Dressed In Love Bridal Suite Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Lauren
    Lauren W. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Go to DIL for the BEST bridal experience ever!

I wish I could give MORE than 5 stars - more like 100. Dressed in Love is truly the place where you have that once in a lifetime bridal experience. Amanda, the store owner, is absolutely and truly meant to do this. She's patient, kind, helpful, not at ALL pushy, and listens to exactly what you're thinking and feeling. She's so knowledgeable about all the dresses she carries, and if they can do any alterations, what colors it might come in, etc. I found my dream dress but every dress she carried was pristine, gorgeous, unique, and reasonably priced. Her store is immaculate and warm and comforting. I ended up finding my dress, veil, AND all my bridal jewelry - it all just fit together perfectly. If you're in the area or even if it's a bit of a trip - I promise you Amanda and her team are so worth it. You'll leave her store feeling like you always dreamed you would.
    Allison Getting married on 05/14/2022

10/10 recommend!

I had the most magical experience at Dressed in Love Bridal! Amanda is amazing at her job. She is professional and personable. The bridal suite itself is super chic and every single dress there was gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for a better experience picking my wedding dress. 10/10 recommend!

Dressed In Love Bridal Suite's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was a pleasure to have you in the store. You're going to be a beautiful bride! We love ya! xoxo
  • Trinity
    Trinity Z. Getting married on 01/15/2022

Brides - go here!

I had the BEST experience at Dressed in Love! I had two dressed appointments scheduled that day and DIL was my first. (I ended up cancelling my second!)

This day was just supposed to be a 'scouting' trip to find what styles and fabrics I liked. Morgan was my consultant and I cannot say enough great things about her. I was so nervous about trying dresses on, especially being a curvier woman, but she was so laid back & supportive, she made sure I had a fantastic experience! And the owner, Amanda had her own appointment at the same time, but would still check in with us and give her opinion on the dresses I was trying on - along with the crew I had brought with me I felt like I had my own hype team right there in the store.

The store itself is beautiful and clean, it feels very luxurious and modern inside.

I ended up purchasing the very first dress I tried on! It was fate! I highly recommend Dressed in Love to any bride-to-be looking for a gorgeous selection and fantastic customer service.
  • Erica
    Erica R. Getting married on 10/29/2021

Book an appointment!!

Most amazing bridal boutique ever you