Laura Leigh Photo

Vincentown, NJ View map
$3,235 Most Popular Price

$3,235 Most Popular Price

laura perry is a photographer based in southern new jersey.

[Investment]
wedding packages begin at $2300 +

[Albums]
albums are available a la carte to any wedding photography collection

Email me through my contact form on my website and I’d be happy to send you a link to my current prices and packages. Be sure to include your wedding date, venue, and any other important information. Packages start around $2,300 for 7 hours of coverage and one photographer. You have the ability to create a package based on your needs (additional hours, albums, engagement session, second photographer, etc). My clients spend typically around $2,900+ for coverage.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,275

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,235

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Rebecca
    Rebecca F. Married on 10/08/2021

The best around!

Where do I even begin?! Laura exceeded our expectations and then some!! She captured every little detail efficiently and had such a calming energy that made me feel at ease and I knew I was in such good hands!! My planning process wasn’t as stressful as I expected because she was very communicative and answered all my questions so promptly!! Can’t recommend her enough!
    Alanna Married on 09/27/2021

Beautiful photos and easy to work with

We had an excellent experience working with Laura for our wedding photos. She was one of only a very few photographers who offered a microwedding package in response to the pandemic, and it was exactly what we needed. She was easy to work with, communicative, and flexible--even when we had to change the date of our wedding. Laura is also just a really nice person and good at putting her subjects at ease! The photos are beautiful and they were ready quickly--only three weeks after the event. I would definitely recommend Laura for wedding photography! Thanks Laura for capturing such beautiful memories.
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 05/09/2020

The best photographer I could ask for

I am so happy we chose laura as our photographer for our wedding! From the very beginning she was knowledgeable and very organized. She answered all my questions without me even needing to ask. We had a lot of uncertainty leading up to the big day, venue and time changes and laura was up for all of it and didn't even bat an eye. She drove out and shot at a location she had never been and she nailed it! We are so happy with all the moments she was able capture. I would definitely recommend her, she made it such a smooth and easy process all the way around! Not to mention I got my photos back so quickly! Thanks laura!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

We Love Laura Leigh! So sweet, professional and best of all beautiful photos.

Simply Shire Simply Shire Wedding Videographers

I have had the great opportunity to work with Laura at several weddings. She is easy going and captures the day as it happens, both portraits and candids, and while it never feels like she is taking an overwhelming amount of photos, she always captures beautiful shots of the couple. I highly recommend Laura if you are looking for a modern, fun and talented wedding photographer. She is your photographer at the beginning of the day and your friend by the end!

Time of Your Life Entertainment Time of Your Life Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Laura Leigh Photo at a Wedding in June 2011. She was a pleasure to work with and her pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your Wedding!

Vincentown, NJ, 08088-9533

please visit my website for more information www.lauraleighphoto.com
Location of (Laura Leigh Photo)

Laura Leigh Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Laura Leigh Photo include in the starting price?

Laura Leigh Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Laura Leigh Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Laura Leigh Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Laura Leigh Photo offer?

Laura Leigh Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Laura Leigh Photo offer?

Laura Leigh Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Laura Leigh Photo offer for wedding events?

Laura Leigh Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Laura Leigh Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Laura Leigh Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding