The Wedding Shoppe

503 W Lancaster Ave. #110 @Eagle Village Shops, Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Wedding Shoppe

The Wedding Shoppe Eagle Village Shops Wayne Pa 19087

610-293-1299 www.wedding-shoppe.com pattie@wedding-shoppe.com

Style ~ Selection ~ Service

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding!

We invite you to visit our salon and see the latest bridal fashions from the best selection of designers from around the world.

Our price range starts at about $1700-$10, 000. We also have Mothers’ gowns and dresses for your entire bridal party.

Alterations are available to for our clients by our expert seamstresses. .

Appointments are preferred. Let us help make your dreams a beautiful memory!

Happy Planning!

650810af635b5fe0 005 WeddingShoppeExterior

60 Reviews for The Wedding Shoppe

Elyssa Guillen · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Dress Purchase

I’m so happy I got my dress at The Wedding Shoppe! This was the first store I looked at and even though I knew I found the dress I didn’t want the fun to end and tried a few others. Nothing compared. The staff was friendly, helpful and made me truly feel like a bride. Tracey helped me find my dress and she couldn’t have been any sweeter. She was patient and really listened to what I wanted. After I purchased my dress, I had a different sales person each time I went and everyone was wonderful to work with. Even the owner herself helped me out. Kathy, the seamstress who was recommended by The Wedding Shoppe was WONDERFUL! Sweetest woman you’ll ever meet! I had a wonderful experience here and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/12/2019

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you!!! We love servicing our brides!
    You referrals are important to us!
    Best
    The Wedding shoppe Staff
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2019

Dress of my dreams!

The Wedding Shoppe was the first place I went to search for my dream dress! Little did I know it would come down to two very different but gorgeous dresses picked by my parents. After trying them both on, I couldn't make a decision and needed to sleep on it, Donna was great, she helped me try on a ton of dresses and was there when we came back to make the final decision between the two my parents picked. Donna was amazingly helpful throughout the process and very patient with me, and I can't thank her enough for that!

Sent on 09/30/2019

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

I will relay this to Donna....thank you for taking the time to let us know.
    We all here at The Wedding Shoppe care about our brides!
  • Alice

Alice Sciasci · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Bridal Shop on the Main Line

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the Wedding Shoppe experience was one of the most relaxing parts of the planning process. It was the third of four shops I had visited, and by far the best experience I had of the four. I remember my first appointment. We were running early, and the Wedding Shoppe was kind enough to take us for an earlier appointment. Andee helped sort the through the selection of gowns to find ones that matched both my personal style, body type, and overall vision for the big day. Within the hour, I had found a dress that I absolutely loved. My family and I were able to save some money on the dress by purchasing this Monique Lhuillier gown at one of the shop's trunk shows. The veil was also complimentary through the trunk show. The dress arrived within the designated time frame, giving me plenty of time to have alterations done. I also purchased my hair accessories there, and Andee provided me with honest feedback on my shoes when I was struggling to decide which ones to wear. She also helped me select bridesmaid dresses through The Wedding Shoppe- a beautiful champagne gown with a pearl neckline. We all looked and felt our best that day. I'm so grateful for all of the fabulous women at The Wedding Shoppe for playing such a huge part in making me feel like such a confident, pretty bride.

Much love,
    Alice Sciasci (formerly Grant)

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you!! We love our brides and being such a big part of their special day/

Alice we all send best wishes to you and your husband! Have a great Holiday Season.

The Wedding Shoppe Pricing

The Wedding Shoppe Price Rates

The Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• Peony Events Wedding Planners

The Wedding Shoppe is such a great boutique to find the most amazing gowns, we love bringing our clients in to receive the most amazing service. We love that they really take their time with each bride and her bridal party not too mention the quality of their selections are top notch!

• Classic Events By Kris
    Classic Events By Kris Wedding Planners

The Wedding Shoppe is a great resource for both brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom and flower girls. They have all you need and provide a very organized and friendly atmosphere to try on dresses!

• ilonka floral decorator Wedding Florists

When looking for a wedding dress we gladly recommend the Wedding Shoppe. They have a beautiful selection, and their staff is very knowledgeable.

• 503 W Lancaster Ave., #110 @Eagle Village Shops Wayne, 19087 See on map
    6102931332 (Fax Number)
    Monday thru Saturday Daily 10-5 Evening Hours Wed. & Thurs. by appointment
    Location of (The Wedding Shoppe)