120 Broad Street, Elmer, NJ 08318 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Savannah's Garden

Savannah’s Garden is a wedding floral company based in Elmer, New Jersey, and servicing weddings across southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Maryland. This boutique floral studio was founded in 2003 by floral designer Laura Mulcahy, and has been making wedding floral dreams come true ever since. With wedding rental items and decor, attention to detail, and carefully selected blooms, Savannah’s Garden will create a floral vision for you to remember on your wedding day.

Products Offered
At Savannah’s Garden, floral designers work tirelessly to achieve your wedding vision. Laura is dedicated to helping you discover the perfect flowers and arrangements that will fit your style, wedding theme, and personality. Savannah’s Garden offers rental items and decor, as well as set up, installation, delivery, and clean up for their arrangements. They specialize in all floral styles, and offer consultations and venue visits. Their floral boutique offers the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor

Savannah's Garden 6
Savannah's Garden 7
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn Campbell · Getting married on 07/25/2020

I wouldn’t have booked with anyone else

Laura is the sweetest person to work with! We booked her immediately after seeing her work. She is amazing at what she does. I cant wait to see my vision come to life.

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra · Getting married on 11/13/2019

I can't imagine what my wedding would have looked like had anyone but Laura done my flowers/decor. I unfortunately don't live close to her, making it very difficult for me to meet in person so my parents were nice of enough to do a lot of those meetings with Laura during the planning process. I put together pinterest board for Laura to look at to give her some insight to the colors and look I was going for. I had seen her work from other weddings and thought she was very talented and knew that whatever she did for my wedding, I would love. But honestly, Laura EXCEEDED my expectations. My bridesmaids could not stop talking about how beautiful and stunning it was my cascading bridal bouquet was (and it was legit the most beautiful bouquet i've ever seen) My bridesmaids bouquets were perfect as were the flowers she used for the pews in the church. I was so excited to get to the reception so I could see what she had done with the centerpieces, and I was in awe as I walked through the doors. Everything was stunning. She did not miss a single detail and I was so happy with the work that she did. Her work was by far one of the best elements to my wedding day, people are still talking about how beautiful my flowers were!! Thank you so much Laura!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Savannah's Garden 8
    Savannah's Garden 9
    Savannah's Garden 10

Savannah's Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Serena Star Photography
    Serena Star Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura does an incredible job on flowers. We hired her for our wedding. Can we say more? She is incredibly talented and really understood my vision for our wedding and brought it to life.

• Bokeh Love Photography
    Bokeh Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura at Savannah's Garden is not just an amazing person, but a true artist. She cares about what she does, and it shows! I have worked with Laura on many different occasions and she never disappoints me with her gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces! She goes above and beyond each and every time. Not only that, but her bouquets are very unique. You can spot her style from a mile away. My favorite is when she has long flowing ribbons, or long stands of foliage! I'm no florist, but I know a beautiful arrangement when I see one! Give her a call, she will make a world of difference in your wedding day!!

• Pink Dahlia Vintage
    Pink Dahlia Vintage Wedding Florists

Working together as preferred vendors, I have seen the beautiful and creative work that Savannah's Garden provides. I respect Laura as a person, an artist, and a professional.

• 120 Broad Street Elmer, New Jersey, 08318 See on map