RoseBud Floral Art

Pitman, NJ View map Visit website

$1,487 Typical Price

Rosebud Floral Art is a wedding floral company located in Pitman, New Jersey. Rosebud's creative design staff prides themselves in helping our brides follow their vision and discover their own unique style. The design staff will be available for our clients from the first meeting thru the final proposal plan and finally the delivery & setup. There is a understanding that a budget is important.

The professional florists at Rosebud Floral Art create unique floral arrangements that are centered around your floral needs and desires. They provide free and convenient consultation times in order to get to know your style and wedding vision, and will customize your arrangements to suit your preferences. They specialize in all floral styles, from rustic to glamorous, and offer countless floral arrangements that can be specified to your wedding venue. Floral services include:

• Consultations
  • Clean up
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Set up
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$64

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,487

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

4.7

• Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers for a Beautiful Day!

We lucked out with not only finding a Florist that was minutes away from our venue, but who also delivered (literally and figuratively) fresh, beautiful flowers. We met with Jane a few months before the wedding and she was extremely kind and helpful. I knew nothing about types of flowers - I just had a style in my head and she and her team pulled it off perfectly.

RoseBud Floral Art's reply:

Amanda, thank you for allowing us to be part of your very special day. And Thank You for the very kind comments and great photos.
    rosebuds
  • Dana
    Dana C. Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!

I can’t say enough about how amazing Jane and Bob from Rosebud florist are. I got stuck in a jam two months before my wedding because my florist had basically disappeared, I reached out to Jane and from the first conversation we had I knew I was in good hands. She was more then accommodating and walked me through the whole process the right way. My flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and where better then I ever imagined them to look. The colors were so vibrant and matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I definitely recommend Rosebud for all your floral needs and going forward I will never go anywhere else. Thank you Jane and Bob for making coming to my rescue at the last minute and for the beautiful bouquets!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Team

Madison Neve
Madison Neve
Lead Wedding Coordinator

Madison is a rising star in the Wedding Floral Industry. She's thoughtful, creative and works at her art with full speed passion. Not only does she design and plan wedddings in a wonderful way she connects with our brides to find their own vision. If you are looking for a creative partner to develop your floral style...call and ask for Madison.

Colleen  Henry
Colleen Henry
Wedding Designer

Colleen is our most exxperienced & skilled floral designer. She brings 25+ years of experience that has spanned the entire spectrum of wedding floral design. She has worked as a floral designer for a local shop, owned her own floral studio and freelanced with some of the top design shops in the Delaware Valley. We are so very pleased to have her on staff. Her presence each week adds professionalism and adds to our creative atmosphere.

Vanessa Paris
Vanessa Paris
Wedding Floral Designer

Vanessa came to us from her native Colorado. She brings her "can do" attitude to our rosebud team. Besides having the best designer name ever, she brings professional skill and absolute dedication to each one of her designs. Vanessa is the cornerstone of our staff and our team benefits from her involvement. Vanessa's dedication to our clients and team members makes rosebuds better everyday.

The Bridal Manor The Bridal Manor Wedding Dresses

Rose Bud Floral Art is the perfect florist! They do a fantastic job of creating stunning floral arrangements. Our brides always rave about the great customer service and flexibility of Rose Bud. They even hand deliver arrangements to our store once a week! Great service and a great product. We highly recommend them!

55 Pitman Ave. Pitman,NJ 08071 Pitman, NJ, 08071
856-612-5163

Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm Saturday 9am-3pm
Location of (RoseBud Floral Art)
55 Pitman Ave. Pitman, NJ, 08071 See on map