About Bridal Garden

A Dress For Every Bride

The Bridal Garden Experience will exceed your expectaions and make your search for the perfect wedding gown incredible!

Since 1990, our full-service bridal salon has provided an experienced team of specialized consultants who value sharing in the wedding experience that is unique to each bride.  We pride ourselves on understanding every bride's needs, emotions and dreams.  This, accompanied by our extensive knowledge of designers and styles, allows us to create a vision that brides can only imagine.

The reputation of our expert alterations is well renowned along the East Coast. Each bridal gown is customized to fit and flatter each individual.  Our motto is "A Dress for every Bride" and we mean it. Our new Plus Size gown showroom is sure to amaze! Although this is not a perfect world, we refuse to apply this philosophy to the most important day in a women's life- her wedding.

Our elite selection of designers and styles is the most distinguished and extensive in the area.  From bridal gowns to bridesmaids, headpieces and accessories, we offer a unique collection to perfectly fulfill every bride's dreams.

So, get ready to be delighted and excited at the Bridal Garden, where all of your wedding dreams blossom into reality.

For more information please visit our website at bridal-garden.com

Categories: Wedding Dress

Cleaning (4)
Preservation (3)
Garters (2)
Mother of Bride (1)

I recently purchase my wedding gown from Bridal Garden. It was my third and final stop for dress shopping. Kai was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend requesting her as your consultant. She made the process fun and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. There was never any pressure, and I didn't feel rushed at all compared to the other salons I visited.

Profile Picture Kay, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Bride

I recently bought my bridal gown at Bridal Garden. Danielle was my consultant, and she was just wonderful. Going into the appointment, I was pretty sure I was going to end up buying a favorite dress I had tried on at a different store, but I just wasn't in love with it. Danielle looked over photos of the styles I was interested in, and pulled about 6-7 dresses that she knew would work well with my shape and preferences. She had such a great eye for exactly what I was looking for, and she was so professional and patient. She was completely respectful of my budget, and she found me a gorgeous dress that I can't wait to wear. My whole experience with the shop and the rest of the staff there was fantastic. Thank you so much to Danielle and to everyone at Bridal Garden!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews