639 Penn Avenue, Reading, PA 19611 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Dressed In Love Bridal Suite

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite is a wedding boutique located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Owner and chief stylist Amanda Alger is proud to present her carefully chosen collection of designer wedding gowns. Her store is filled with dresses by renowned designers such as Hayley Paige, Paloma Blanca, and Wtoo By Watters. With styles to suit every to-be-wed’s tastes, from glamorous and dramatic to subtle and classic, she looks forward to welcoming you to her luxury boutique.

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite is home to not just an array of gorgeous wedding gowns, but also to accessories and bridesmaid dresses, too. Here, you and your wedding party can peruse beautiful garments, veils, hairpieces, and jewelry during a private appointment. Amanda’s team also offers advice when it comes to choosing vendors for wedding invitations, photographers, and alterations. You can connect with a member of the team today to schedule a consultation and begin your wedding-gown journey in style.

• Woman-owned
khp 227 51 2001351 160692563748974

4 Reviews for Dressed In Love Bridal Suite

Allison · Getting married on 05/14/2022

10/10 recommend!

I had the most magical experience at Dressed in Love Bridal! Amanda is amazing at her job. She is professional and personable. The bridal suite itself is super chic and every single dress there was gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience picking my wedding dress. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 12/22/2020

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure to have you in the store. You're going to be a beautiful bride! We love ya! xoxo
  • Trinity

Trinity Z. · Getting married on 01/15/2022

Brides - go here!

I had the BEST experience at Dressed in Love! I had two dressed appointments scheduled that day and DIL was my first. (I ended up cancelling my second!)

This day was just supposed to be a 'scouting' trip to find what styles and fabrics I liked. Morgan was my consultant and I cannot say enough great things about her. I was so nervous about trying dresses on, especially being a curvier woman, but she was so laid back & supportive, she made sure I had a fantastic experience! And the owner, Amanda had her own appointment at the same time, but would still check in with us and give her opinion on the dresses I was trying on - along with the crew I had brought with me I felt like I had my own hype team right there in the store.

The store itself is beautiful and clean, it feels very luxurious and modern inside.

I ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on! It was fate! I highly recommend Dressed in Love to any bride-to-be looking for a gorgeous selection and fantastic customer service.

Sent on 01/26/2021

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Team of Dressed In Love Bridal Suite

Amanda Alger

Amanda Alger

Owner

Amanda has worked in the bridal industry for the last 7 years and is thrilled to offer her love and knowledge of bridal fashion to her brides. She has worked extensively with wedding gown designer, Paloma Blanca, which has paved the way for her success. She feels that when you look good, you feel good - and she is dedicated to making sure that her brides look and feel their best on their wedding day! When she isn't working in her shop, she loves watching Netflix with her husband and going on walks with her mini golden doodle named Walter!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 639 Penn Avenue Reading, PA, 19611 See on map
    610-632-6140 (Phone number)
    Location of (Dressed In Love Bridal Suite)