Claire's Fashions Inc Reviews

Claire's Fashions Inc 6
Claire's Fashions Inc 7
  • Jeaninne

Jeaninne Carroll · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Said yes to the dress!!!

So i went to just try on dresses and found my dress. This was the first dress i tried on. She listened to my vision and made it happen. Once i get it sized and tailored it will look just as i imagined.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 8

Heather · Getting married on 08/01/2020

Amazing Experience!

Had the best experience at Claire's! Samantha was so helpful and patient with my large group. My family was also very pleased and will be coming back to look for their dresses as well. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Mishler · Getting married on 05/06/2020

Excellent Experience!

I am not a shopper by any means and I loathe trying clothes on in front of anyone. After way too many weeks of reading up major do's and don'ts of dress shopping, I felt like I was ready! Well, all that stress went right out the window when I met Shannon at Claire's Fashion. She was AMAZING. She very, very quickly figured out my style and always made sure to check in with me (privately as she was clipping, zipping, and extending) to make sure MY feelings and thoughts were being heard. I cannot say enough about how awesome Shannon was and her years of experience shows. And I ended up getting the most perfect, amazing dress that had my entire group go, "Yup that's the one!" Wonderful selection and service would definitely recommend to anyone in the NJ, PA, DE or MD area.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Courtney R · Getting married on 03/07/2020

Bridal consultant who really LISTENS!

My experience at Claire's Fashions with Elaine was superb! She showed me a book of dresses all in my price range, took feedback after every dress, and kept adjusting based on what was and wasn't working. Elaine helped me break down exactly what I liked or didn't like about each dress, and ultimately pulled one that I would never have selected--but it was PERFECT. My mom wasn't with me, so I had to make another appointment to come back, and Elaine was fantastic yet again. She cheerfully pulled a few more dresses to confirm that what I had liked was the one, then helped me figure out veil and belt. Elaine is so sweet, a wonderful listener, and possesses excellent taste and a great eye. The salon is definitely more private and pleasant than my experiences elsewhere, the customer service is superb, and the selection was very appealing and with a great deal of variation. I would definitely recommend Claire's Fashions to anyone, and would return there for other special occasions dresses!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Love love love!!

I was looking up shops that had the designers that I liked and the first time I went I loved everything about the place! So I said Yes to the dress!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Lindsey Baxter · Getting married on 12/31/2019

Endless options of beautiful dresses and very competitive pricing!

In high school I bought several prom dresses at Claire's so it was a no brainer to look at wedding dresses there. After visiting several other bridal salons and having a pretty solid idea of what dress I wanted I went to Claire's. My consultant was Dolores and she was absolutely lovely, honest and helpful. I found my dream wedding dress (which I had tried on at another store beforehand) for several hundred dollars cheaper! The experience and atmosphere was calming and perfect for choosing a dress.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • Amber

Amber Salyers · Getting married on 11/08/2019

Awesome Experience!

I was skeptical going into my wedding dress appointment as I hate being the center of attention and I really dislike trying on clothes as I tend to hate the way I look in everything. Ariel was so sweet and made me feel so relaxed from the start. She pulled a bunch of dresses based on what I said I liked, but she also pulled a couple unexpected styles which I ended up LOVING. The dress I chose was something I never would have expected to love, but once it was on I knew it was the one! I had some family and my best friend with me and they had a blast. The boutique was really cute and comfortable. Finally, once I said yes to my dress, I realized that I didn't know the price. I was then afraid that this dress I loved was going to be at the very top of my budget - but it was actually $400 under my budget! I really appreciated that Ariel not only chose styles that I loved, but also dresses that were in my price range. Overall, it was a lovely experience!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Katie · Getting married on 11/01/2019

This place was fabulous! They worked with me to order a dress in so I could try on the color I wanted to buy. They have been so pleasant and helpful. Bonus too: Tax Free! I would highly recommend.

Sent on 02/26/2016

Jackie · Getting married on 10/18/2019

I visited Claire's on two different occasions before I chose my dress and both consultants I had (Jackie and Natalie) were amazing and extremely helpful. I am a curvy bride and had a hard time finding sample dresses I liked in my size at other bridal shops but at Claire's they had such a great selection of amazing dresses!

Sent on 08/23/2018
  • BriAnne

BriAnne · Getting married on 10/05/2019

One of A Kind Experience

Shannon and the entire staff at Claire's Fashions are phenomenal!!! Shannon worked with me through the entire process, answered all of my many questions and always gave me her honest and kind opinion. I never felt any pressure, just love and excitement with every visit (and let me tell you, there were many visits!). I am actively losing weight and the staff worked with me on when I should order and what size to order to accommodate my shrinking waist line which put me at ease. Not only is the staff fabulous but all of their dresses were reasonably priced. I HIGHLY recommend Claire's Fashions for all of your special events needs!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Colleen · Married on 08/02/2019

I cannot say enough about how amazing the ladies at Claire's were! Carmella helped me pick the most perfect dress. When she came out with it she said "this is the one". When I put it on I knew she was right. They made me feel so comfortable. Aerial (spelling sorry) helped with the bridesmaid dresses. They were very knowledgeable and professional. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/11/2018

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

I love my dress!

Highly recommend! I was able to look at pictures and pick out dresses before my appointment that the store pulled for me, so they were able to see my style. When I got there, they were really welcoming and answered all my questions. The dress I bought, I knew looking at it on the hanger that it was my dress. It shipped really fast and the seamstress they recommended was fantastic.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Dina

Dina Saitis · Married on 06/07/2019

Top Notch Service

Jacquie was the absolute perfect bridal consultant. She listened with care and helped my daughter find the perfect wedding dress. We could not be more pleased with the service she offered us. It is obvious, Jacquie is invested in her work and truly loves helping her brides.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Danielle Durso · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

I hadn’t planned to go dress shopping, but my best friend suggested Claire’s – not having been there herself, but because of the reviews it received. I inquired about a time slot and filled out my online profile. I saw a few dresses I liked from their lookbook, but wasn’t sure if they’d be in stock. My expectations weren’t high, as I was worried about the whole trying to find a dress thing. I was nervous about sizing, budget and availability. However, from the moment we walked in and met Shannon – I felt at ease. She led us up to the bridal suite area, which is bright and pretty and cozy with mirrors and couches. She told us to get comfortable and handed me a binder with full page, color photos of beautiful dresses. Shannon explained that each dress in the binder was available in the store, in my size and at or under my budget. She gave me some sticky tags to mark the ones I’d like to try on. It was such a personal effort made on their part that truly made me feel special and comfortable. Shannon gathered my picks and we went ahead and got to work trying them on. We had the place to ourselves (it was a late morning appointment), but I imagine it can get packed on the weekends. Shannon was patient, knowledgeable and honest. Not once did I feel like just an appointment to check off the calendar or like I didn’t belong. I left that day with a dress in mind, which we all agreed would be fantastic and wound up coming back a week later to purchase it (it was the first dress I tried on!). Shannon (and the Claire’s staff) made an anticipated dreadful experience something so memorable and wonderful. I felt beautiful and heard and I have no doubt that if you visit Claire’s, you’ll leave feeling the same way.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Pease · Married on 06/01/2019

found my dress

Claire's was great to work with. my dress came in a bit later than we were expecting but we got everything done thanks to their recommendation to use Elaine for alterations since they do not offer this at the store. the schedule for appointments was pretty strict. but i understand why its a busy place. Although we did not buy my mothers dress there, they were incredibly helpful and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 9
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/18/2019

The most perfect dress!

My experience at Claire’s was amazing. They were so sweet, no pressure but made it a no brainer I was getting my dress there. My consultant listened to what I wanted and every option got better and better until she chose the one for me. Even though I bought it like 11 months before my wedding I never once had second thoughts. No other dress I saw pictures of ever compared.

Sent on 06/08/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 10
    Claire's Fashions Inc 11
  • Ashten

Ashten Spaul · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Vibes

So I tried in dresses at two different stores and I have to say the experiences were like night and day. Claire's was so much more of a private feeling like your a VIP. I felt like the staff had a great grasp of what I was looking for when they pulled dresses for me. My wedding dress was the 3rd one I tried on and the staff had no problem at all letting me try on several more to be sure it was the absolute one. It was such a fantastic and relaxing experience.

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 12
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you so much!

I already reviewed Claire's back after I bought my wedding dress, but now that the day has come and gone and I felt like a QUEEN in my dress, I have to review them again!
    The dress looked stunning and I received more compliments on my "unique" dress more than I could have ever imagined.
    Thank you for making finding the dress of my dreams so easy! Dolores was amazing

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 13
    Claire's Fashions Inc 14
    Claire's Fashions Inc 15
    Claire's Fashions Inc 16
    Claire's Fashions Inc 17

Claire's Fashions Inc's reply:

Thank you Jackie! You look absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing. All the best! ~ Clarie's Fashions
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2019

Dream dresses!

Claire's was amazing for finding my perfect wedding dress. Dolores was so patient and kind with me, and helped me find my dream dress. She told me to try on a dress that was different than the rest I was trying on, and that dress ending up being perfect for me. My dress and my bridesmaids all came in with plenty of time for alterations, and they were in contact with us as soon as our items arrived. Highly recommend coming to this store!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Claire's Fashions Inc 18
  • Hannah

Hannah Rafferty · Married on 04/13/2019

Easy Ordering!

I came to my first appointment at Claire's knowing exactly what Stella York dress I wanted to order, but needed to be measured for ordering. Nicole worked with me to try on comparable dresses to compare sizing and ultimately measured me for a fit. She was WONDERFUL and just so sweet! Claire's does not do alterations in house but instead recommended a number of local, reputable vendors, one of whom altered my dress - perfectly! I could not recommend Claire's more.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 03/16/2019

Best bridal appointment!

I made an appointment at Claire’s because I was interested in Stella York gowns and they carried that designer. Everything about the appointment was wonderful. Natalie, my sales associate, was so sweet and patient. She wasn’t pushy at all and made me and my mom feel so comfortable. I found my Stella York gown at that appointment and decided to sleep on it to make sure. They were totally understanding and was all the more reason, I came back and ordered my dress from Claire’s. The dress was gorgeous and they had so many beautiful gowns in my budget. They also have a great selection of accessories. I can’t recommend Claire’s highly enough. I visited other bridal salons and none came close to Claire’s.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Dolores was amazing! She made me feel right at home when trying on different gowns.

Sent on 11/10/2017
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/08/2018

I first called and got an appointment and the woman on the phone was really sweet and helped make an appointment!
    I went on a Saturday morning, and since I was one of the first bridal appointments of the day, It wasn't stressful or crowded in the bridal area. My consultant, Dolores, did an amazing job of letting me select dresses to try on, and picking things she thought I'd look good in/giving her professional opinion. I found my dream dress and it was under budget! This shop is seriously the best!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Danielle · Married on 12/01/2018

All the girls at Claire's especially my consultant were absolutely wonderful and beyond helpful! I went into my appointment with a complete opposite idea of what I thought I wanted but came out with the perfect dress for me! I would recommend all brides in the pa/de/md area go here for their dress, they are phenomenal at what they do!

Sent on 04/16/2018