Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

Daniel Fugaciu Photography is a modern wedding photography and videography company located in Philadelphia. With an elegant, vibrant style, their goal is to give each couple beautiful photos of every special moment, without getting in the way or interrupting the wedding timeline. They give each client personalized attention and a fun, memorable experience on their special day!

Daniel Fugaciu Photography offers many customizable services to capture every detail that is special to you on your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits
  • Wedding Videgraphy

Other Services
Daniel Fugaciu Photography also offers many ways to preserve and showcase your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the date

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,400.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,000

Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Save the Date

Sarah B. Married on 12/11/2021

Photos show the love!

I cannot say enough good things about Daniel's work. He has been professional and friendly from the first day we started working together over two years ago.

Daniel was recommended to me by my wedding planner and since my husband and I live out of state, we had to work together via phone, email and zoom calls. Not only did he help us figure out what we were truly looking for in the beginning, he helped us seamlessly reschedule when we decided to push our wedding date from December of 2020 to December of 2021 due to the pandemic.

Leading up to the big day, I mentioned many times how nervous I was about being photographed, each time, he reassured me that all would go well. He was not wrong! Daniel and his team made me and my husband feel at ease from the moment they first arrived. Not only did they make us comfortable, they made sure that we had fun during our first look photo shoot, while keeping us on schedule. On top of capturing beautifully elegant shots before and during the wedding and into the reception, Daniel helped coordinate a fabulously fun and creative night shoot in front of City Hall towards the end of the night.

All of his communication has been thorough, friendly and timely. I was surprised by how quickly he put together our photo gallery after the wedding. When we got home from our honeymoon, we had an unveiling waiting for us which just made our special time last longer. Every single photo was beautiful and meaningful!!

My husband and I would recommend Daniel for any wedding, big or small! We cannot thank him enough for the memories he was able to give us and how much fun we had creating them together.
    Katie Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect for a lifetime

Amazing can't even describe how perfect our experience with Daniel was. Not only are his images off the charts perfect, his process is like a well oiled machine. He has everything meticulously planned so that you do not have to worry about anything. He takes time to get to know the couple ahead of time to make sure he is getting the best responses out of you. And as if that wasn't all more than enough to make him the best ever, we had our images by the time we got back from our honeymoon. If you are looking for someone to perfectly capture your day for a lifetime of memories to share with future generations, look no further than Daniel Fugaciu.
    And seriously, just get the album - worth every penny and more.

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You and Keith are extraordinary peeps! I had such an easy time photographing you and your families!
    Ashley Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing photographer!

We used Daniel Fugaciu as our photographer for our wedding at the Hotel Dupont and we were SO glad that we did! His talents are incredible and he delivered on everything that we asked for and more. He is extremely creative in getting unique and beautiful shots while also capturing candid shots of some of the most important moments. He even stayed an extra hour longer during our reception to ensure he captured as much of our day as possible. He truly went above and beyond - laying on the wet ground (it rained) for different shots, scoping out different areas in the city for us that would be ideal months beforehand, remaining available whenever we had a question or needed to get in touch with him before, during or after the wedding, etc - and it showed in the pictures we got back from him. I honestly cannot say enough about Daniel and his team. He was so prepared and ready the day-of that the picture taking portion of the day felt like it flew by and was fun and relaxed. He also sent us a few pictures back almost immediately after the wedding for a sneak peak and thank-you card purposes, with the rest of the pictures being available not too long thereafter. His pricing was also very reasonable and clearly explained beforehand. Both my husband and I cannot recommend Daniel enough and will definitely be using him again ourselves in the future. If you want great photographs of your wedding, or any other special events or moments, definitely go with him - you will not be disappointed!

Daniel Fugaciu Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Ashley! I had a blast with you and Steven! Enjoy the album! :-)

Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Real Weddings

• Ashley & Steven
    42 photos · 09/08/2018

Chadwick Photography Chadwick Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Daniel on many occasions and only wish I had more opportunities to do so. He is an excellent artist and a friendly, responsible business person who takes excellent care of his clients. His eye for portraiture composition is exceptional, and he interacts extremely well with his clients and their guests.

Makeup Artist Amy DeSimone Makeup Artist Amy DeSimone Wedding Hair & Makeup

Daniel is a fabulous photographer who is very easy to work with. I don't always hear from another vendor before a wedding so when he contacted me to coordinate our schedules for the day I was very surprised and happy! His images are beautiful and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! I hope to work him again soon!

2823 Agate st Philadelphia, PA, 19134

Always Open
Location of (Daniel Fugaciu Photography)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding