This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Pricing
Fittings and Adjustments
Tuxedos
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2008

The Sample Rack is a wedding gown shop located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that caters to couples of all budgets. For over 10 years, The Sample Rack has provided unmatched customer service, a personal experience, and affordable wedding gowns to engaged couples. From discounted designer dresses to a variety of must-have accessories, this store’s inventory is constantly changing. Whether you’re looking for an elegant Vera Wang or a detailed Lazaro, this boutique has something for every newlywed-to-be looking for their dream gown.

The Sample Rack offers a full consultation assessment to ensure you get a one-of-a-kind dress shopping experience. At your appointment, you will be assigned a personalized specialist where your specific needs and vision will be considered. From customizations to fittings and adjustments, this team of alteration specialists, tailors, and attentive sales associates can do it all. Along with a variety of exquisite gowns, this store also stocks an extensive range of accessories to finish your look, including:

• Veils
  • Hair
  • Jewellery
  • Belts
  • Sashes
  • Shrugs
  • Boleros

Frequently asked questions

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following items do you offer?

Veils

95% Recommended by couples

C
Claire Sent on 10/29/2022

Found the perfect dress!

Every girl envisions the perfect dress when they are little and I loved all of the dresses that Rose pull for me. I ended up going with one that I would’ve never thought would’ve been ‘me’ until I put it on and felt extremely beautiful in it. Rose and Jim are amazing and I recommend Sample Rack to any bride!!
S
Samantha L. Sent on 11/17/2022

Found a dress on the 3rd try

Sample Rack was super professional. They closed the store for me and my mother to look through dresses and for me to try on. I felt super comfortable & the front desk was very helpful.
Cosette
Cosette Sent on 11/01/2022

My Perfect Dress

I found my perfect dress here with the help of Rose! She made me feel comfortable trying on dresses and included both my mom and maid of honor in the process. The price felt like a great deal, especially for it being all lace!
illustration stars

Abby & Von
84 photos · 03/25/2023

Deals

Nilah & Company Nilah & Company Wedding Dresses

The Sample Rack in Philadelphia is an awesome shop to find sample wedding dresses! They have a wide range of sizes along with hundreds of designer names for a fraction of the price - what more could we ask for!

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours