1746 E. Passyunk Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19148 Map · Phone number

About CAROLYN VERDI BOUTIQUE

The Boutique:

Carolyn Verdi Boutique carries a beautiful selection of Sample Wedding gowns, costume & vintage jewelry, fashion accessories ( showcasing local accessory designers) & Custom Flower Girl Dresses. Bridal gown try ons are by appointment

Wedding Services:

Starting with a consultation to discuss your vision, with focus on detail, and sensitivity to your budget, I will help you create your special day. All services are tailored to your need for Full Co-ordination, Partial Co-ordination, or "Day of" . For those who feel that they cannot fit the cost of a consultant into the budget, but need direction a "One Time Consultation" service is available.

In addition to helping with the general planning of your event I also provide a wonderful selection Invitations, favors, and gifts for attendants. To compliment your invitations I provide beautiful hand done Calligraphy.

Consultations and wedding services are by appointment.

215-925-2997 www.carolynverdi.com

20131207133110
313331fb948d5cf6 1524809134 9ab5517b9d2bd129 1524809133 bdc20d4a915e550b 152480

14 Reviews for CAROLYN VERDI BOUTIQUE

Maireny · Married on 07/14/2018

After my plans of having my dress customized failing because of the designer's busy schedule I went into complete panic mode. Being 7 months pregnant and looking for a dress was definitely not what I had planned. I emailed Carolyn and asked her professional opinion on if I should wait to get a dress or try some on while pregnant. She said no I'll find you a dress now. I made an appointment and was super surprised at how many options she had for me. I was stuck between two beautiful dresses. And while at first I was leaning towards the most expensive because it's what I thought I wanted all along Carolyn and my mom's obvious preference was the lower priced sequened beauty. And after not being able to make up my mind at my appointment she opened up on a Sunday so I could retry. And I chose the one she knew was the better fit all along. Carolyn was honestly amazing !!!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Daniella · Married on 11/25/2016

I visited Carolyn's shop more than a year before I tied the knot. I wasn't ready to try on dresses yet...worried about my size, latest styles, you name it. But my mom urged me to just go and check out some dresses. I tried on 3. The first was what I had described as what I thought I wanted (but was just ehh). The second was something that would be figure flattering (but wasn't my taste). The third made me feel like Cleopatra, Beyonce, some badass powerful woman. It was classic, classy, a soft champagne color, covered buttons down the train. Carolyn did not apply pressure but she knew this was my dress. I was hesitant to make the decision that quickly and she had know hard feelings when I called to make an appointment that afternoon at a more traditional bridal salon to try on more styles. The dress at Carolyn's was in my head, though, and we went back the next day. I spent $600 on a wedding dress that looks like it costs 3x that amount. On top of that, Carolyn recommended my seamstress and florist, who both did extraordinary and afforable work. She's a gem!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kelley · Married on 01/02/2016

Carolyn was able to get me a pretty last minute appointment, and was very thorough asking questions so she was ready for the appointment. I was afraid since it was a store with discontinued sample dresses, that I wouldn't have a lot to choose from (especially being a size 8-10 in normal dresses), but she did an amazing job choosing dresses for my skin tone and body shape, and I ended up going home with the first dress she picked out. She didn't rush me at all though, she took her time and put no pressure on me to buy anything and still encouraged me to try a couple other dresses on before making a decision. I got my dress for $1,200, although it was normally priced at $2,500, and it is a gorgeous champagne satin dress with a lace top and covered buttons down the back. The vintage earrings and brooch set were only $115. She also helped me pick out some beautiful vintage jewelry and gave me tips and ideas on how to customize my entire look to fit my venue. Carolyn was great to work with and made my mom and I feel very comfortable, and I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Award

CAROLYN VERDI BOUTIQUE FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,700.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 8,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Sid Miller Dance Band
    Sid Miller Dance Band Wedding Bands

I always recommend Carolyn to my clients. She is the consummate professional.

• Nilah & Company
    Nilah & Company Wedding Dresses

Carolyn has so many gorgeous sample Wedding gowns in her boutique along with a ton of beautiful vintage & costume jewelry/accessories!! If you are a bride in Philly looking for the perfect dress Carolyn Verdi Boutique should be at the top of your list!

• 1746 E. Passyunk Ave Philadelphia, 19148 See on map