The Sample Rack

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website

The Sample Rack is a wedding gown shop located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that caters to couples of all budgets. For over 10 years, The Sample Rack has provided unmatched customer service, a personal experience, and affordable wedding gowns to engaged couples. From discounted designer dresses to a variety of must-have accessories, this store’s inventory is constantly changing. Whether you’re looking for an elegant Vera Wang or a detailed Lazaro, this boutique has something for every newlywed-to-be looking for their dream gown.

The Sample Rack offers a full consultation assessment to ensure you get a one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience. At your appointment, you will be assigned a personalized specialist where your specific needs and vision will be considered. From customizations to fittings and adjustments, this team of alteration specialists, tailors, and attentive sales associates can do it all. Along with a variety of exquisite gowns, this store also stocks an extensive range of accessories to finish your look, including:

• Veils
  • Hair
  • Jewellery
  • Belts
  • Sashes
  • Shrugs
  • Boleros

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Veils

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Michelle
    Michelle H. Married on 06/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful gowns and affordable!!

I found the dress of my dreams at the Sample Rack, for an affordable price too! The ladies there are true experts in what they do! They listened to my vision and found the gown for me!
  • Sharon
    Sharon F. Married on 08/16/2020

Loved my Dress!

I loved my dress from The Sample Rack. When researching bridal shops to go to, Sample Rack peaked my interest. I liked the concept, and their place looked very professional. I am so glad I followed my instincts. Not only was my dress beautiful and fit me perfectly, I was able to take my dress home with my that day. My dress came under budget, which is always a plus!
  • Ellie
    Ellie M. Married on 07/03/2020

Unexpected Surprise

I was expecting chaos and not much choice. What I got was a small boutique experience with amazing service and selection. I found a beautiful dress and brought it home, just in time for the world to shut down! So thankful for this place. Try here first, not last.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

The Sample Rack 1
Discount
Can't decide on the ONE perfect gown???? Buy a Ceremony Gown and a Recetion Gown at the same time and receive 20% off the total amount.

Nilah & Company Nilah & Company Wedding Dresses

The Sample Rack in Philadelphia is an awesome shop to find sample wedding dresses! They have a wide range of sizes along with hundreds of designer names for a fraction of the price - what more could we ask for!

918 Pine Street Philadelphia, PA, 19107

By Appointment
Location of (The Sample Rack)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding