. Thank you Claire’s for a great experience picking out my dress.

Profile Picture Cara, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Shanna was wonderful and helpful!!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience with Claire's was truly amazing! I loved the place from the moment I walked into the bridal suite. I had Shannon as my consultant, we were put in our own personal room with binders of all the type of dresses I was interested in. Their system made my experience that much better that I could sit and look at pictures of dresses and prices, then she would go and get them to stock my dressing room. Shannon was just awesome! I can't even thank her enough for helping me! She was very knowledgeable on all the dresses I picked to try on and helped me narrow down my selections to just 1 and minutes later I was saying yes to the dress with happy tears! If your looking for a great experience while shopping for the perfect dress I highly recommend making the trip to Claire's!

Profile Picture Alanna, 9/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my wedding gown (Allure c364) at Claire's because my sister had a great experience getting her wedding gown earlier in the year!! Claire's had the best most competitive pricing in the area, and I got the benefits of no sales tax in Delaware. The boutique also assisted in getting my gown shipped insured to Texas (where I live). I received my gown extremely quickly, about 1.5 months after I ordered it, since Allure luckily had my size/color already in production!! Great experience with Claire's!!!

Profile Picture fran and kyle, 8/12/17, 8 Reviews