Dressed In Love Bridal Suite

Reading, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite is a wedding boutique located in Reading, Pennsylvania. Owner and chief stylist Amanda Alger is proud to present her carefully chosen collection of designer wedding gowns. Her store is filled with dresses by renowned designers such as Hayley Paige, Paloma Blanca, and Wtoo By Watters. With styles to suit every to-be-wed’s tastes, from glamorous and dramatic to subtle and classic, she looks forward to welcoming you to her luxury boutique.

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite is home to not just an array of gorgeous wedding gowns, but also to accessories and bridesmaid dresses, too. Here, you and your wedding party can peruse beautiful garments, veils, hairpieces, and jewelry during a private appointment. Amanda’s team also offers advice when it comes to choosing vendors for wedding invitations, photographers, and alterations. You can connect with a member of the team today to schedule a consultation and begin your wedding-gown journey in style.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Leslie C. Getting married on 12/10/2022

Amazing experience!

DIL was the second bridal shop I went to and I just have to say that I felt so listened to right from the beginning. Kyle is amazing!!! She was really able to tailor my visit based off of our initial conversation. Dress after dress I was more and more impressed with their service and the quality of dresses they sell. It was hard to pick my dress because they were all so beautiful but I am absolutely in love with the dress I picked. I can’t wait to make an accessory visit! I will always tell all the soon to be brides that I know that they have to go to DIL!!!

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you SO much!!! Your review means so much to us. We truly appreciate your business we are so happy for you! Xoxo
    Kristina V. Getting married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Best Experience Ever!

Amanda and her team were absolutely amazing! Their excitement and care made the experience for my cousin and I unforgettable. They asked so many great questions to really help us find our dream dresses. They were also so accommodating to our Pop-Pop which meant the world to us. Amanda's selection of dresses was top notch, I had been to many stores in search of my dress and no one had as unique of a selection to choose from. This is a day I have thought about my whole life, saying yes with my family there with me, and they made it better than I could have ever imagined.
  • Emkees
    Emily Getting married on 10/29/2022

You won’t regret it!

This was my first time dress shopping and DIL was everything I could have dreamed of and more! Kyle was my stylist. She was so professional, yet fun, honest and knowledgeable. Amanda, the owner was also a light and made me feel so comfortable. I ended up picking the first dress I tried on! Not once did I feel pressure. The experience was top-notch from start to finish and we even got a complimentary champagne toast! go to DIL now!!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Amanda Alger
Amanda Alger
Owner

Amanda has worked in the bridal industry for the last 7 years and is thrilled to offer her love and knowledge of bridal fashion to her brides. She has worked extensively with wedding gown designer, Paloma Blanca, which has paved the way for her success. She feels that when you look good, you feel good - and she is dedicated to making sure that her brides look and feel their best on their wedding day! When she isn't working in her shop, she loves watching Netflix with her husband and going on walks with her mini golden doodle named Walter!

639 Penn Avenue Reading, PA, 19611
Location of (Dressed In Love Bridal Suite)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding