2050 Lott Street, Philadelphia, PA 19115 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About choc.OH.lat

Choc.OH.lat provides personalized and customized candy buffets, favors and gift baskets/welcome bags!

1 Reviews for choc.OH.lat

Maria · Married on 06/06/2014

I ordered favors for my 250 guests and the bridal party. We did a theme wedding and the favors were pretty elaborate. Ann Marie was wonderful to work with. She is so easy to talk to and great at communicating. Her ideas are great and I would totally recommend her. With all of my vendors I did my homework and I priced everything. Ann Marie was by far the best with price and she gave me so much extra not to mention she captured my idea. Her chocolates and insanely delicious too, and I got several phone calls about the favors. I loved this company and would totally recommend them. I will continue to order from her for holidays and birthdays.

Sent on 08/24/2014

• The Inn at Penn
    The Inn at Penn Hotel Weddings

I HIGHLY recommend Choc.OH.lat for any social or corporate event. We've worked with Choc.OH.lat for several years and look forward to continuing this partnership for years to come. Choc.OH.lat continually impresses our clients with gorgeous custom candy buffets, personalized favors, and gift bags. Everything I've ordered is of a high quality, arrives beautifully packaged and customer service is top-notch. You will not be disappointed!

• Bella Angel Hair and Makeup
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

We love working with choc.OH.lat. Their chocolate is delicious and it is and excellent wedding favor for the bridal shower and the wedding day.

• 2050 Lott Street Philadelphia, 19115 See on map