900 West Rt. 70, Marlton, NJ 08053 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Bridal Garden

Bridal Garden is a full-service bridal salon located in Marlton, New Jersey. Since 1990, this bridal boutique has provided brides with the perfect wedding gown for their special day. Placing an emphasis on your needs, emotions, and dreams, the professional bridal consultants at Bridal Garden will exceed your expectations and discover your ideal dress, while providing you with an enjoyable dress shopping experience to treasure for a lifetime.

Bridal Garden offers an elite selection of designers and styles for bridal gowns, as well as bridesmaids dresses. Their bridal consultants have extensive knowledge of styles and designers, and will work with you to discover the perfect gown to match your personality, style, and figure. Bridal Garden offers trunk shows and sample sales, and also provides expert alterations with a skilled alterations team to achieve your perfect size and fit. The boutique also offers a number of bridal accessories. Their inventory of dress and attire items include:

• Bridal belts

Bridal Garden 6
Bridal Garden 7

Talauren · Married on 07/26/2019

Gown purchase

I said yes to the dress!!! I stumbled into Bridal Garden on a whim. I was looking for bridesmaids dresses at another store that directed me to Bridal Garden. They were able to accommodate me in the wedding dress area. My consultant found a sample gown for me that was an amazing deal, and I got my dream gown!!!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Bridal Garden's reply:

Thanks for the Awesome review Talauren! We are so happy that we were able to help you find the perfect gown for your special day😀

Jenn · Married on 10/19/2018

Great for plus size brides too!

As someone who is plus size, I was so worried about the wedding dress shopping process and how it would be for me. I was worried it was going to be me trying to hold up a bunch of size 6 dresses to my body and guessing what they would look like. I was so happy we found Bridal Garden. Kye came in with more than 10 (!!) dresses to the spacious fitting room for me to try on, including the one I had a picture of and knew I really loved. It ended up being "the dress" and I was so happy!

Their alterations department was also so helpful and flexible in working with my schedule (I live in Maryland so I was only able to travel and make fitting appointments for certain days/times) and they helped make that work!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Bridal Garden 15
    Bridal Garden 16

Bridal Garden FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months