Shamong, NJ, Vincentown, NJ 08088-9533 Map · Phone number

About Laura Leigh Photo

laura perry is a photographer based in southern new jersey.

[Investment]
wedding packages begin at $2300 +

[Albums]
albums are available a la carte to any wedding photography collection

Email me through my contact form on my website and I’d be happy to send you a link to my current prices and packages. Be sure to include your wedding date, venue, and any other important information. Packages start around $2,300 for 7 hours of coverage and one photographer. You have the ability to create a package based on your needs (additional hours, albums, engagement session, second photographer, etc). My clients spend typically around $2,900+ for coverage.

Follow Laura Leigh Photo on

Laura Leigh Photo 6
Laura Leigh Photo 7
  • TPMD

Martha · Married on 05/27/2018

Laura was the perfect fit for our wedding day. We have just received our photos (only 2 weeks after the wedding!) and they are awesome. She got great candid shots throughout the day, as well as amazing details and posed pictures. My husband and I are both super awkward in front of cameras, but Laura made everything effortless. Her direction was exactly what we needed and the end result is incredible. We were also really surprised with the amazing variety of shots she got as we didn't even notice her moving around! We couldn't have asked for anyone better to have captured our day.

Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/24/2017

We had Laura do both our engagement photos and wedding photos and couldn't be happier with how they came out. For our engagement shoot, we got to practice working with her and she even let us go a little over an hour to do some extra "fun" poses. We got the photos in a week and had so many to choose from for our wedding website.

The day of our wedding, she arrived on time to our hotel room for bridesmaid photos. Laura worked well with our videographer, who brought 2 assistants. I was worried about there being too many people and everyone getting in the way, but they were pretty good at planning things so that our videographer didn't show up in the background of all the photos. We were able to go through bridal party photos fairly quickly while staying in the shade the whole time (it was a very hot Fall day). I was a bit concerned about the lighting because the sun was very bright that day, especially outside of the backup ceremony location - a covered patio which was completely shaded. However the photos came out great and Laura was able to make the ceremony photos look soft and kind of ethereal/dreamy in style - it's hard to tell that it was full shade on the patio. My favorite photos from the day are the ones we did at sunset - those were really beautiful! There are some great dancing shots too, our bridal party loved those.

We received the wedding photos a month later and got a custom USB in the mail. It came in a nice keepsake box and was nicely packaged. Overall, we definitely recommend Laura Leigh Photo to anyone who needs a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    Laura Leigh Photo 8
    Laura Leigh Photo 9
    Laura Leigh Photo 10
    Laura Leigh Photo 11
    Laura Leigh Photo 12

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2017

Laura is amazing! She photographed our wedding this past weekend and everything was perfect. We have two young boys and one of my main reasons for selecting Laura is she also has young children. Laura knows how to work with them and what shots to take! So happy we worked with her!

Sent on 09/24/2017

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

We Love Laura Leigh! So sweet, professional and best of all beautiful photos.

• Simply Shire
    Simply Shire Wedding Videographers

I have had the great opportunity to work with Laura at several weddings. She is easy going and captures the day as it happens, both portraits and candids, and while it never feels like she is taking an overwhelming amount of photos, she always captures beautiful shots of the couple. I highly recommend Laura if you are looking for a modern, fun and talented wedding photographer. She is your photographer at the beginning of the day and your friend by the end!

• Time of Your Life Entertainment
    Time of Your Life Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Laura Leigh Photo at a Wedding in June 2011. She was a pleasure to work with and her pictures are beautiful. I would highly recommend them for your Wedding!

• Vincentown, 08088 See on map
    (Phone number)
    please visit my website for more information www.lauraleighphoto.com