B3: Beauty By Brennan

Willow Grove, PA View map

As a professional makeup artist, Niki (she/her) prides herself on highlighting the inner fabulousness in everyone. Niki combines her artistic eye with her client's wishes to create a look that is "uniquely you" especially on your wedding day! With her distinct style and personal attention and service, she proudly works with various clients for weddings, special events, corporate, commercial, and editorial projects. When it comes to a bride's wedding day, nothing matters more to Niki than making her clients FEEL as beautiful as they will look. Art is Niki's inspiration, makeup has always been her passion. She has put years of training and creative energy into the art of beauty and has tailored her skills for brides on their special wedding day!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

• COLLEEN
    Colleen B. Married on 06/17/2022

Stop looking for a makeup artist- you found her!

What a FIND Niki is!!! Niki did the makeup for my daughter's wedding. Niki takes your natural look and enhances it. You still look like you - but WAY better!! The everyday makeup usage of the girls in our wedding party ran the gamut of never wears makeup to shovels on makeup! Niki consulted with each client in our wedding to insure the finished look would meet the customer's needs. As the mother of the bride, I LOVE MAKEUP. Throughout my lifetime I have spent lots of $$ experimenting with different looks /brands/ect. After consulting with Niki, I looked like me - only WAY WAY BETTER. Natural looking! I got so many compliments from our guests ! Niki made us ALL feel like fairy princesses on that special day!
  • Nancy
    Nancy H. Married on 10/11/2020

Fabulous Exerience

Niki did my daughter's wedding in 2018, and we were so pleased with her expertise that I hired her for my own wedding in 2020. Not only is she a fantastic makeup artist, but she is warm, thoughtful, considerate and kind -- just the person you need to keep you calm and make you beautiful on your wedding day!
    Kelsey Married on 05/25/2018
    My husband, Alex, and I were married on May 25th, 2018 at Appleford Estate in Villanova. We were staying at the Radnor Hotel so we did a trial at their salon with their makeup artist. We were treated rudely, given little to no input and she rushed through us in 20 minutes, followed by an insanely expensive bill that made no sense according to her pricing. At the end my mother, sister and I were upset. We decided to do our own makeup because we had a sour taste in our mouth. But I looked into other makeup artists just to see what our options were and then I FOUND NIKI! Seeing her reviews, website and the fact that she had a CLEAR PRICE LIST right up front was enough to convince me to contact her. She was incredibly nice and comforting from the very beginning and made it easy for me to make a trial with her for the 3 of us at my moms house where everyone was comfortable. She really took her time both talking to us and doing the makeup. We had an awesome day with her and we were so happy with her talents and her ability to make us feel at ease AND beautiful.
    Niki was always honest with us about price and made sure we had everything set up for the wedding day so that it would go smoothly. We had a tight timeline for the morning, and we had 5 ladies total to be made up so Niki suggested we bring in a friend and artist of hers, Angela, to help out. Angela was also SUPER nice and talented and it worked out perfectly so that no one was rushed and we were all done on time.
    Having Niki there to do our makeup was amazing, worry free and the end result was perfection. Even my Aunt Donna who was reluctant to get done up, felt relaxed and loved her makeup. I would recommend Niki Brennan to everyone! It's impossible not to love her, and she is phenomenal at what she does. I really feel like she was a blessing to us and we will all go back to her for any makeup needs in the future! Thanks Niki!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Daniel Fugaciu Photography Daniel Fugaciu Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Niki for a few projects and she's treated my clients with amazing respect. Her skills are out of this world and she makes it look so easy. She's my number one choice when it comes to makeup artistry hands down.

Willow Grove, PA, 19090
Location of (B3: Beauty By Brennan)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding