About The Sample Rack

Designer wedding gowns for less.

A wide variety of high quality wedding gown samples in great condition at unbelievable prices.  The inventory changes frequently but designers often include: Vera wang, Lazaro, Pronovias, Matthew Christopher, James Clifford Collection, Jim Hjelm, Jasmine collection & Couture, Alvina Valenta, Manale, Christos, Janell Berte'....and many more.  Sizes from 4-26.  Our prices are not negotiable but we are happy to offer a 10% discount if you pay cash for a gown during your initial appointment.

Categories: Wedding Dress

User Photos
Photos
Bride (8)
Veils (3)

After many visits to different bridal shops this place doesn't compare! They carry many top brands for 1/2 the price! When you enter you are the only client for that time, which is so wonderful. There focus is on finding YOU a dress and you alone! Charlene really listens to you, she only suggests things you can add or alter to make it the perfect dress your looking for! She doesn't push or pressure you to do anything you don't want (accessories etc.) unlike other shops. She also grabs dresses you don't really think would work but I ended up getting the one she picked out for me, I even got super emotional and cried! I tried on many dresses but it never seemed to resonate with me, but once I had that dress on I just knew that was it, no dress made me feel more like a beautiful bride than the one she picked out. The dress looks like a $3,000 dress and I still can't believe I only ended up paying $800 for a beautiful dreamy Ballgown! Charlene definitely knows her stuff! She's very receptive, responsive and professional. Her assistant was just as amazing and sweet! I'd definitely recommend all brides on a budget, or not, to visit this boutique! I'm so grateful that I did. Whether you buy a gown from here or not your experience here will be an amazing one!

Profile Picture User7333934, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Brides- this place is a MUST visit. I had been to a bridal chain store SEVEN TIMES before I decided to stop by this boutique, and my experience at those chain stores nearly brought me to tears. I am a curvy bride, and usually wear size 12-14 (meaning size 16-18 in this crazy bridal world). At these chain stores I visited prior, I was never brought anything that actually fit, or that made me feel beautiful. It seriously got to the point where I doubted I would find a dress that I liked, much less loved. From the first second I stepped into The Sample Rack today, I felt valued, beautiful, special and completely attended to. There were two wonderful women who devoted at least 90 minutes entirely to me, helping me find dresses that actually fit, and that were exactly the style that I wanted (vintage lace, made for curvy body types). Neither woman made me feel like a pariah or a burden for being over a size 10. I mentioned that I liked lace, and illusion necklines, and they brought me a handful of dresses that fit the bill almost exactly. I ended up buying a dress that was HALF the price of a similar dress at the chain store, and of a MUCH better quality. I cannot even begin to put into words what a better experience, and what better quality this store has to offer. Please, please, please make this a stop on your wedding prep. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Alair, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1373638342477 stressed bride

Ceremony & Reception 2 gown discount

$400.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Can't decide on the ONE perfect gown???? Buy a Ceremony Gown and a Recetion Gown at the same time and receive 20% off the total amount.
#WWfa362894974778e0

1 ENDORSEMENT
The Sample Rack in Philadelphia is an awesome shop to find sample wedding dresses! They have a wide range of sizes along with hundreds of designer names for a fraction of the price - what more could we ask for!

Events

918 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107   See On Map
215-922-4700 (phone)
By Appointment
The Sample Rack is a wedding dress shop from Pennsylvania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware. The Sample Rack is a professional wedding dress salon that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in designer wedding gowns for less.