Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

248 | Wilmington, DE

248 Reviews for Claire's Fashions Inc

248 Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

This place was fabulous! They worked with me to order a dress in so I could try on the color I wanted to buy. They have been so pleasant and helpful. Bonus too: Tax Free! I would highly recommend.

Jackie · Getting married on 10/18/2019

I visited Claire's on two different occasions before I chose my dress and both consultants I had (Jackie and Natalie) were amazing and extremely helpful. I am a curvy bride and had a hard time finding sample dresses I liked in my size at other bridal shops but at Claire's they had such a great selection of amazing dresses!

Colleen · Getting married on 08/02/2019

I cannot say enough about how amazing the ladies at Claire's were! Carmella helped me pick the most perfect dress. When she came out with it she said "this is the one". When I put it on I knew she was right. They made me feel so comfortable. Aerial (spelling sorry) helped with the bridesmaid dresses. They were very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended

Alexis · Getting married on 12/08/2018

Dolores was amazing! She made me feel right at home when trying on different gowns.

• Casey

Casey · Getting married on 12/08/2018

I first called and got an appointment and the woman on the phone was really sweet and helped make an appointment!
    I went on a Saturday morning, and since I was one of the first bridal appointments of the day, It wasn't stressful or crowded in the bridal area. My consultant, Dolores, did an amazing job of letting me select dresses to try on, and picking things she thought I'd look good in/giving her professional opinion. I found my dream dress and it was under budget! This shop is seriously the best!

Danielle · Getting married on 12/01/2018

All the girls at Claire's especially my consultant were absolutely wonderful and beyond helpful! I went into my appointment with a complete opposite idea of what I thought I wanted but came out with the perfect dress for me! I would recommend all brides in the pa/de/md area go here for their dress, they are phenomenal at what they do!

Theresa · Married on 11/03/2018

Alexis was amazing!!!!! She did an amazing job helping me and my bridal party!!!!

Sue · Married on 11/02/2018

Our consultant, Dolores was absolutely wonderful! She made such a stressful decision so easy and the appointment so enjoyable. She took the time to understand what my daughter was looking for and she was incredibly patient as she showed her many affordable dresses. She laughed & cried with us. We are so thankful that she made our experience so memorable and special.

Hillary · Married on 10/27/2018

Update from previous positive review about scheduling my appointment: This past Friday, I went to my bridal dress shopping appointment at Claire's Fashions with my mother and maid of honor. Delores was assisting me in trying on dresses. First off, the bridal boutique is separate from the rest of the shop, so there is an intimate feel to the showroom. For my appointment, it was just us in the showroom for the majority of the appointment. Claire's Fashions has books of the various styles of dresses. After you state your preference of style, you are given a book to review with their dresses in that style. There are no doubts about prices, as they are listed next to each dress in the book. I picked out a few dresses, and from there we began. There are little fans in each dressing room so you don't get too warm while trying on the dresses. Delores was honest and I felt like we were on the same page for all of the dresses. She would frequently grab a dress similar to a style I liked. She was a professional and truly knew what she doing. Furthermore, it was evident she LOVED her job. I had a hard time choosing between two dresses, and I am sure I went over my allotted time, but Delores didn't push me out of the store. I felt as if all of the staff truly wanted to help me find my dream dress. Furthermore, I felt as though the staff didn't push accessories on me, which I've heard some shops do. Cannot recommend enough and cannot wait for my dress to arrive!

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Memorable experience!

I went to Claire's to find my dress and I could not rave enough about the experience I had! My consultant, Dolores, was so bubbly and full of life and energy that truly made me feel special! Aside from her captivating personality, she helped me find "the one" by helping me decipher which style looked best on me, boosting my self-confidence to remind me that I look beautiful in these beautiful dresses and provided honest feedback when I would narrow my choices down! I felt that she saw the vision I had for myself in how I wanted to look on my wedding day, pulling dresses that achieved said vision! Claire's has a BEAUTIFUL and unique selection of dresses to choose from that made it nearly impossible to decide! I also love that you are able to look through the dresses and pick which ones you want to try on instead of only having someone pick them for you! It was a wonderful day but Claire's made it memorable! I will be going back this week to find my bridesmaids dresses there as well! They also have a great selection for that and offer 15% off for your girls if you purchase your gown from them!

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Catherine was fantastic. She listened exactly to what I was looking for in a wedding dress and pulled out three dresses. The first dress I tried on was the one! I was hesitant to purchase the first dress because I thought the process was "too simple," but Catherine reassured me that this was the dress of my dreams and because I knew what I wanted, the process itself was simple.

Assia · Married on 10/13/2018

So I had already went to about 2-3 bridal stores prior to coming to Claire's; I also want to mention that the shops I went to didn't carry nice dresses in a dress size 14+ it was infuriating! However, I was able to get a feel for what I liked and didn't like so it was easy to narrow my choices and not feel as overwhelmed. Lauren took my appointment that day and I could not be happier! She was my bridal angel in disguise because we tried on SO MANY dresses (in MY size nonetheless), she listened to all of my concerns and ideas and she was able to really narrow down the perfect dress. As soon as I tried my dress on I knew it was the one! Since I came by myself for the appointment I wanted my mom to bless the dress so when I called that same day to see if they had an available appointment they said I could literally stop by a few hours later with her, and it was all golden from there. This was the most hassle-free and easy exchange I've made in my life when I thought it would be the most daunting. Everyone needs to go Claire's at least once - they're definitely worth the experience, plus everyone is amazing and really nice there! :) Thank you Lauren!!

Caitlyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Jackie was absolutely amazing!!! This was my first experience wedding dress shopping and it was the best experience I could have asked for. Jackie is so kind and really listens to what you like and how you feel in dresses. I was completely comfortable with her and she did not push anything on me. I went to other places and my bridal crew and I agreed that “no other places gave the service like Jackie did”. I ended up not getting a dress right away but after going and looking elsewhere, I am going back to Claire’s and making an appointment with Jackie so I can say yes to the dress! I HIGHLY reccomend Jackie!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/14/2018

My mom and I truly had the best experience here! Our consultant was quickly able to pick up my style and personality and find THE dress to match my style (and budget!)! Honest, quality, genuine business and employees. I’ve been referring every new bride I know!

Claire's Fashions Inc 1

Christine · Married on 09/08/2018

In March 2017 I contacted Claire's through email about their Stella York trunk show. I knew exactly which dresses I wanted to try on and made an appointment right away. They were very quick and responsive over email. My appointment with Carmella was awesome! I tried on a total of 4 dresses--all different styles and made my purchase with the last one. Carmella suggested different belts and veils to try on--which I purchased at the time as well. Since I bought my dress through a trunk show, I was able to get 10% off and a discount on my veil and belt! With my dress, we went up a size due to the netting on the back, which made me nervous. In July, I went in for my fitting and it fit almost perfectly--should need very few alterations. I would definitely suggest Claire's for your wedding dress and I will be back in March 2018 with my bridesmaids for their dresses!

Dalena · Married on 09/02/2018

Claire's helped me find the perfect gown! They were also very knowledgeable about shipping and ensured me that my gown and veil would arrive on time. Thank you, Claire's!!!!

Claire's Fashions Inc 2

Jo · Married on 08/24/2018

Samantha was amazing ! We had a great time and she was so helpful and pleasant.

Tanya · Married on 08/18/2018

Everyone at Claire's was awesome!! My consultant Jackie was the best!!!! She listened to what I wanted and picked out the exact dress that I was looking for!! I am so happy with my dress. I would definitely recommend Claire's to any bride looking for the perfect gown and for bridesmaid dresses as well!!!

Shamere · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and respectable of your time. Take their time to make sure you find the perfect dress for your special day.

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

I was shopping for my wedding gown and Maren was my consultant. She was great and very helpful! She listened to me and kept pulling dresses with the style that I was going for. She found the perfect veil that matches my dress and I could not be happier!

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

SUCH A GREAT EXPERIENCE! Loved my time at Claires!

Caroline · Married on 06/09/2018

Carmella was WONDERFUL! Highly suggest her if you're visiting Claire's.

Cara · Married on 04/14/2018

I went to Claire's Fashion last weekend to look at Bridal gowns. My appointment was 11:00 am on Saturday morning and they were waiting for us at 10:00am on the dot when we arrived. I have placed my appointment 2 weeks prior and told them I would have four people with me. They texted me to confirm my appointment 2-3 day prior. When I first made my appointment, I went through the website and sent over the store a list of dresses I wanted to try on. They emailed me back letting me know some of the dresses by the designers they did not carry but they let me know which ones they did have and I appreciated the upfront honestly. I had Natalie as my bridal consultant and she was great! Very outgoing, patient, and organized. She seemed newer so a few questions I had about dresses she asked another consultant which was totally fine with me. I would rather her ask if she didn’t know then make something up. I appreciated her honestly with me and having a coworker double check the things she didn’t know! I tried on 8-10 dresses on and 4 veils on with them. I purchased my dress that same day and overall my family and myself had a great experience. My mother and mother in law were roaming the floor while I put down the deposit and they said they will be back in the next month or two to pick out their mother dresses since they get 15% since I got my dress there. I got an email today – 5 days later that my dress had been ordered and approx. when it would be in to try it on. Thank you Claire’s for a great experience picking out my dress.

Carol · Married on 12/31/2017

I had such a great experience with Claire's! I would definitely recommend anyone to come here.