True Beauty Marks

Doylestown, PA View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Our team of professional hair and makeup artists travel on location around the Philadelphia, Bucks, & Lehigh Valley areas.

We provide a friendly experience, with a unique & artsy style, that leaves clients feeling like an enhanced version of themselves.

True Beauty Marks strives to provide superior services, as well as a pleasant and informative experience.

We use high quality products, and love to give personal beauty advice.

We offer services for:

Special Events

Personal Make Overs

TV & Film

High Fashion

Airbrush/Body Art

Stage

We also offer airbrush makeup, apply hair extensions, and tattoo coverage services.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$25

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Karen C. Married on 04/24/2022

Perfect for everyone!

You know your makeup artist did an amazing job when you turn to your bridesmaids and ask “don’t I look stunning?” instead of “how does it look?” Adriana was our lead artist and completed 8 makeup looks in our timeframe flawlessly! We had a range of ages and makeup styles in our group, and Adriana really took the time to talk through what each person wanted before starting their makeup to ensure everyone felt beautiful and comfortable. My bridal makeup was absolutely perfect, the makeup is enough to pop in photos but not too heavy in person. I looked like myself, just completely elevated and glowing. I highly recommend booking the True Beauty Marks team!
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey Married on 12/11/2021

Hire TBM Immediately!

I can't say enough about my experience with TBM. My original MUA had cancelled about 4 months before my wedding day, and I was scrambling to find someone high quality, with a mix of a natural look and hint of glam. Enter TBM. They responded to my inquiry immediately that they were available and the booking process was so simple and straightforward. I was able to pick my artist by looking at their work on their social media. They all do such beautiful work!

My lead artist was Kiersten, and I am BEYOND grateful for her! She is so warm, friendly, and listens to ambiguous wants and needs and somehow knows exactly what you're looking for. She is so talented and has such a positive energy. She was a friend instantly. We did my trial about 6 weeks before my wedding (which I highly recommend doing to try some things out!). I was so impressed she did makeup services for 9 women in just over 4 hours, and managed to touch us all up! We were never rushed and she completely exceeded any expectation I could have had. My girls looked absolutely beautiful and like the very best versions of themselves.

I was married December 2021. This year has been crazy and chaotic for all vendors, but TBM never missed a beat responding to inquiries and communicating with me throughout the process. If you're on the fence or unsure about who to choose - TBM is absolutely the best choice. HIGHLY RECOMMEND #TBMKiersten! :)
    Jennifer S. Married on 11/20/2021

TBM was amazing

Working with the True Beauty Marks team was an absolute dream. Our day-of lead artist was Adriana. She and the team made everyone in the bridal party look and feel beautiful. The team was incredibly professional, flexible, courteous and everything ran so seamlessly! We cannot thank the TBM enough for all their hard work to make our friends and family feel their best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

27 photos · 10/02/2020
  • Joanie & Tim
    84 photos · 10/14/2017

Jessica Manns Photography Jessica Manns Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with True Beauty Marks for a few projects including some workshops and boudoir sessions. I've worked with the owner Gina as well as Ashley. Gina is so laid back and easy to talk to while being super professional and knowledgeable. I haven't worked with an artist as professional and out-right talented as her. Ashley is just as laid back and professional and her work is beautiful. The makeup lasts through hours of shooting and holds up to harsh lighting and the hair always looks fresh even hours later. I will be using them every chance I get and I recommend them to everyone!

Aaron Mitchell Photography Aaron Mitchell Photography Wedding Photographers

Gina - and her brother- have done beautiful work on our brides. They're lots fun to work with and they do stunning hair & make up! AND-- Gina has come through for us when another make up artist fell through, which was a huge help and a relief to our bride! She's an artist AND a professional at business, and sometimes that's a rare combination to find!

Woven Camera Woven Camera Wedding Videographers

Gina does incredible work! I never have to worry about the quality of her work or its longevity throughout the day. Highly recommend!

20 E Oakland Ave Doylestown, PA, 18901
Location of (True Beauty Marks)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding