The Bridal Manor Reviews

The Bridal Manor 4
The Bridal Manor 5
  • Renee

Renee Branda · Married on 10/20/2019

They were awesome from start to finish

I would highly recommend Bridal Manor if you are looking for your perfect wedding dress. They made the entire process so easy and the dresses are affordable and beautiful. My bridal assistant was very attentive and understood what I was looking for in a dress.

Sent on 12/31/2019

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Renee for your kind words! We really appreciate you choosing us to be part of your special day. All the best to you and your husband!
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 10/19/2019

Found my Dream Gown

As an older bride, I had the vision of my perfect Wedding Gown. Something regal, classy, elegant.... etc. I expressed all of this to the lady who assisted me. WOW!! Was the word after I tried on my gown. It was love at first site! My Husband LOVED my gown!! Thank you Bridal Manor!

The Bridal Manor 6
    The Bridal Manor 14
    The Bridal Manor 15
    Sent on 12/24/2019

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you for choosing us to be part of your wedding day! We are thrilled we were able to help you find your perfect wedding gown. Best wishes for your and your husband!

Charlotte · Married on 10/05/2019

Great Experience!

I cannot thank everyone at the Bridal Manor enough for all their help finding me the perfect wedding gown! I came to them with a short time frame and they managed to go way above any expectation I had about dress shopping. I set up one appointment and left that day finding the dress of my dreams! I also had my alterations done at the Bridal Manor. I only had a couple months to have my dress alterations compelted and they happily worked with my to have everything complete with time to spare. My entire experience was wonderful and I would definitely recommend the Bridal Manor to everyone!

Sent on 12/23/2019

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you Charlotte for your amazing review! You were such a delight to work with. Congratulations to you and your husband, we wish you both nothing but joy in the years to come!

Jennea Dougherty · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfection

Friendly and accommodating. Very pleased with the profession service

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • Kemlyn

kemlyn pearson · Married on 05/19/2019

The Perfect Experience!

The Bridal Manor made my first experience wedding dress shopping absolutely perfect! I gave my stylist, Julie, a few styles that I was interested and she prepared the perfect combination of dresses for me to try on. The first dress that Julie picked out for me ended up being the one! Knowing how hard it may be to find the perfect dress on your first day of shopping, I was very surprised at how simple and fun Julie and the rest of the team made the experience feel. I would recommend The Bridal Manor to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2018

The Bridal Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Kemlyn for your glowing review! We are so happy you chose us to be part of your wedding day!

Kate · Married on 12/01/2018

Exceptional Customer Service Experience

I worked with Nancy at Bridal Manor after shopping for wedding dresses elsewhere I was really dreading going out again. Nancy changed that with her incredible customer service. Without even asking my size, Nancy was able to pick out five dresses that fit me perfectly and fit the brief, half-formed description of what I was hoping to find. She took her time with me. I picked out a dress on the spot, which was a closeout off-the-rack I was able to get a half-price! We had such a wonderful experience that my mom returned to pick out her mother-of-the-bride dress there as well.

Sent on 03/12/2019

The Bridal Manor's reply:

We are so pleased that you had a wonderful experience and we're honored to be a part of your wedding. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Helen Renna · Married on 11/03/2018

Outstanding

My daughter recently got married and she chose The Bridal Manor, for her dress. Mainly because they had private dressing rooms. It was a whole room! The sales girl was fantastic. She listened to my daughter’s likes and dislikes. My daughter selected a few dresses and they were all so beautiful, but then the sales girl brought out a dress that she felt would be the one and it was!! We loved it and bought it. It was our first stop and our last...
    We also went back with the bridal party and they picked their dresses there, too. Alterations were not done here, but we did bring the gown back, a week before the wedding, and they steamed it for us. Great experience!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Helen,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled we got to be part of your daughter's big day and that you had a great shopping experience here. We wish Stephanie and her new husband nothing but joy and happiness! All the best!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/03/2018

An awesome experience

I have nothing but good things to say about the Bridal Manor! They were my first bridal appointment. Erin asked me a few questions at the start of my appointment and, while I really didn't give her much to go on, she immediately pulled several dresses that I LOVED. I had really been dreading dress shopping, but Erin and the Bridal Manor made it into a really enjoyable process. I was put in a private room, I was only shown dresses that were within our budget, and I never once felt pressured to make a decision. I found *the dress* that day, and I got married 2 weeks ago and I'm still obsessing over it. I'm not kidding when I say that I hugged it goodbye before my mom took it back to her house after the wedding. In addition to my dress, my bridesmaids also bought their dresses here. They have a large room in the back with separate changing rooms to accommodate everyone. I cannot recommend the Bridal Manor enough!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Hi Stephanie,
    Thank you so much for your incredible review! We are so thrilled you chose us to be part of your big day and that you had a great shopping experience with us. It was such a pleasure to work with you, your girls and your family! Congratulations to you and your husband, we wish you both nothing but joy in the years to come!

All the best!
    Erin
    The Bridal Manor
  • Abigail

Abigail · Married on 10/13/2018

They Just Knew

I visited a few bridal shops, but none really understood what I wanted like the lovely ladies at The Bridal Manor did. They showed me the perfect dress for me and made sure I ordered the correct size- alterations were very minimal because of that. They were responsive when I requested status updates, and they made sure I knew when the dress was available for pickup. I did not get alterations there- they booked up quickly. I also got a lovely hairpiece from this shop.

The Bridal Manor 16
    The Bridal Manor 17
    The Bridal Manor 18
    Sent on 12/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

Monica is the best!

Wow!! Where do I even begin?! The staff at Bridal Manor is beyond amazing! Monica’s help in finding my dream dress, accessories, and tailoring was top-notch. Because I live out of state, fittings were a challenge; Monica worked with my hectic schedule in order to make sure everything was perfect for me, every step of the way. I felt like such a beautiful bride and didn’t want to ever take the dress off!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Tiffany · Married on 04/28/2018

Looking for the prefect wedding dress? Run to the Bridal Manor!! I purchased another dress at a different location, I didn't feel like I got the best bridal experience. I felt rushed into buying something which left me with a dress that I wasn't happy with. So I read all the reviews about this place, (yes, from the outside it doesn't look like a place that has amazing dresses) but felt confident enough to schedule an appointment hoping for a better experience. Well let me tell you, I walked out of there with a new gorgeous dress and feeling like I was apart of their family! Monica is amazing!!!! As soon as I walked in the door she could sense my anxiety and quickly dissolved it. I explained to her what happened at the other shop. She gave me the warmest smile and told me not to worry. She knew which dresses worked best with my body type. She took her time with me, made me laugh and definitely made the whole experience a memorable one!! Let's not leave out the fact that the prices are phenomenal!! Please please if you're shopping around STOP and make an appointment with the ladies at The Bridal Manor. TRUST ME!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!! I can't thank Monica and the rest of her team for making me feel so good! You ladies are THE best!!!

Sent on 08/20/2017

mer · Married on 10/13/2017

I would recommend the Bridal Manor.Dana knew exactly what I was looking for and that wasn't easy!!She could see my vision and is the type of person you want in your corner when trying to find the perfect dress for the big day!You can feel the good energy walking up!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Angela · Married on 04/30/2017

Amazing experience

I went to 2 boutiques before going to the Bridal Manor& the other places could learn a thing or two from the wonderful staff at Bridal Manor. They had a great selection at affordable prices and I didn’t feel pressured to buy from them. I loved my Stella York dress! It was unique and fit me in all the right places. The seamstress was also a delight. I highly recommend going here if you’re looking for, “the one”

The Bridal Manor 19
    The Bridal Manor 20
    The Bridal Manor 21
    Sent on 01/08/2020

Lisa · Married on 10/22/2016

Words cannot express how grateful and thankful I am for everything that the Bridal Manor has done for me! From start to finish everyone at Bridal Manor was beyond amazing!!! I could go on and on and on honestly. This place is a must if you're looking for a wedding gown, veil, bridesmaid dress, mother of the bride dress, alterations (please see Nikki...she does such an amazing job with alterations...she did my wedding gown and I'm so in love with it and can't wait to wear it), or simply anything else that you're looking for. EVERYONE at Bridal Manor makes you feel welcomed and important. Marion, Domonique, Lauren, Miranda, Rachel, Michelle, and anyone else that I may have missed are beyond amazing!! They really take their time with you and never rush. The customer service and selection there are excellent. So, please if you haven't been there, go check them out ASAP. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Lisa,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're thrilled that we were able to give you a wonderful experience. Congratulations and best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2016

I loved my dress, and so did my guests! It was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted. As soon as I stepped into the store, I told Erin the type of dress I wanted. All of the dresses she pulled were stunning! The other women at the store we're equally helpful and friendly!

Sent on 10/08/2016

Jessica,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so glad we were able to be a part of your big day. Best wishes!

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2015

Ordered my bridesmaids' dress and groomsmens' tuxes here. They were very nice and helpful!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Leeshua · Married on 10/04/2015

Alterations were great, My dress was extra big/long and she adjusted perfectly. I was comfortable in my dress and she understood my needs and coupled it with her expertise to make my dress fit perfectly

Sent on 11/17/2015

Leeshua,

Thank you for your business and your lovely review. We truly appreciate all of our wonderful clientele!

Trisha · Married on 09/25/2015

Quality dress at affordable prices!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

I was so happy with the service and professionalism I received by shopping here. Everyone was so nice and helpful. I went in tried on a dress and felt so confident with who I was working with that I bought it right there. Every time i went back i was treated the same way. Alterations were done there as well and the lady that did them was amazing. I highly recommend this place to everyone.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Katie,
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled that you had a great experience with us. Best wishes!
  • MrsPipp73

Susan · Married on 04/25/2015

I could not have been happier with my wedding dress that I purchased from the Bridal Manor. The staff there was extremely polite, helpful, and helped me stay within my allotted budget. My mother also bought her dress there for the big day and had the same feelings of satisfaction. Their selection of dresses is vast and their store is clean with roomy dressing rooms. I would recommend the Bridal Manor to any bride looking for a personal, down to earth experience from staff who will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Sent on 05/13/2015

The staff at Bridal Manor are so professional, and easy to work with. They went above and beyond for my sister, who is in a wheelchair. They were flexible, and made her feel comfortable throughout her fittings.

Sent on 04/03/2015

jessica · Married on 01/02/2015

Everyone raved about my dress. Bridal Manor was very nice and helpful starting with dress selections all the way up and through the alterations. I would HIGHLY recommend Bridal Manor. My dress was even under my budget!!!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Bob · Married on 11/23/2014

Bridal Manor's Personalized Custom Service sets it apart. Outstanding small business owned by local resident providing creative dresses and the necessary customer service required for Weddings and zSpecial Events. Shopping local pays off to everyone. Bridal Manor offers their clients a large selection of Fashion with the service of a next door neighbor. I recommend them to friends, clients and family without hesitation.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Tracy · Married on 08/01/2014

We went to 8 different stores looking for a formal gown for my daughter's Sweet 16 party. The selection and staff at Bridal Manor were great. The prices were affordable and she was treated very well by the staff. They also performed alterations that were great and also reasonably priced. Ally was complimented all night on her gown and how perfect it was for her. I will go there first for her prom gowns and when she gets married. I highly recommend this store.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Mrs · Married on 03/28/2014

Hands Down, the Bridal Manor is the place to go for your wedding dress & bridesmaids dresses! The staff there is absolutely amazing! Marion, Miranda, & Nora are who I worked very closely with and I must say that they helped to make choosing the dress an easy one! They are VERY accommodating and try to help make your wedding dress dreams come true! They helped me to find the dress that I loved, altered it to fit and make me look beautiful in it, and added to it to make it my own.
    Marion is such an amazing, caring woman and she helps to make sure that you get what you are looking for even if they might not have the exact thing in store. I couldn't seem to find the birdcage veil that I was looking for, but they helped me pick one out from a catalog that they had and they got it in for me and it was perfect!
    Nora altered my dress to fit me and she made me look beautiful in it. She even made me a bolero that went beautifully with my dress! She is such a sweet, sweet woman.
    Miranda was there to help me pick my dress & she added beautiful pick petals to the flowers of my dress to give me the subtle pop of pink that I was looking for in my dress. Miranda was also there the day of my wedding. On my wedding day she brought my dress to me, helped my bridesmaids with their dresses, and was there to help me with my dress and any possible mishaps that may have occurred. She did an amazing job at helping to make my wedding day a stress free day!
    The Bridal Manor staff truly is an amazing staff to work with and they truly do make all of your wedding dress dreams come true; they did for me! :) xo

Sent on 05/12/2014