The Wedding Shoppe

503 W Lancaster Ave. #110 @Eagle Village Shops, Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Events 1

About The Wedding Shoppe

The Wedding Shoppe Eagle Village Shops Wayne Pa 19087

610-293-1299 www.wedding-shoppe.com pattie@wedding-shoppe.com

Style ~ Selection ~ Service

Congratulation on your upcoming wedding!

We invite you to visit our salon and see the latest bridal fashions from the best selection of designers from around the world.

Our price range starts at about $1700-$10, 000. We also have Mothers’ gowns and dresses for your entire bridal party.

Alterations are available to for our clients by our expert seamstresses. .

Appointments are preferred. Let us help make your dreams a beautiful memory!

Happy Planning!

58 Reviews for The Wedding Shoppe

• Alice

Alice Sciasci · Married on 11/24/2018

Best Bridal Shop on the Main Line

Planning a wedding can be stressful, but the Wedding Shoppe experience was one of the most relaxing parts of the planning process. It was the third of four shops I had visited, and by far the best experience I had of the four. I remember my first appointment. We were running early, and the Wedding Shoppe was kind enough to take us for an earlier appointment. Andee helped sort the through the selection of gowns to find ones that matched both my personal style, body type, and overall vision for the big day. Within the hour, I had found a dress that I absolutely loved. My family and I were able to save some money on the dress by purchasing this Monique Lhuillier gown at one of the shop's trunk shows. The veil was also complimentary through the trunk show. The dress arrived within the designated time frame, giving me plenty of time to have alterations done. I also purchased my hair accessories there, and Andee provided me with honest feedback on my shoes when I was struggling to decide which ones to wear. She also helped me select bridesmaid dresses through The Wedding Shoppe- a beautiful champagne gown with a pearl neckline. We all looked and felt our best that day. I'm so grateful for all of the fabulous women at The Wedding Shoppe for playing such a huge part in making me feel like such a confident, pretty bride.

Much love,
    Alice Sciasci (formerly Grant)

Sent on 12/05/2018

The Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you!! We love our brides and being such a big part of their special day/

Alice we all send best wishes to you and your husband! Have a great Holiday Season.

Aimee · Married on 09/22/2018

I couldn’t have asked for a better experience than what I got at the Wedding Shoppe. I had been to several bridal salons in New York and Philly and this place was by far the best. Their dresses are stunning, they have great variety for pretty much any type of wedding venue or time of year. But just as important- the staff is fabulous! They were so sweet and knowledgeable, I never felt pressured at all, they just kept finding options that worked well for my body type. I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/13/2018
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 08/24/2018

Lindsay was fabulous and I LOVED my dress. I did not see anything like it anywhere else!

Sent on 08/09/2011

The Wedding Shoppe Pricing

The Wedding Shoppe Price Rates

The Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

1 Event

• Sep Thu

Monique Lhuillier & Bliss Collections

Request Information
    • When:
      Sep 26, 2019 12:00 AM - Sep 29, 12:00 AM (3 days event)
    • Location:
      503 W Lancaster Ave. #110 @Eagle Village Shops, Wayne, Philadelphia

The entire 2020 Collections from Monique Lhuillier Couture and her Bliss Line will be available to try and free gift with order during the event.

• Peony Events
    Peony Events Wedding Planners

The Wedding Shoppe is such a great boutique to find the most amazing gowns, we love bringing our clients in to receive the most amazing service. We love that they really take their time with each bride and her bridal party not too mention the quality of their selections are top notch!

• Classic Events By Kris
    Classic Events By Kris Wedding Planners

The Wedding Shoppe is a great resource for both brides, bridesmaids, mothers of the bride, mothers of the groom and flower girls. They have all you need and provide a very organized and friendly atmosphere to try on dresses!

• ilonka floral decorator
    ilonka floral decorator Wedding Florists

When looking for a wedding dress we gladly recommend the Wedding Shoppe. They have a beautiful selection, and their staff is very knowledgeable.

• 503 W Lancaster Ave., #110 @Eagle Village Shops Wayne, 19087 See on map