Willow Grove, PA 19090 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About B3: Beauty By Brennan

As a professional makeup artist, Niki prides herself on highlighting the inner fabulousness in everyone. Niki combines her artistic eye with her client's wishes to create a look that is "uniquely you" especially on your wedding day! With her distinct style and personal attention and service, she proudly works with various clients for weddings, special events, corporate, commercial, and editorial projects. When it comes to a bride's wedding day, nothing matters more to Niki than making her clients FEEL as beautiful as they will look. Art is Niki's inspiration, makeup has always been her passion. She has put years of training and creative energy into the art of beauty and has tailored her skills for brides on their special wedding day!

Follow B3: Beauty By Brennan on

1e54d08fca0fa2ea 12194855 10156236867025331 8855021423992846851 o 980
vanessa and jeremy 0077

15 Reviews for B3: Beauty By Brennan

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband, Alex, and I were married on May 25th, 2018 at Appleford Estate in Villanova. We were staying at the Radnor Hotel so we did a trial at their salon with their makeup artist. We were treated rudely, given little to no input and she rushed through us in 20 minutes, followed by an insanely expensive bill that made no sense according to her pricing. At the end my mother, sister and I were upset. We decided to do our own makeup because we had a sour taste in our mouth. But I looked into other makeup artists just to see what our options were and then I FOUND NIKI! Seeing her reviews, website and the fact that she had a CLEAR PRICE LIST right up front was enough to convince me to contact her. She was incredibly nice and comforting from the very beginning and made it easy for me to make a trial with her for the 3 of us at my moms house where everyone was comfortable. She really took her time both talking to us and doing the makeup. We had an awesome day with her and we were so happy with her talents and her ability to make us feel at ease AND beautiful.
    Niki was always honest with us about price and made sure we had everything set up for the wedding day so that it would go smoothly. We had a tight timeline for the morning, and we had 5 ladies total to be made up so Niki suggested we bring in a friend and artist of hers, Angela, to help out. Angela was also SUPER nice and talented and it worked out perfectly so that no one was rushed and we were all done on time.
    Having Niki there to do our makeup was amazing, worry free and the end result was perfection. Even my Aunt Donna who was reluctant to get done up, felt relaxed and loved her makeup. I would recommend Niki Brennan to everyone! It's impossible not to love her, and she is phenomenal at what she does. I really feel like she was a blessing to us and we will all go back to her for any makeup needs in the future! Thanks Niki!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Kyra · Married on 09/16/2017

I was on the fence about getting my makeup professionally done, but when I saw before and after pictures from B3 Beauty by Brennan, I knew that Niki was the perfect make-up artist for my wedding. Niki is able to enhance a person’s natural beauty, without making them look over-done. She and her assistant (Angie) made me and my bridesmaids look and feel gorgeous. They arrived early on the day-of, and leading up to our wedding, Niki was fast to respond to emails and was flexible for changes in service. My make-up turned out better than I could have imagined and lasted throughout the whole night – despite heat and humidity. Niki also happens to be an incredibly wonderful human being, who makes getting your make-up fun, and I cannot recommend her and her Company highly enough!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/26/2015

I could not have been more thankful to have Niki as our make-up artist for the day of our wedding! She made everyone feel comfortable and absolutely beautiful. She has such a passion for what she does and it truly shows. She is so fun and genuine, I couldn't have imagined my big day without her! I honestly have never felt more beautiful than the day of my wedding, isn't that exactly how every bride should feel??? Thank you Niki, I can't wait to work with you again :)

Sent on 11/29/2015

B3: Beauty By Brennan Pricing

B3: Beauty By Brennan Price Rates

B3: Beauty By Brennan FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Group Discounts
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

• Daniel Fugaciu Photography
    Daniel Fugaciu Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Niki for a few projects and she's treated my clients with amazing respect. Her skills are out of this world and she makes it look so easy. She's my number one choice when it comes to makeup artistry hands down.

• Willow Grove, 19090 See on map