Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

Claire's Fashions Inc 6
Claire's Fashions Inc 7
  • Jeaninne

Jeaninne Carroll · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Said yes to the dress!!!

So i went to just try on dresses and found my dress. This was the first dress i tried on. She listened to my vision and made it happen. Once i get it sized and tailored it will look just as i imagined.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 8
  • Jenn

Jenn Mishler · Getting married on 05/06/2020

Excellent Experience!

I am not a shopper by any means and I loathe trying clothes on in front of anyone. After way too many weeks of reading up major do's and don'ts of dress shopping, I felt like I was ready! Well, all that stress went right out the window when I met Shannon at Claire's Fashion. She was AMAZING. She very, very quickly figured out my style and always made sure to check in with me (privately as she was clipping, zipping, and extending) to make sure MY feelings and thoughts were being heard. I cannot say enough about how awesome Shannon was and her years of experience shows. And I ended up getting the most perfect, amazing dress that had my entire group go, "Yup that's the one!" Wonderful selection and service would definitely recommend to anyone in the NJ, PA, DE or MD area.

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Love love love!!

I was looking up shops that had the designers that I liked and the first time I went I loved everything about the place! So I said Yes to the dress!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Lindsey Baxter · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Endless options of beautiful dresses and very competitive pricing!

In high school I bought several prom dresses at Claire's so it was a no brainer to look at wedding dresses there. After visiting several other bridal salons and having a pretty solid idea of what dress I wanted I went to Claire's. My consultant was Dolores and she was absolutely lovely, honest and helpful. I found my dream wedding dress (which I had tried on at another store beforehand) for several hundred dollars cheaper! The experience and atmosphere was calming and perfect for choosing a dress.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Amber

Amber Salyers · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Awesome Experience!

I was skeptical going into my wedding dress appointment as I hate being the center of attention and I really dislike trying on clothes as I tend to hate the way I look in everything. Ariel was so sweet and made me feel so relaxed from the start. She pulled a bunch of dresses based on what I said I liked, but she also pulled a couple unexpected styles which I ended up LOVING. The dress I chose was something I never would have expected to love, but once it was on I knew it was the one! I had some family and my best friend with me and they had a blast. The boutique was really cute and comfortable. Finally, once I said yes to my dress, I realized that I didn't know the price. I was then afraid that this dress I loved was going to be at the very top of my budget - but it was actually $400 under my budget! I really appreciated that Ariel not only chose styles that I loved, but also dresses that were in my price range. Overall, it was a lovely experience!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

This place was fabulous! They worked with me to order a dress in so I could try on the color I wanted to buy. They have been so pleasant and helpful. Bonus too: Tax Free! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jackie · Getting married on 10/18/2019

I visited Claire's on two different occasions before I chose my dress and both consultants I had (Jackie and Natalie) were amazing and extremely helpful. I am a curvy bride and had a hard time finding sample dresses I liked in my size at other bridal shops but at Claire's they had such a great selection of amazing dresses!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Getting married on 10/05/2019

One of A Kind Experience

Shannon and the entire staff at Claire's Fashions are phenomenal!!! Shannon worked with me through the entire process, answered all of my many questions and always gave me her honest and kind opinion. I never felt any pressure, just love and excitement with every visit (and let me tell you, there were many visits!). I am actively losing weight and the staff worked with me on when I should order and what size to order to accommodate my shrinking waist line which put me at ease. Not only is the staff fabulous but all of their dresses were reasonably priced. I HIGHLY recommend Claire's Fashions for all of your special events needs!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Colleen · Getting married on 08/02/2019

I cannot say enough about how amazing the ladies at Claire's were! Carmella helped me pick the most perfect dress. When she came out with it she said "this is the one". When I put it on I knew she was right. They made me feel so comfortable. Aerial (spelling sorry) helped with the bridesmaid dresses. They were very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/11/2018

Danielle Durso · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

I hadn’t planned to go dress shopping, but my best friend suggested Claire’s – not having been there herself, but because of the reviews it received. I inquired about a time slot and filled out my online profile. I saw a few dresses I liked from their lookbook, but wasn’t sure if they’d be in stock. My expectations weren’t high, as I was worried about the whole trying to find a dress thing. I was nervous about sizing, budget and availability. However, from the moment we walked in and met Shannon – I felt at ease. She led us up to the bridal suite area, which is bright and pretty and cozy with mirrors and couches. She told us to get comfortable and handed me a binder with full page, color photos of beautiful dresses. Shannon explained that each dress in the binder was available in the store, in my size and at or under my budget. She gave me some sticky tags to mark the ones I’d like to try on. It was such a personal effort made on their part that truly made me feel special and comfortable. Shannon gathered my picks and we went ahead and got to work trying them on. We had the place to ourselves (it was a late morning appointment), but I imagine it can get packed on the weekends. Shannon was patient, knowledgeable and honest. Not once did I feel like just an appointment to check off the calendar or like I didn’t belong. I left that day with a dress in mind, which we all agreed would be fantastic and wound up coming back a week later to purchase it (it was the first dress I tried on!). Shannon (and the Claire’s staff) made an anticipated dreadful experience something so memorable and wonderful. I felt beautiful and heard and I have no doubt that if you visit Claire’s, you’ll leave feeling the same way.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Rafferty · Married on 04/13/2019

Easy Ordering!

I came to my first appointment at Claire's knowing exactly what Stella York dress I wanted to order, but needed to be measured for ordering. Nicole worked with me to try on comparable dresses to compare sizing and ultimately measured me for a fit. She was WONDERFUL and just so sweet! Claire's does not do alterations in house but instead recommended a number of local, reputable vendors, one of whom altered my dress - perfectly! I could not recommend Claire's more.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Dolores was amazing! She made me feel right at home when trying on different gowns.

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/08/2018

I first called and got an appointment and the woman on the phone was really sweet and helped make an appointment!
    I went on a Saturday morning, and since I was one of the first bridal appointments of the day, It wasn't stressful or crowded in the bridal area. My consultant, Dolores, did an amazing job of letting me select dresses to try on, and picking things she thought I'd look good in/giving her professional opinion. I found my dream dress and it was under budget! This shop is seriously the best!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

All the girls at Claire's especially my consultant were absolutely wonderful and beyond helpful! I went into my appointment with a complete opposite idea of what I thought I wanted but came out with the perfect dress for me! I would recommend all brides in the pa/de/md area go here for their dress, they are phenomenal at what they do!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Theresa · Married on 11/03/2018

Alexis was amazing!!!!! She did an amazing job helping me and my bridal party!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Sue · Married on 11/02/2018

Our consultant, Dolores was absolutely wonderful! She made such a stressful decision so easy and the appointment so enjoyable. She took the time to understand what my daughter was looking for and she was incredibly patient as she showed her many affordable dresses. She laughed & cried with us. We are so thankful that she made our experience so memorable and special.

Sent on 03/12/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Memorable experience!

I went to Claire's to find my dress and I could not rave enough about the experience I had! My consultant, Dolores, was so bubbly and full of life and energy that truly made me feel special! Aside from her captivating personality, she helped me find "the one" by helping me decipher which style looked best on me, boosting my self-confidence to remind me that I look beautiful in these beautiful dresses and provided honest feedback when I would narrow my choices down! I felt that she saw the vision I had for myself in how I wanted to look on my wedding day, pulling dresses that achieved said vision! Claire's has a BEAUTIFUL and unique selection of dresses to choose from that made it nearly impossible to decide! I also love that you are able to look through the dresses and pick which ones you want to try on instead of only having someone pick them for you! It was a wonderful day but Claire's made it memorable! I will be going back this week to find my bridesmaids dresses there as well! They also have a great selection for that and offer 15% off for your girls if you purchase your gown from them!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Catherine was fantastic. She listened exactly to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and pulled out three dresses. The first dress I tried on was the one! I was hesitant to purchase the first dress because I thought the process was "too simple," but Catherine reassured me that this was the dress of my dreams and because I knew what I wanted, the process itself was simple.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Assia · Married on 10/13/2018

So I had already went to about 2-3 bridal stores prior to coming to Claire's; I also want to mention that the shops I went to didn't carry nice dresses in a dress size 14+ it was infuriating! However, I was able to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like so it was easy to narrow my choices and not feel as overwhelmed. Lauren took my appointment that day and I could not be happier! She was my bridal angel in disguise because we tried on SO MANY dresses (in MY size nonetheless), she listened to all of my concerns and ideas and she was able to really narrow down the perfect dress. As soon as I tried my dress on I knew it was the one! Since I came by myself for the appointment I wanted my mom to bless the dress so when I called that same day to see if they had an available appointment they said I could literally stop by a few hours later with her, and it was all golden from there. This was the most hassle-free and easy exchange I've made in my life when I thought it would be the most daunting. Everyone needs to go Claire's at least once - they're definitely worth the experience, plus everyone is amazing and really nice there! :) Thank you Lauren!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Caitlyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Jackie was absolutely amazing!!! This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and it was the best experience I could have asked for. Jackie is so kind and really listens to what you like and how you feel in dresses. I was completely comfortable with her and she did not push anything on me. I went to other places and my bridal crew and I agreed that “no other places gave the service like Jackie did”. I ended up not getting a dress right away but after going and looking elsewhere, I am going back to Claire’s and making an appointment with Jackie so I can say yes to the dress! I HIGHLY reccomend Jackie!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2018

My mom and I truly had the best experience here! Our consultant was quickly able to pick up my style and personality and find THE dress to match my style (and budget!)! Honest, quality, genuine business and employees. I’ve been referring every new bride I know!

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Claire's Fashions Inc 9

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

In March 2017 I contacted Claire's through email about their Stella York trunk show. I knew exactly which dresses I wanted to try on and made an appointment right away. They were very quick and responsive over email. My appointment with Carmella was awesome! I tried on a total of 4 dresses--all different styles and made my purchase with the last one. Carmella suggested different belts and veils to try on--which I purchased at the time as well. Since I bought my dress through a trunk show, I was able to get 10% off and a discount on my veil and belt! With my dress, we went up a size due to the netting on the back, which made me nervous. In July, I went in for my fitting and it fit almost perfectly--should need very few alterations. I would definitely suggest Claire's for your wedding dress and I will be back in March 2018 with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Dalena · Married on 09/02/2018

Claire's helped me find the perfect gown! They were also very knowledgeable about shipping and ensured me that my gown and veil would arrive on time. Thank you, Claire's!!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Claire's Fashions Inc 10

Jo · Married on 08/24/2018

Samantha was amazing ! We had a great time and she was so helpful and pleasant.

Sent on 05/08/2018