Bridal Garden

Marlton, NJ View map Visit website

Bridal Garden is a full-service bridal salon located in Marlton, New Jersey. Since 1990, this bridal boutique has provided brides with the perfect wedding gown for their special day. Placing an emphasis on your needs, emotions, and dreams, the professional bridal consultants at Bridal Garden will exceed your expectations and discover your ideal dress, while providing you with an enjoyable dress shopping experience to treasure for a lifetime.

Bridal Garden offers an elite selection of designers and styles for bridal gowns, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mother-of-the-bride gowns. Their bridal consultants have extensive knowledge of styles and designers and will work with you to discover the perfect gown to match your personality, style, and figure. Bridal Garden offers trunk shows and sample sales, and also provides expert alterations with a skilled alterations team to achieve your perfect size and fit. The boutique also offers a number of bridal accessories. Their inventory of dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts
  • Plus size gowns
  • Undergarments
  • Veils
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

• Tiffany
    Tiffany W. Getting married on 10/14/2022

Amazing Consultants

I highly recommend going to bridal garden to find your dream dress. Natalie worked with me and she was honestly the sweetest person in the world. She made me feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and was the greatest cheerleader while I tried on dresses. Natalie was quick to learn what style I was looking for and even threw in some wild card dresses. One of the wild card dresses actually happens to be the dress I said "yes" to! I loved and appreciated how easy going Natalie was and how she put no pressure on me whatsoever to make up my mind right there or to buy a certain dress. She was very patient and understanding. I couldn't have said yes to the dress without Natalie!

Bridal Garden's reply:

That’s fantastic Tiffany! We’re so happy Natalie was able to add so much to your experience! Congrats on finding your dream gown 💕
    Jordana Getting married on 09/04/2022

Effortless

My appointment with Dana could not have gone better. They were having a Morilee trunk show and I called before my appointment to see if they could bring in a certain dress for me. As I walked into the changing room, there was the exact dress I was hoping for! It was the first dress I tried on and loved. Dana was not pushy at all and made me feel so comfortable. I ended up going to another salon right after but knew after a couple dresses I just had to go back. The salon got me in the very next morning and I said "yes to the dress!" Thank you Dana for all your help and making it such a lovely experience!

Bridal Garden's reply:

Hi Jordana, we are thrilled Dana was able to give you an unforgettable experience! Congratulations 💕

Real Weddings

• Becky & Julius
    20 photos · 10/06/2019

900 West Rt. 70 Marlton, NJ, 08053
Location of (Bridal Garden)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding