Bella Angel Hair and Makeup Reviews

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 6
Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Wedding Hair and Makeup!

Michelle and Becca did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day on August 31st, 2019. They also did my bridesmaids and moms hair and makeup and everyone was happy with their services. Definitely pricey, but worth it to know that you are getting a reliable and great service. Especially for your wedding day! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 8

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Dear Sarah, Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are happy that everyone in your party loved their hair and makeup services. We are sorry you thought we were pricey but we feel our prices are comparable to most salons and we provide a service that salons do not provide. If you shop around, we are not high, not low but right where we should be for the service and quality we provide. We appreciate your honest review and we are glad that you did mention our reliable and great service. Thank you again, it was a pleasure working with you and your party.
  • Lauren

Lauren Castafero · Married on 08/02/2019

Highly Recommend Cindy!

Cindy and her assistant were so easy to work with on my wedding day. Cindy and I had a great trial where I walked out happy with the bun that she made look so bridal. After several weeks, I decided I wanted a little more detail on the sides and I told her on my wedding day. She was so flexible and added a braid and changed the bun slightly. It ended up being perfect and exactly what I imagined. My friends and family all were so happy with how their hair turned out whether it was an updo or half up. They stuck to the schedule and helped everything go so smoothly on the wedding day! I highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for this awesome review. We love that everyone was thrilled with their hair and makeup services and it was a pleasure working with you and your party.
    All the best, always.
  • Lynda

Lynda · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful work!

The ladies were awesome, helpful, and friendly. They were punctual, did an amazing job and made us all feel beautiful. I got a lot of compliments on hair and makeup thanks to them! Don't hesitate to hire them, so professional and considerate.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 9

Dear Lynda,
    Thank you so much for your awesome review about your experience with Bella Angel. We love that everyone felt and looked beautiful and that you were happy with all of your services.
    All the best to you, Always!

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent choice!

Barb and Marlo were great. I love how detailed Barb is with makeup and she nailed everyone’s looks. She is very knowledgeable and makes sure you feel comfortable with your makeup choices. Marlo made my hair full of volume with extensions and it stayed the entire day. Sue is the coordinator at Bella Angel and she is very responsive. I thought pricing was fair, $85 for hair and $85 for makeup. Lashes were additional except for the bride.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Dear Samantha,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We love that you were thrilled with your artists and that they nailed the looks you and your party wanted for your wedding day. It was a pleasure working with you and your party and we wish you all the best.
  • Sierra

Sierra Kern · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing services!!

I got married earlier this month and had an absolutely amazing experience with Bella Angel! Laura was my stylist and was so helpful and knowledgable from when she did my trial to the big day. I was back and forth on if I wanted my hair up or down and Laura truly rolled with the punches and listened to all of my ideas/visions which led me to the most beautiful hairstyle! Also, she applied the airbrush makeup and it looked amazing and stayed all day/night! All of my bridesmaids’ hair was perfect as well. Thank you so much for the best day! We loved having you with us!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Tracy Wang · Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful!

I absolutely loved my stylist, Becca, for my May 2019 wedding. For my make-up, I was very happy with how it came out, especially since I am an Asian bride with monolids that many people struggle to work with (myself included). I was particularly thrilled with my hair – it was so elegant and pretty - I received so many compliments on it during the wedding! I really have to commend Becca’s patience with me during the trial run because my lack of vision in the beginning resulted in us trying a good number of different styles. Through it all, Becca listened to my feedback and made adjustments – all of which paid off for the big day where I truly felt like I looked like my best possible self. I can’t thank Becca and Bella Angel enough for making me look amazing for this special day!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Super great (even with curly hair)

I have so many good things to say about Bella Angel. I found them at the recommendation of my Ouidad curly hair stylist, and was impressed by the natural curl section of their website. They were helpful and kind from the first interaction. I felt totally taken care of at my hair and makeup trial and left feeling beautiful. The whole team that worked my wedding day was marvelous - they came to the hotel right on time and made for a lovely environment where we could all get ready. I have two moms (3 including my mother-in-law) and my mom’s kept changing their minds about what they wanted and the team just went with the flow and made them totally happy without getting frustrated. Laura made sure my hair and makeup were exactly how I liked it, and was totally patient as I had her move individual curls around my head. If I do say so myself, my hair and makeup looked flawless and stayed throughout the night. I am so happy I chose Bella Angel!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Annette

Annette · Married on 04/27/2019

They made it easy.

Being an out of state bride, I was really nervous about finding someone to do hair and makeup for our wedding. Bella Angel made it easy and even came to our hotel to do hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and the groom's mother. Lisa, our stylist, was absolutely wonderful! She was very accommodating and personalized makeup and hairstyles for each lady as they needed. Lisa was able to work easily with both my naturally curly hair and my fair, sensitive skin.

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 04/27/2019

Great service and gorgeous hair

I worked with Jackie for a hair makeup trial and it was fabulous. Not that this is as relevant, but she's also super awesome as a person. Easy to talk to and very cool. Anyway, her and one other stylist came to our venue for the big day and everyone had absolutely gorgeous hair and makeup. Thanks so much to them for making our day a complete success!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Madeleine

Madeleine · Married on 04/06/2019

Best hair and make up

Bella did a great job at the trial and made me just as beautiful on the big day. They also did a great job with my bridesmaid and everyone looked natural but beautiful in the pictures. The hair and make-up crew were right on time and promptly got through everyone so we were ahead of schedule.

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 10
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Job!

The whole hair and makeup process was effortless with Bella Angel. Sue was incredibly responsive to my emails and I worked with Laura for the trial and day of hair/makeup. I cannot say enough great things about Laura. My hair and makeup looked spectacular all day, even toward the end of the reception. I was a little concerned on the day of the wedding because my cat had scratched me in the face (terrible timing!) and there was a huge red mark across my cheek, but honestly, you can't even see it in the photos because Laura did such a great job with making my face look flawless. At this point, I'm trying to come up with excuses to use Bella Angel's services again!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 01/05/2019

Best experience ever!

Jackie was the best! She was on time, pleasant and did an amazing job with all of our hair. My wedding day was perfect with my perfect look. If you are looking for a stress free, amazing experience look no further - Bella Angel is it.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 11
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 12
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 13
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 14

Maria · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing job!!

I worked with Jackie for my wedding day from Bella Angel Hair - first of all, Jackie made me feel so comfortable at the trial and was so patient. I loved how she did my hair at the trial, and felt so relieved and that much more excited for the big day! Jackie and Laura were the 2 stylists who came to my parents' home where all of the bridesmaids were getting ready (8 girls, plus my mom also getting their hair done!). The whole experience was so pleasant and so fun! Jackie and Laura did such an amazing job, they are extremely good at what they do! Thank you bella angel! Awesome job!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Choice for Hair & Makeup

Jacki was the absolute best. She did hair and makeup for me, my sister, and my mom the day of my wedding and she could not have been more professional, fun, and talented! My wedding was not traditional at all, and Jacki was so willing to roll with the punches and give us all such different hair and makeup styles. She made our pictures look stunning, and truly was an instrumental part of our big day. I can't imagine having anyone else there by my side - thank you Jacki!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2018

Everyone loved their hair!

Bella Angel did a great job with hair and makeup, and it was so convenient to have them come to the hotel to do it. They were able to set up even in a small hotel room. They made sure everything went smoothly and everyone was finished on time! The makeup cost is pricey, especially for people just wanting natural makeup and not a lot done.. the price isn't lowered for them. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 10/13/2018

The hair speaks for itself

Erin came out to our backyard wedding and was able to do my gorgeous hairstyle for my wedding! She also did hair and make up for my bridesmaids - so friendly and nice.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 15
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 16
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 17

Melina · Married on 10/06/2018

Jackie and Mandy were wonderful on the day of my wedding. They were efficient with time and listened to all the bridal party's needs for hair and makeup. Everyone was very pleased with their final look. They have great personalities too!

It is clear that Jackie is an expert stylist for Bridal hair and makeup and she made me look GORGEOUS. She used high quality makeup and hair products. I would highly recommend Jackie, Mandy, and Bella Angel for your wedding or event!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Flanagan · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic, stress-free, and talented work!

Bella Angel's team did a fantastic job on our October 2018 wedding in Philadelphia! From start to finish, they were professional, talented, fun, prompt, and just fabulous all around. Not only did our hair and makeup (two brides!) look fantastic, so did that of all of our wedding party. Their team came to us, were on time, flexible, responsive, extremely organized and efficient, and talented. We loved working with Laura and Jackie for hair, and Barb for makeup. They were all so fun and really made our wedding prep smooth sailing. Thank you again Bella Angel team!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 18
    Bella Angel Hair and Makeup 19

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

If you’re looking for hair and makeup perfection for your wedding day, look no further!! I could not be happier with the entire experience I had with Bella Angel. From the moment I reached out to them they were very responsive and up front about their process - there was no questioning or second guessing what was going to happen. My stylist was Jackie - not only is she exceptionally talented but she’s a gem of a person that truly listened to what I wanted and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. She made sure that I was happy from start to finish. My hair and makeup did not budge for the entire day. We did not have a wedding party but a few of my closest friends and family chose to have their hair and makeup done as well. Becca came with Jackie and also did an amazing job. Bella Angel was a tad pricier than some of the other stylists I looked into - but ladies - you get what you pay for and your wedding day is certainly not the day to gamble with how you look!! Bella Angel made me look and feel beautiful for my day and I’m so happy I made the decision to book them!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Leighann · Married on 06/02/2018

My makeup looked amazing and stayed all day and night which is very impressive since I have very oily skin. The woman was also so sweet. Very happy with her work!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Kelly · Married on 02/17/2018

I highly recommend Bella Angel! I had my trial a couple weeks before the wedding and absolutely loved how my hair came out! I am a NJ bride that got ready over an hour away from Cherry Hill. My stylist Jackie was very prompt, professional, and had all 8 of us ready within the timeframe contracted. We all LOVED our hair! We each had a different vision/style and each one of us could not be happier with how our hair turned out. Thank you Jackie and Bella Angel for making myself and bridesmaids look beautiful!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Kelly, Thank you so much for this awesome review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your party. We love that everyone loved their hair and that you took the time to let us know about your experience. All the best to you always.

Jennifer · Married on 02/17/2018

Michelle was awesome for my trial and the morning of my 2/17/18 wedding. They came to my house on time and were super fun and nice and made the morning stress free and enjoyable, despite half our outlets not working after an outage, they were unfazed and didn't make anyone feel stressed. I love that they came to my house so we didn't have to travel. I loved how I looked and felt like Michelle listened to everything I said to make me feel comfortable and like myself. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for beauty services, especially if having them come to you is important to you. Thanks so much!!!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

After a hair and makeup trial at a salon that left me less than thrilled, I got a recommendation from a friend of a friend to try Bella Angel. I booked a trial with them with only 4 weeks to go until the big day. Jackie, the stylist, was great and I booked Bella Angel for myself and my bridesmaids shortly after. It was very easy to coordinate everything over email with a few phone calls here and there. The day of the wedding it snowed, but Jackie and Bella arrived exactly on time. They listened to what we wanted for hair and makeup and everyone looked beautiful! I opted for the airbrush makeup and loved the way it looked. Jackie was so flexible and worked with me to change the look of my eye makeup on the spot when I was being indecisive. She wasn’t going to leave until I was 100% thrilled with my look! I definitely recommend Bella Angel for your wedding day hair and makeup. I am so glad they were recommended to me!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Diane · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Bella Angel for my daughters wedding and were so impressed with how great everyone looked. Two of the bridesmaids had been in quite a few weddings and thought Bobby and Marlow from Bella Angel were "THE BEST!" Thanks for helping to make it such a special day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup's reply:

Diane, Thank you so much for your awesome 5 star review about Bella Angel. We love Bobbi and Marlo too and we are glad you and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup. All the best to you and your daughter.