Matthew Scott Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,750 Most Popular Price

Matthew Scott Photography is run by an award winning wedding photographer based out of the Lehigh Valley. We specialize in wedding photography with a flair for the avant-garde and a deep respect for tradition, our team creates unique, cutting edge images that will be cherished forever. Our passion runs deep, and our work is timeless. Call me today, I can't wait to hear your love story!

Matthew Scott Photography uses a contemporary and photojournalistic style to capture every detail with passion and authenticity. With professionalism and creativity, We will produce one-of-a-kind photos that will stay in your family for generations to come. These are the services they provide in their wedding packages:

• Full day coverage of event
  • Rights to all digital images
  • Professionally edited wedding gallery with 500-800 images
  • 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding albums
  • Matted prints

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Toning
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,750

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Save the Date

• Shana
    Shana W. Married on 10/09/2021

1000X recommend!

Our wedding was in October and we absolutely loved having Matt there! He was everywhere! He got photos I never knew I needed. As well as super flexible with everyone at the wedding wanting certain pictures but also with me and my husband since we have three sides to our family his parents are split so everyone wanted specific photos and Matt was so calm and knew just how to handle it to get every photo we could possible want!! The photos themselves are amazing quality as well! I would recommend him a thousand times over!! We couldn't of asked for a better photographer.
  • Rachel
    Rachel D. Married on 09/18/2021

Engagement photos

I cannot seriously say enough about how much my fiancé and I love Matthew Scott. I am very picky, especially when it comes to photos. I had searched aimlessly for months trying to find superb quality photos at an affordable price. Look no further. Matthew is everything! He made my fiancé and I feel completely at ease during our engagement session. He’s fun and easy going to work with. He ended up including more photos than he normally does in our engagement session because they were “too good to delete.” He had awesome engagement photo session location ideas. He also gave us recommendations as to where to get photos printed. Our families and friends went on and on about how awesome our photos are. I cannot wait until our wedding day. We are in the best hands possible!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Matthew Scott Photography 1
Exclusive

Pricing

500 horse alley Allentown, Pennsylvania, 18036
Location of (Matthew Scott Photography)

Matthew Scott Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Matthew Scott Photography include in the starting price?

Matthew Scott Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Toning
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Matthew Scott Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Matthew Scott Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Matthew Scott Photography offer?

Matthew Scott Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Matthew Scott Photography offer?

Matthew Scott Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Matthew Scott Photography offer for wedding events?

Matthew Scott Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Matthew Scott Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Matthew Scott Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Matthew Scott Photography offer?

Matthew Scott Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding