Savannah's Garden

Elmer, New Jersey View map Visit website

$4,500 Typical Price

Savannah’s Garden is a wedding floral company based in Elmer, New Jersey, and servicing weddings across southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware, and Maryland. This boutique floral studio was founded in 2003 by floral designer Laura Mulcahy, and has been making wedding floral dreams come true ever since. With wedding rental items and decor, attention to detail, and carefully selected blooms, Savannah’s Garden will create a floral vision for you to remember on your wedding day.

Products Offered
At Savannah’s Garden, floral designers work tirelessly to achieve your wedding vision. Laura is dedicated to helping you discover the perfect flowers and arrangements that will fit your style, wedding theme, and personality. Savannah’s Garden offers rental items and decor, as well as set up, installation, delivery, and clean up for their arrangements. They specialize in all floral styles, and offer consultations and venue visits. Their floral boutique offers the following arrangements:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower petals
  • Non-floral
  • Single flowers
  • Table arrangements

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$250

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Betsy
    Betsy S. Married on 05/15/2021

Makes your dreams come true!

I hired Laura as the florist for our upcoming wedding at the beginning of the pandemic without getting to meet her or see her work in person! Based on reviews and photos alone, I fell in love with her work and was not disappointed. Not to mention her gorgeous work was reasonably priced. Florals were a big part of my vision for my wedding and I could not have been happier with our flowers on the day of! Laura made my dreams come true and gave me such beautiful and unique designs!
  • Melissa
    Melissa C. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing Florist!

From start to finish, Laura was absolutely amazing to work with and exceeded our every expectation! The flowers she chose for our wedding day were STUNNING and perfectly captured the vision we had for our fall wedding. On top of the normal stress that comes from wedding planning, my husband and I also had to deal with the COVID-19 pandemic. Laura was extremely accommodating with all of our last-minute changes to the venue, start time, and guest list and made our new intimate wedding plans feel just as special as our original vision. She helped adjust the arrangements to fit our backyard, and just made our experience so easy; she was nothing but helpful in the whole process!

You can tell that Laura truly has a passion for her job, just by the way she takes pride in her arrangements and gets excited over the finished product. We cannot say enough good things about working with her, and will absolutely recommend Savannah's Garden to anyone in need of a florist! Laura made our intimate wedding ceremony/reception so incredibly beautiful, we could not have asked for anything better!
  • Jacquelyn
    Jacquelyn C. Married on 07/25/2020

I wouldn’t have booked with anyone else

Laura is the sweetest person to work with! We booked her immediately after seeing her work. She is amazing at what she does. I cant wait to see my vision come to life.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Chris
    38 photos · 06/22/2019

Serena Star Photography Serena Star Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura does an incredible job on flowers. We hired her for our wedding. Can we say more? She is incredibly talented and really understood my vision for our wedding and brought it to life.

Bokeh Love Photography Bokeh Love Photography Wedding Photographers

Laura at Savannah's Garden is not just an amazing person, but a true artist. She cares about what she does, and it shows! I have worked with Laura on many different occasions and she never disappoints me with her gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces! She goes above and beyond each and every time. Not only that, but her bouquets are very unique. You can spot her style from a mile away. My favorite is when she has long flowing ribbons, or long stands of foliage! I'm no florist, but I know a beautiful arrangement when I see one! Give her a call, she will make a world of difference in your wedding day!!

Pink Dahlia Vintage Pink Dahlia Vintage Wedding Florists

Working together as preferred vendors, I have seen the beautiful and creative work that Savannah's Garden provides. I respect Laura as a person, an artist, and a professional.

120 Broad Street Elmer, New Jersey, 08318
Location of (Savannah's Garden)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding