239 E Market Street, West Chester, PA 19380 Map · Phone number

About Lauren Schwarz Photography

Hi There! I'm Lauren a professional wedding photographer located in West Chester PA. I specialize in photographing epic love stories since 2009. During my time as a wedding photographer l've been through what seems like any possible scenario, weddings in hurricanes (yes, actually IN hurricane Irene), to weddings on the tropical beaches of Jamaica. While my experience has grown through the years I've come to find my favorite thing about photographing the day is the moment my couples say "I do." It is the reason for all the planning, stressing, shopping, organizing and pinteresting and I couldn't be more honored to be there to capture it for every single couple. I've learned that my business is personal and I wouldn't have it any other way.

When you work with me I will closely collaborate with you to carry out the vision of your day as you dreamed it. The photographs are what you have left years down the road and I want to give you something timeless. My work is more natural with a focus on the emotions of the day. I like to document things as they happen and have a happy balance between posed and candid shots. I don't interrupt dances or have you re do moments. I feel its my job to deliver you a real wedding day.

I would love to tell your love story! Email me today to set up a time to chat over coffee, see some fabulous albums, and learn more about my style and approach to wedding photography. I think we'll be a great fit. :) lauren@laurenschwarz.com

Lauren

5m9a4760 edit
5m9a4886

44 Reviews for Lauren Schwarz Photography

Alexis · Married on 12/08/2018

Lauren is the best at her craft and gives you memories that will last forever!

Lauren recently did my wedding and we loved having her! She makes you feel so comfortable, blends in and works her magic. We are so happy that she was able to capture our special day. Thank you so much, Lauren!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Julia · Married on 03/04/2017

I was so lucky to have found Lauren for my wedding! She really listened to what I wanted. I asked for more candid shots then set up ones and she delivered. The set up ones I did ask for, she made sure to get all of them. On top of that, she is really sweet and after the wedding got started I honestly didn't even realize she was there. Looking back I think that was the most important to me. If everyone noticed the photographer the whole time I don't think she would have gotten such genuine pictures.

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

I don't really know where to start when it comes to Lauren. I absolutely loved working with her for our engagement photos and on our wedding day. When it came to hiring a photographer, my mom asked me if there were any photographers that I had worked with at previous weddings that I would like to work with again. Lauren was the first one to come to mind. Lauren is a complete professional and worth every penny.

I am a shy person and I do not enjoy having my picture taken. At our engagement shoot, Lauren quickly put me at ease by suggesting we start at Parc on Rittenhouse Square with some champagne! That calmed my nerves as we were able to share a drink while Lauren slipped away to take pictures from afar. Once we were done with pictures at Parc and in the square, we had a quick wardrobe change and took a second round of photos in the Rittenhouse neighborhood. We had a blast and as a result, I just love our engagement photos!

On our wedding day, I was anxious with our timeline for getting ready. Since Lauren and I already knew each other (and my nerves!) from the engagement session, she was able to say a few quick words that really put my mind to ease. The ability to empathize with her client is not a skill every photographer has. I think this is something that really sets Lauren apart from the pack. Oh, and the wedding photographs were just as stunning as the engagement photos! I'll never forget Lauren running around behind us, writing "LOVE" in the air with sparklers, at least a dozen times, to get the picture just right. She's just the best.

Definitely check out her website; each picture is worth at least the proverbial 1,000 words.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Lauren Schwarz Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• DARLING + PEARL
    DARLING + PEARL Wedding Invitations

Lauren's talent and professionalism is unmatched! She has such a fantastic vision when it comes to photographing people, events, and details. Her work speaks for itself, but also as a person she's incredibly sweet and easy to work with.

• Leigh Florist
    Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Lauren has done an amazing job capturing our clients day and also our flowers. Check out her portfolio and blogs, her pictures are outstanding!

• Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events
    Bel Momento Weddings & Special Events Wedding Planners

Lauren is so much fun to work with! She is so personable and makes my clients feel so important on their wedding day! Im proud to recommend her for all types of events and love the energy and passion she has for photography!

• 239 E Market Street West Chester, 19380 See on map
    8562290940 (1) (Phone number)
    By Appointment
  • Wilmington, 19801 See on map
    8562290940 (Other Phone Number)
    My email is always open! Call or send a message to make a consultation appointment.