About The Bridal Manor

Let us help you feel beautiful on your special day!

The Bridal Manor, otherwise known as "the house with the purple door," has become a landmark in Washington Township. Opened in 1997, we are located in a beautiful Victorian house on Delsea Drive. For 20 years we have been providing exceptional customer service in a relaxed and low-pressure atmosphere to brides from all over the tri-state area. Our staff is comprised of women who have been in the bridal industry for many years, as well as women who come from a fashion background. We work together to give the best possible experience to every customer who comes through our doors. Let us be a part of your big day and find your dream gown at The Bridal Manor!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Appts. Only (1)
Sample Sales (1)
Trunk Shows (1)
Undergarments (1)

Looking for the prefect wedding dress? Run to the Bridal Manor!! I purchased another dress at a different location, I didn't feel like I got the best bridal experience. I felt rushed into buying something which left me with a dress that I wasn't happy with. So I read all the reviews about this place, (yes, from the outside it doesn't look like a place that has amazing dresses) but felt confident enough to schedule an appointment hoping for a better experience. Well let me tell you, I walked out of there with a new gorgeous dress and feeling like I was apart of their family! Monica is amazing!!!! As soon as I walked in the door she could sense my anxiety and quickly dissolved it. I explained to her what happened at the other shop. She gave me the warmest smile and told me not to worry. She knew which dresses worked best with my body type. She took her time with me, made me laugh and definitely made the whole experience a memorable one!! Let's not leave out the fact that the prices are phenomenal!! Please please if you're shopping around STOP and make an appointment with the ladies at The Bridal Manor. TRUST ME!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!! I can't thank Monica and the rest of her team for making me feel so good! You ladies are THE best!!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

I would recommend the Bridal Manor.Dana knew exactly what I was looking for and that wasn't easy!!She could see my vision and is the type of person you want in your corner when trying to find the perfect dress for the big day!You can feel the good energy walking up!

Profile Picture mer, 10/13/17, 2 Reviews

Full Refund
Partial Refund
7 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The bridal manor is a wonderful group of ladies...I have not been to the shop but have worked with them at many of bridal shows. They are always pleasant with a smile on their faces. We love when we get to a bridal show and find out it is them doing the fashion show.

Always Professional and easy to work with. They offer a great selection in a friendly enviroment. No need for local brides to travel far for everything they need in a Bridal Dress Shop. We see the effort that they put into every Bridal Showcase they do. Outstanding people. Every bride we have that got their dresses at Bridal Manor rave about the customer service.

Events

587 Delsea Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080   See On Map
856-582-1422 (phone)
The Bridal Manor is a wedding boutique from new jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including philadelphia, glassboro , and deptford. The Bridal Manor is a professional wedding gown store that has been part of the south jersey wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in bridal, mother of the bride and groom, bridesmaid, and flower girl gowns..