Up Your Do

807 Greenwood Ave, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Up Your Do

up your do is a skilled hair stylist team located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. up your do is owned and operated by Jill Kozar, a beauty expert who has been in the wedding industry for over 10 years. From the perfect stylish bun to loose waves to natural-looking hair extensions, Jill and her staff of talented stylists can accommodate any hairstyle you desire. Updos, cuts, and hair styling are their expertise, and they can also provide a list of trusted pros to provide complementary services like bridal makeup and photography.

up your do provides consultations and trials to ensure every detail of your dream wedding look is noted. They are experts at blowouts, hair coloring, haircuts, and more. They are also willing to travel. Other services include group discounts and multiple stylists.

Updo

Up Your Do 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

It was perfect!!!

We hired Bonnie to do my and all my bridesmaids hair for the wedding. She was absolutely a dream to work with. She is SO talented, and LISTENED to everything my girls wanted. Not to mention, shes so fun to talk to and keeps you calm on the day of. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you SO much Bonnie and Jill for all your hard work for my special day!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Up Your Do 11
    Up Your Do 12

Hallie · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing work!

I hired Up Your Do to handle the hairstyling needs of my wedding party and the hairstyling for myself and my daughters the night of the rehearsal dinner. I had a very positive experience with Jill (owner) and really loved the work she did on both days. On rehearsal day, we went to her shop (Starlit Salon) and I was lucky enough to have Jill style my hair. I absolutely LOVED it. I have very fine/straight hair that does not hold a style easily yet Jill managed to get my hair styled in a way that held all night. I got a TON of compliments on the style that evening – including from my hairstylist whom I have used for 25+ years!!! My daughters’ styles were equally as lovely – relaxed yet done enough to look like they were ready for a special occasion. On the actual wedding day, Jill did one bridesmaid and handled three groomsmen, which included three unplanned trims/cuts. The bridesmaid’s style was simply stunning and despite several hours of extreme dancing, it held all evening. The guys faired equally - great styles that fit their faces and hair types. I must disclose that I did not use Jill to do my hair on the wedding day, but that was NOT from lack of confidence in her skills. It is clear she knows her craft and knows what tools/products to use depending upon hair type. Simply, my long-time hairstylist is a friend and was there as a guest of the wedding in addition to styling my hair. Ironically, Jill did my friend/hairstylists hair for the wedding and she raved all evening about how much she loved what Jill did. NOW that is a compliment!!! I wished I lived closer to Jill as I would seriously consider using her regularly for my styling needs. If you are looking for someone to do your wedding party, get you ready for a special night out, OR just looking for a new stylist, I would HIGHLY recommend Jill, her shop (Starlit) and her wedding styling firm (Up Your Do)

Sent on 01/09/2019

Up Your Do FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Heart & Dash
    Heart & Dash Wedding Planners

Love working with Jill! She's truly passionate about what she does and it shows in the quality of her work!

• Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals
    Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jill is amazing. She exudes a calm, cool and collected vibe yet moves unbelievably fast to accomplish gorgeous results. She's exactly who you want to do your hair for your wedding.

• Anna Sky Beauty
    Anna Sky Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jill is an amazing hairstylist. We do weddings together in our area and i cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. She has won numerous awards and there is no question she is a leader in her field. Her eye for detail is extraordinary and she makes your hair visions come to life with ease and poise. Her updos are absolutely flawless. When i hear i am doing a wedding with her i already know that the bride will be looking magnificent after Jill is done.

• 807 Greenwood Ave Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map