Shamong, NJ, Vincentown, NJ 08088-9533 Map · Phone number

About Laura Leigh Photo

laura perry is a photographer based in southern new jersey.

[Investment]
wedding packages begin at $2300 +

[Albums]
albums are available a la carte to any wedding photography collection

Email me through my contact form on my website and I’d be happy to send you a link to my current prices and packages. Be sure to include your wedding date, venue, and any other important information. Packages start around $2,300 for 7 hours of coverage and one photographer. You have the ability to create a package based on your needs (additional hours, albums, engagement session, second photographer, etc). My clients spend typically around $2,900+ for coverage.

Follow Laura Leigh Photo on

untitled 14

54 Reviews for Laura Leigh Photo

• Emily

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Laura is amazing at what she does

Laura did our engagement photos and then our wedding. Our pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Laura is super easy to work with, and everyone has commented on how much they love the photos. On the day of the wedding, I didn't even notice her taking pictures-- which we liked. I didn't want someone in my face all the time, and she was the exact opposite. She captured so many great moments that I didn't even know about. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Karen Wecksler · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience!

Our caterer Due Amici recommended Laura, and we first spoke with her via Skype! Immediately, I was impressed and felt so comfortable since I was able to see her, and not just respond to calls and emails. Laura did our engagement photos, and we loved every single one of them! She was easy to work with, did not pressure us into anything, and we received them shortly after. For our wedding, Laura was extremely professional, helped us organize a timeline, and captured every shot that we wanted! Even our guests commented on how great our photographers were! We received our photos from our wedding two weeks later, and we were incredibly happy with each picture! Hire Laura right away!!!

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Schenkel · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome photographer!

I highly recommend Laura for your wedding photographer. She did an awesome job for my sister’s wedding a few years ago, and now again for mine! She is truly a pleasure to work with. Laura is patient, sweet, creative, responsive, thorough, and genuine. She listens and follows through with any specific requests you have. All you have to do is smile and leave the rest up to her! Directing 17+ people isn’t easy, especially if the partying has already begun, but she succeeded and made transitions between shots seem effortless. Also, her turnaround time was unexpectedly fast, I assumed getting my pictures would take months. Thank you, Laura, for the beautiful pictures you shot!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Laura Leigh Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2275.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3235.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Canvas
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

• Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

We Love Laura Leigh! So sweet, professional and best of all beautiful photos.

• Simply Shire Wedding Videographers

I have had the great opportunity to work with Laura at several weddings. She is easy going and captures the day as it happens, both portraits and candids, and while it never feels like she is taking an overwhelming amount of photos, she always captures beautiful shots of the couple. I highly recommend Laura if you are looking for a modern, fun and talented wedding photographer. She is your photographer at the beginning of the day and your friend by the end!

• Time of Your Life Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Laura Leigh Photo at a Wedding in June 2011. She was a pleasure to work with and her pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your Wedding!

• Shamong, NJ Vincentown, NJ, 08088-9533 See on map
    (Phone number)
    please visit my website for more information www.lauraleighphoto.com
    Location of (Laura Leigh Photo)