36 W Eagle Road, Havertown, PA 19083 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Nilah & Company

Located in Havertown, Pennsylvania, Nilah and Company is a wedding tailor, dressmaker, and designer serving weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New York, and other surrounding cities. The professional company has been offering personalized, expert service to their clients for over 24 years, specializing in custom-made bridal gowns, alterations, evening wear, vintage restorations, and custom veils.

From Italian high fashion to Indian saris, Nilah and Company knows how to create any and everything to make a brides day truly special. Whether traditional, non-traditional, fantasy, multicultural, or even destination, they'll create the perfect custom gown or veil. They offer a full line of wedding veils designed and handmade in the shop using only the finest French Chantilly laces and Swarovski crystal elements. In addition to customization, Nilah and Company also offers alteration, cleaning, and restoration, especially for vintage gowns and veils. Whether a bride, a bridesmaid, a flower girl, a mother of the bride or groom, or a groom, the shop has plenty of beautiful options to add to the beauty of couples’ special day. Nilah and Company also sells bridal belts, garters, jewelry, and hair accessories. Other attire services provided include:

• Appointment-only

Nilah & Company 3
Nilah & Company 4

Janelle · Married on 10/28/2018

Great Alteration Experience

I purchased my wedding dress at David's Bridal but had my alterations done at Nilah's. Fortunately, she didn't have to make too many adjustments but I appreciated the transparency for pricing - her services are very affordable. Nilah was professional, friendly and personable and my fittings went smoothly. I definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Nilah & Company's reply:

Hi Janelle,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us such a lovely review.
    We are so glad that we were able to accommodate you and that you had a great experience. Congratulations and we wish you the very best. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to contact us!

Cait · Married on 05/19/2018

My experience with Nilah was wonderful. First of all, she sized the dress well to me after my first fitting. She let me come back an extra time because I couldn't decide which bustle I wanted. I was able to walk around in it and see what felt comfortable for as long as I needed. And during my final fitting she spent extra time explaining how I can walk best in my dress (I was concerned because the dress has multiple layers and such) and gave me tips for kneeling, sitting and pictures. I asked for a few last adjustments before my wedding day to make me feel comfortable -- she made a miracle happen and did them so quick. Nilah is a true professional. I didn't know she did day of wedding coordination - if I did I would have asked her to do my wedding because just speaking with her I learned new things that will really help the day of my wedding. I would recommend Nilah and her team to anyone to make your dress look PERFECT on your big day. Thank you again for everything, Nilah!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Nilah & Company's reply:

Cait,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review!
    It was our pleasure to help you get ready for your special day. Our goal is to work efficiently and effectivley with you to ensure all goes well for this major life event. If we can be of any help in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

Nilah & Company FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Groom, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• CAROLYN VERDI BOUTIQUE
    CAROLYN VERDI BOUTIQUE Wedding Planners

I have known Nilah for the many years that I have been in the wedding industry. Her workmanship is always done to perfection. She has a keen eye and can create or re-create a design beautifully. Extremely professional and efficient. I cannot say enough. If you need a bridal gown or clothing altered, want a bridal gown made, Nilah is the person to go to.

• The Sample Rack
    The Sample Rack Wedding Dresses

Nilah and Co. has been our primary alteration referral for years. We recommend them without hesitation and always get glowing feed back from our brides.

• 36 W Eagle Road Havertown, Pennsylvania, 19083 See on map