587 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Bridal Manor

The Bridal Manor is a bridal gown salon located in Sewell, New Jersey. For over 20 years, this boutique salon has provided exceptional customer service in a beautiful, relaxed environment to brides in the tri-state area. With an experienced staff of bridal consultants who are passionate about helping brides find the perfect gown, The Bridal Manor ensures that each client has an enjoyable, unforgettable dress shopping experience.

Products Offered

The Bridal Manor offers wedding gowns, as well as bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride gowns, and attire for the whole wedding party. Their bridal boutique is located in a beautiful Victorian house, and offers private fitting rooms to maximize your comfort and relaxation. Their gown selection includes a variety of sizes and styles to fit every body type. The experienced bridal consultants offer personalized customer service, catering to your individual style, size, and ideas. Dresses and attire services and inventory include:

• Bridal Gowns
  • Veils
  • Gown Preservation
  • Sample sales
  • Trunk shows
  • Bridal Accessories (Belts, Jewelry, Hair accessories)
  • Garters
  • Plus size gowns
  • Undergarments

By Appoitnment only.

• Woman-owned
Follow The Bridal Manor on
Real Bride
6e5ff4a1 555f 4283 9b4d fc0a5d92b12f 5438a96a 0428 4a89 b1aa 321d1085dc07 51 81170 160839906292167
Real Bride Jessica
Adrianna Papell Platinum

55 Reviews for The Bridal Manor

• Kimberly

Kimberly T. · Married on 01/10/2021

Affordable plus size dresses you can actually try on

I’m a plus size woman and I was looking for the right dress for my figure but was very discouraged when shopping for the perfect dress for my sons wedding. Many bridal shops don’t have plus size dresses for a woman of my size to try on. Its hard to know by looking at dresses online or on a hanger if it will look write on you. I came across The Bridal Manor online and was so pleased with the many choices they have in plus size dresses to try on and the customer service is fantastic. The owner went above and beyond to make me happy and actually ordered a dress that they don’t carry but ordered in for me to try on in my size and the color I was interested in. Needless to say when I seen the dress and tried it on I fell in love with it. I couldn’t be more happier with the whole process and highly recommend if your a plus size woman look no further this is the shop for you.

Sent on 03/31/2021

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Hi Kimberly,

Thank you so much for this incredibly kind review! We prioritize having a large selection of gowns for our guests to choose from and love doing whatever we can to help them feel beautiful. Wishing you and the happy couple all the best!

Warmly,
    The Bridal Manor Team
  • Renee

Renee B. · Married on 10/20/2019

They were awesome from start to finish

I would highly recommend Bridal Manor if you are looking for your perfect wedding dress. They made the entire process so easy and the dresses are affordable and beautiful. My bridal assistant was very attentive and understood what I was looking for in a dress.

Sent on 12/31/2019

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Renee for your kind words! We really appreciate you choosing us to be part of your special day. All the best to you and your husband!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

The Bridal Manor FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
    $200 - $499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
    9-11 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Real Wedding

• Auletto Caterers Banquet Halls

We are fortunate to work with The Bridal Manor on our bridal shows. It is always a pleasure! Each show offers a gorgeous collections of dresses. Not to mention the staff is always so easy to work with.

• MaryJane's Flowers Wedding Florists

The bridal manor is a wonderful group of ladies...I have not been to the shop but have worked with them at many of bridal shows. They are always pleasant with a smile on their faces. We love when we get to a bridal show and find out it is them doing the fashion show.

• RoseBud Floral Art Wedding Florists

Always Professional and easy to work with. They offer a great selection in a friendly enviroment. No need for local brides to travel far for everything they need in a Bridal Dress Shop. We see the effort that they put into every Bridal Showcase they do. Outstanding people. Every bride we have that got their dresses at Bridal Manor rave about the customer service.

• 587 Delsea Drive Sewell, New Jersey, 08080 See on map
    856-521-5189 (Phone number)
    Location of (The Bridal Manor)