Bella Angel Hair and Makeup

Cherry Hill, NJ View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup provide on-location beauty services ahead of weddings throughout Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. Owner and wedding beauty specialist, Victoria DiPietro, has more than 25 years of experience in the beauty industry. With countless awards and television appearances, Victoria and her team are well-versed in creating stunning styles.

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup artists stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so they can create any style or look you want. They will give you suggestions based on your face shape, hair texture, and skin tone. Victoria and her team want you to feel amazing on your special day. By traveling to your home or venue, these professionals can provide a stress-free service so you to focus on your wedding. Some of their hair and makeup services include:

• Trials
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake eyelashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Melissa Getting married on 06/25/2022
    I did a lot of research on Wedding Wire to find hair/make-up services. From the moment I contacted Bella Angels and spoke to Victoria, everything went so smoothly. I mainly worked with Bobbi and Jackie and they were phenomenal! I could not have felt more beautiful for my engagement photos or on my wedding day. If you are looking for very talented hair and make-up artists for a great value, do not pass these ladies up!

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Dear Melissa, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your wedding day hair and makeup experience. We are thrilled you chose Bella Angel for your hair and makeup services and that you loved working with us. We know you had a very large wedding party and the hair and makeup styles were really beautiful because the stylists took photos with their cell phones and I did see a few. We loved working with you too and appreciate your awesome review. Thank you again. Congratulations!
  • Elise
    Elise H. Married on 12/04/2021

amazing!!!

Booking with Bella Angel for hair and makeup was one of my best decisions in my vendor search process! I was paired with Jessi B who is a MASTER at the look I was going for — Hollywood glam waves. My hair was exquisite, and for makeup we wart for a copper/gold/peachy vibe on the eyes with lashes and a plum lip. She eased my worries and stress from the very first moment of our trial. I felt absolutely stunning, as every bride deserves to feel on their wedding day! They also offer services for bridesmaids, mothers of bride and groom, and flower girls. Most of my bridesmaids chose to get their hair done by Jessi, and they all looked stunning —a sophisticated updo, a glam pony, and down with gorgeous waves. And she worked so quickly! It was magical how fast we went from a morning-pajamas vibe to red carpet glam. So pleased! I highly recommend booking with Bella Angel.

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are thrilled that you loved working with us and it was truly our pleasure. Thank you again for using Bella Angel and for your review. Your pictures are already posted on our website.
    xo The Bella Angel Team

17 photos · 12/22/2018
  • Chris & Karen
    28 photos · 08/15/2015

choc.OH.lat choc.OH.lat Wedding Favors

Last year my sister was getting married and was new to the Philadelphia area. She didn't know anyone and was worried about planning her wedding. Her venue recommended that she call Bella Angel. It was the best thing that she ever did. From the time she had her trial make over until she walked down the aisle everything was perfect. All of the artists that were at her wedding did such an amazing job with the entire bridal party. We all looked beautiful and it was such a fun experience. Victoria from Bella Angel literally walked her through everything and made it simple. She was patient and so understanding. I feel that because of her my sister's day was amazing in so many ways. Every time she shows her photo album people still talk about how beautiful her wedding party looked!!! Thank you Victoria and all your "angels" for making my sisters wedding truly a magical day! I highly recommend Bella Angel for a wedding or any special event!

The Inn at Penn The Inn at Penn Hotel Weddings

The Bella Angel team is wonderful! They are so deserving of the numerous awards they've received. We love recommending thier services and know that they will always been on time, prepared, pleasant, and make you feel and look like a million bucks!

Leigh Florist Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Bella Angel - making people so beautiful! They have a reliable, wonderful and friendly staff. Our brides have always been extremely happy with their services!

80 Barclay Center Route 70 Cherry Hill, 08034

By appointment only. Please call to schedule a preview session.
Location of (Bella Angel Hair and Makeup)
222 B Race Street Philadelphia, PA, 19106 See on map

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding