Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events

Ocean City, NJ View map Visit website
$2,400 Package Price

$2,400 Package Price

Peace of Mind for any Point in Your Planning

Celebrating our 15th year in business, whether you're planning from a distance or your right in our backyard, we look forward to working with you and welcoming you into our Bel Momento family!

As Certified Wedding Planners, our passionate, experienced team is focused on providing our couples peace of mind throughout the entire planning process.

While each of the talented women bring unique strengths to the table, the end goal for each of us is the same - to take the best care of our clients and assist in bringing their wedding day vision to life.

We strive to make our couples feel at home and confidant that we have their best interest at heart.

Our goal is to make your day, beautiful, stress free and one that you and your guests will never forget!

We are based outside of Ocean City, NJ, and are available for weddings all along the Southern New Jersey Shore extending throughout Southern NJ and Philadelphia area.

Featured in Style Me Pretty, The Knot, NJ Bride, Carats + Cake, Ruffled, East Coast Bride

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Nora T. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Experience

I absolutely cannot recommend Kristin & her team enough. Without Belmomento, my husband and I could not have planned and executed our dream wedding in Cape May on October 23, 2021. Kristin’s expertise and knowledge of the wedding industry and event production overall is invaluable. Throughout the year+ that we planned my wedding together, Kristin put me at ease every time I talked to her due to her naturally friendly and lighthearted personality, paired with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail. Kristin is someone you can trust and rely on, and she makes sure you stay on track with timelines and details so that even the smallest things are not overlooked or missed. I booked my entire team of amazing vendors based on Kristin’s thoughtful and honest recommendations, and I received so many compliments from family and friends about how fantastic each vendor was during the wedding. Not only was Kristin exceptional during the months leading up to my wedding, but she and her team went above and beyond during my wedding weekend to make sure everything went smoothly, which was a feat in itself with all of the moving parts. A few highlights: they were present at the rehearsal to help direct, and even picked up/dropped off our personal items for the reception that night so we could head straight to the rehearsal dinner. On the day of the wedding, they coordinated our large wedding party, managed our team of vendors, made sure guests made it onto our shuttles from 2 pickup point locations, and even picked up food/drinks from my parent’s house and delivered them to our venue’s bridal suite, and set everything up! Heather even steamed my wedding gown and helped me carry the train and bouquet throughout the day. Kristin & team were instrumental in making sure the venue was set up and broken down within a very quick turnaround time, and made sure that our reception ran on time and according to plan. I could go on and on about my amazing experiences with Belmomento, but overall they took the stress and responsibility off of me, my husband, and our families so that we could truly enjoy the weekend. We are so grateful and can’t thank Kristin and her team enough. Bringing Belmomento on board for your wedding is the best decision you will make :) Thank you, Kristin!!
  • Diana
    Diana C. Married on 10/03/2021

Simply the BEST!

I don't even know how to articulate in words the depth of my gratitude and appreciation for Kristin of Bel Momento Weddings. Not only is she an exceptional planner and upmost professional, she is the kindest, most generous person by far that I have come in contact with during this entire wedding planning experience. From our first conversation, I felt like I was talking to a friend I've known forever who was sincerely excited about our wedding. She offered her advice and recommendations without being pushy and was knowledgeable about every venue, vendor, process, and detail. She was my go-to person and went above and beyond the responsibilities of any planner. I was already nervous and stressed planning a destination wedding in Cape May in less than 6 months but Kristin made it seem doable and was a bright light in my planning frenzy. Just as I was about to sign my contract with Kristin, COVID happened. We had to postpone our wedding twice and then ultimately cancel and eventually schedule it in another state. After all this, Kristin STILL helped me through these difficult decisions. I would not have gotten through wedding planning during COVID without her kindness and generosity. I will be forever grateful to her for her assistance and support. For these reasons and so many more, I highly recommend Kristin and her team at Bel Momento for their exceptional service and unparalleled kindness
    Kara Married on 09/22/2018

A very talented wedding planner!

We loved partnering with Kristin for our wedding, and know for certain it would not have gone so smoothly without her help! From our initial conversations through to our big day, Kristin was so very helpful, professional, and friendly, answering all our questions and providing a ton of invaluable recommendations.

There were so many little details she helped us plan for (many of which we didn't even have on the radar!), that helped to really bring together our event and turn our wedding vision into a reality. She recommended a number of wonderful vendors, but was never pushy in any of her recommendations, allowing us to make the right choices for us as a couple and what we wanted our wedding to be. She helped keep us organized and on track with our timeline and planning, and was always patient and timely in her responses.

For the day of our wedding, she was accompanied by two additional planners, Meredith and Kathleen who were amazing! Between the three of them, they helped to make our big day run so smoothly and kept it stress-free. They made sure we were on time, and had everything we needed - allowing us to really enjoy the day and not have to worry about all the little details and logistics. I can't thank them enough, and would highly recommend Bel Momento!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

A Garden Party A Garden Party Wedding Florists

We always love working with Bel Momento. They take your event and will plan out every detail. If you are looking for a team to make sure your day runs smooth, no matter what might arise, these are your girls!

CLB Photography CLB Photography Wedding Photographers

Love Love Love! Totally dedicated to her clients... Chris and Suzanne clbphoto.com

Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music Grace Note String Ensembles Grace Note String Trio & Harps Wedding Music Wedding Musicians

We are ceremony musicians that cross paths with Bel Momento for weddings...and are happy that we do! Kristin and her staff at Bel Momento really care about her wedding clients, and her hard work shows. With her couples, she creates a day that reflects our couple's taste, vision, and humor, and covers all the details. Definitely worth having on your wedding team so all runs as smoothly as possible!

Ocean City, NJ, 08226
Location of (Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding