Dylan Michael Cosmetics

Jenkintown, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dylan Michael Cosmetics is a wedding makeup service located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, just 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Owner Cindy Singer named the business after her children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. A portion of the company鈥檚 profits is donated to the Dylan Singer Education Fund along with Pixie Dust Wishes to support children with disabilities. Cindy believes that everyone should feel like the best version of themselves on their wedding day, and Dylan Michael Cosmetics strives to make that happen.

The staff at Dylan Michael Cosmetics aims to create a collaborative experience, using their artistry and expertise to highlight each client's unique style. Cindy invites you to meet with her team for a consultation and trial appointment. The makeup artists offer airbrush and contour makeup, tattoo coverage, body art, and fake lashes. Hair services including blowouts, extensions, coloring, updos, and more are also available.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Marjorie
    Marjorie T. Married on 08/13/2022

Great Makeup

Cindy SInger did my moms, my matron of honor, and my makeup for my wedding day and it looked fabulous. We got so many great compliments. I would highly recommend her if you need makeup for an important event
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca F. Married on 07/02/2022

So helpful!!

Dylan Michael Cosmetics made the entire wedding process fantastic from start to finish! From the moment I reached out to Cindy, she was responsive and super helpful! She was straight forward with all information and made me feel like I could trust her with our big day. I even asked for her to help with the schedule order and she typed it aIl out for me. I had Casey as my make up artist and she was so wonderful! She was so sweet with me and my mom at the trial. She listened to what I wanted and gave me her honest feedback. I wanted a natural look with a touch of glam and she nailed it! I had a large wedding party and she showed up right on time in the morning to get started. All my girls loved their looks! I had a hot summer wedding in July, all our make up lasted all day and night! I would highly recommend.
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/26/2022

Hire Cindy Now!

Cindy is truly excellent! She was easy to communicate with and very responsive. She was prompt and professional, but most importantly she is a highly skilled makeup artist. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. Cindy made my makeup and skin look flawless, received so many compliments!!! It was really hot on my wedding day and my makeup looked fresh all day and even into the night. Can鈥檛 imagine going to any other makeup artist other than her! I highly recommend using Cindy. You will not regret it!
  • illustration stars

85 photos 路 05/18/2019
  • Timmy & Michelle
    27 photos 路 04/02/2016

Diamond Ideals Diamond Ideals Wedding Jewelers

I have known Cindy from Dylan Michael Cosmetics for many years. She is a true professional and master of her craft. She has worked on countless bridal parties and receives nothing but praise. I highly recommend her.

BAKE Spray Tanning BAKE Spray Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cindy and Casey were great to work with --very professional and talented ladies. They made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day and really were in tune with the look that I was going for. Highly recommend for any occasion!

Michael's Photography Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Dylan Michael Cosmetics. They always make the bridal party look gorgeous and the bride always looks STUNNING in her wedding photos. We highly recommend them!

Inside Starlit Salon Jenkintown Plaza 101 Greenwood Avenue Jenkintown, PA, 19046
Location of (Dylan Michael Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding