807 Greenwood Ave, Jenkintown, PA 19046 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Up Your Do

up your do is a skilled hair stylist team located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania. up your do is owned and operated by Jill Kozar, a beauty expert who has been in the wedding industry for over 10 years. From the perfect stylish bun to loose waves to natural-looking hair extensions, Jill and her staff of talented stylists can accommodate any hairstyle you desire. Updos, cuts, and hair styling are their expertise, and they can also provide a list of trusted pros to provide complementary services like bridal makeup and photography.

up your do provides consultations and trials to ensure every detail of your dream wedding look is noted. They are experts at blowouts, hair coloring, haircuts, and more. They are also willing to travel. Other services include group discounts and multiple stylists.

Beautiful bride

Up Your Do 6
Up Your Do 7

Christine Wojcik · Married on 08/23/2019

Thank You!

I’m so happy I found Jill Kozer of Up Your Do! Jill was extremely responsive during the entire wedding process. I did my hair trial a few months before the wedding and was confident leaving the salon that my hair would look amazing on my wedding day but my updo the day of my wedding far exceeded my expectations and was absolutely perfect! Jill arrived right on time the day of the wedding and did my hair, as well as, my four bridesmaid’s hair. My hair looked absolutely stunning and so did my bridesmaids! The day of my wedding, there was unforeseen rain and I was anxious about that but Jill had such a calming effect on me which I’m grateful for. I would highly recommend booking with Jill!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Allison Armstrong · Married on 08/16/2019

Loved My Hair!

Jill is absolutely amazing! I described and showed her different styles that I liked at my trial, she made it even better! She made the morning of my wedding so easy and fun! She arrived early and we were even ahead of schedule for the day. We all had a blast with her and everyone’s hair looked amazing! She was so great and helpful in finding the individual styles that all my bridesmaids wanted. She thought of everything and was so prepared. I could not recommend her enough, I loved my hair and it stayed perfect all day!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Up Your Do FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 110.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• Heart & Dash
    Heart & Dash Wedding Decor & Lighting

Love working with Jill! She's truly passionate about what she does and it shows in the quality of her work!

• Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals
    Fox and Finch Vintage Rentals Wedding Rentals

Jill is amazing. She exudes a calm, cool and collected vibe yet moves unbelievably fast to accomplish gorgeous results. She's exactly who you want to do your hair for your wedding.

• Anna Sky Beauty
    Anna Sky Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jill is an amazing hairstylist. We do weddings together in our area and i cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. She has won numerous awards and there is no question she is a leader in her field. Her eye for detail is extraordinary and she makes your hair visions come to life with ease and poise. Her updos are absolutely flawless. When i hear i am doing a wedding with her i already know that the bride will be looking magnificent after Jill is done.

• 807 Greenwood Ave Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, 19046 See on map