Engagement
Shoot included

About Daniel Fugaciu Photography

Modern, Elegant, Vibrant wedding Photography

There are three words that describe my style: Modern, Elegant and Vibrant. My end goal is to create the most artistic and beautiful photographs for my couples, while keeping the experience fun and not interrupt the timeline of the wedding day.

Every client receives unparalleled customized experience and attention when being photographed as well as in the pre and after event timelines.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Save the Date (1)

Daniel was extremely quick to respond to my inquiry, we set up a coffee meeting where he was energetic and you could tell her was passionate and excited about his career. We wanted someone that made us feel comfortable and relaxed and after meeting with several photographers we picked Daniel. We left all creativity up to him, with only a few select portrait photos (for the parents/grandparents) and we are so happy! The photos from the dance floor were amazing, and he captured every intimate moment beautifully (a hug with grandma, my first dance with my grandfather, my tears as I said my vows and at the first look). He wasn't afraid to stop us and say wait go there to get a beautiful shot and we are so grateful. Having a great photographer was the first vendor we booked, aside from where we'd actually get married, because we heard from so many people that the day is a blur and we wanted to have someone to capture it all so we could look back with fond memories. Daniel was perfect, and we wouldn't change a thing!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nadia, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Daniel was amazing to work with and did an awesome job! He did our wedding photos and engagement shoot. He made everyone feel at ease, was able to work with all types of lighting, and had a great eye for detail. I've been to weddings where I've seen the photographers right on top of the couple (to the point where it seems like they are also taking vows) and we never felt that way at any time. He's able to get great shots and close ups. He's very responsive and we were surprised how fast we could see our photos in the gallery after both sessions. Our friends and family keep raving about how the photographs turned out and how great everything looks. We would highly recommend him and use him again in the future. Thanks Daniel for making everything so easy the day of. It was a pleasure!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture stacey, 5/21/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Daniel Fugaciu Photography Pricing

1 VIDEO

You and Her
1:15 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
I have worked with Daniel on many occasions and only wish I had more opportunities to do so. He is an excellent artist and a friendly, responsible business person who takes excellent care of his clients. His eye for portraiture composition is exceptional, and he interacts extremely well with his clients and their guests.

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

1050 N Hancock st, Philadelphia, PA 19123   See On Map
267-603-1611 (phone)
Always Open
Daniel Fugaciu Photography is a wedding photographer from Philadelphia, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, NY, New Jersey, and Delaware. Daniel Fugaciu Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Philadelphia, PA wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in Photojurnalistic and candid wedding portraiture.