Dylan Michael Cosmetics

Jenkintown, PA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Dylan Michael Cosmetics is a wedding makeup service located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, just 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Owner Cindy Singer named the business after her children, Dylan Matthew and Brandon Michael. A portion of the company’s profits is donated to the Dylan Singer Education Fund along with Pixie Dust Wishes to support children with disabilities. Cindy believes that everyone should feel like the best version of themselves on their wedding day, and Dylan Michael Cosmetics strives to make that happen.

The staff at Dylan Michael Cosmetics aims to create a collaborative experience, using their artistry and expertise to highlight each client's unique style. Cindy invites you to meet with her team for a consultation and trial appointment. The makeup artists offer airbrush and contour makeup, tattoo coverage, body art, and fake lashes. Hair services including blowouts, extensions, coloring, updos, and more are also available.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$45

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$45

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$65

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Dana
    Dana B. Married on 12/10/2021

THANK YOU Casey for making me beautiful!!

Casey was amazing. She is so patient, kind, and talented. She was especially sweet with my mom who was nervous about having her make up done. She looked beautiful. I am so lucky to have had Casey make me shine on my wedding day! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    Rebecca Married on 11/27/2021

Amazing makeup!

Cindy and Casey are amazing and creative makeup artists, and I am so lucky that they were a part of my wedding day! Cindy and her team were the makeup artists for my sister's wedding in 2017, and everyone's makeup was beautiful. I was so excited to work with Cindy for my wedding and booked Dylan Michael Cosmetics over a year in advance. Cindy was organized, professional and was easily able to reschedule when my wedding was moved due to the pandemic. Everyone in my bridal party absolutely loved their beautiful makeup! Thank you so much, Cindy and Casey!
  • Laura
    Laura M. Married on 11/19/2021

Casey is the best!

Casey was absolutely amazing and did such a great job on myself and my bridal party! I don't usually wear makeup so I wanted a super natural look and Casey nailed it!! I received so many complements from people on my make-up and the bridesmaids as well!! She is super nice and fun to work with so I would 100% recommend!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

85 photos · 05/18/2019
  • Timmy & Michelle
    27 photos · 04/02/2016

Diamond Ideals Diamond Ideals Wedding Jewelers

I have known Cindy from Dylan Michael Cosmetics for many years. She is a true professional and master of her craft. She has worked on countless bridal parties and receives nothing but praise. I highly recommend her.

BAKE Spray Tanning BAKE Spray Tanning Wedding Hair & Makeup

Cindy and Casey were great to work with --very professional and talented ladies. They made me feel and look beautiful on my wedding day and really were in tune with the look that I was going for. Highly recommend for any occasion!

Michael's Photography Michael's Photography Wedding Photographers

We love working with Dylan Michael Cosmetics. They always make the bridal party look gorgeous and the bride always looks STUNNING in her wedding photos. We highly recommend them!

Inside Starlit Salon Jenkintown Plaza 101 Greenwood Avenue Jenkintown, PA, 19046
Location of (Dylan Michael Cosmetics)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding