Bella Angel Hair and Makeup

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bella Angel Hair & Makeup provides on-location beauty services for brides and bridal parties throughout Philadelphia, South Jersey, and the surrounding areas. Owner, cosmetologist & bridal beauty specialist Victoria DiPietro brought her expertise back from Los Angeles, CA. She has more than 25 years of experience in the beauty industry, with countless awards, television appearances, and thousands of weddings. Victoria and her team of over 26 artists are well-versed in creating stunning styles. They have the perfect team for your special day.

Bella Angel Hair & Makeup artists stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so they can create any style or look you want. With in-house training, you are sure to love your look. They will give you suggestions based on your face shape, hair texture, and skin tone. Victoria and her team want you to feel your absolute best on your special day. By traveling to your home or venue, these professionals can provide a stress-free service so you can focus on enjoying and relaxing the morning of your wedding. Some of their hair and makeup services include:

• Trials
  • Dramatic makeup
  • Makeup classes
  • Large bridal parties
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.7 out of 5 rating

Alexis G. Married on 11/26/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous hair and make up

The two of our stylists were great, they made everyone feel beautiful. Also my hair kinda fell out it was still beautiful!!!

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you for this fabulous review. We are thrilled you loved working with your team. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Thanks again. xo BA Team
  • Samantha
    Samantha B. Married on 10/28/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely Amazing - So Happy with Bella Angel Brides!

I am so happy I chose Bella Angel Brides to do me and my bridal party's hair & makeup! I felt & looked so beautiful on my wedding day which is all I could ever ask for! My hair & makeup was done exactly how I had envisioned, which just shows how great these artists are honestly. I had Valerie doing my girls' hair and Jessi did my hair & everyone's makeup. Both ladies are so talented, respectful, and had us ready right on time. Very pleased with the communication before hand and working with my needs and answering all my questions in a timely manner! Thank you so much Bella Angel Brides!!

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Dear Samantha, thank you so much for this beautiful review about your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. You looked so gorgeous on your wedding day and it was truly our pleasure. We can't wait to receive some photos so we can post them on our site and social media pages.
    Thank you again.

17 photos · 12/22/2018
Chris & Karen
28 photos · 08/15/2015

choc.OH.lat choc.OH.lat Wedding Favors

Last year my sister was getting married and was new to the Philadelphia area. She didn't know anyone and was worried about planning her wedding. Her venue recommended that she call Bella Angel. It was the best thing that she ever did. From the time she had her trial make over until she walked down the aisle everything was perfect. All of the artists that were at her wedding did such an amazing job with the entire bridal party. We all looked beautiful and it was such a fun experience. Victoria from Bella Angel literally walked her through everything and made it simple. She was patient and so understanding. I feel that because of her my sister's day was amazing in so many ways. Every time she shows her photo album people still talk about how beautiful her wedding party looked!!! Thank you Victoria and all your "angels" for making my sisters wedding truly a magical day! I highly recommend Bella Angel for a wedding or any special event!

The Inn at Penn The Inn at Penn Hotel Weddings

The Bella Angel team is wonderful! They are so deserving of the numerous awards they've received. We love recommending thier services and know that they will always been on time, prepared, pleasant, and make you feel and look like a million bucks!

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Bella Angel - making people so beautiful! They have a reliable, wonderful and friendly staff. Our brides have always been extremely happy with their services!

80 Barclay Center Route 70 Cherry Hill, 08034

By appointment only. Please call to schedule a preview session.
Location of (Bella Angel Hair and Makeup)
222 B Race Street Philadelphia, PA, 19106

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding