Jessica Manns Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,600 Most Popular Price

I’m the wedding photographer for couples who love out loud. Whose personalities are reflected not only in their lifestyle, but on their bodies, in their homes, and through their stories. I photograph the makers, the dreamers, the creators, and the rare birds.

I believe that ALL love is valid, important and deserves to be celebrated. I believe that every relationship is different from the last and warrants to be photographed in a way that feels genuine. You’re both loud, silly and affectionate? I’m on it. You’re both quiet and reserved? I got you. No formulaic poses or corny prompts....mostly. Sometimes the corny prompts get some great natural laughter ;)

My drive behind my business and philosophy really boils down to being passionate about love (wow, no kidding), photographing it in an honest way that reflects my couple’s unique relationship dynamics, and applying my love of color to your photographs so your photos reflect your memories in an accurate portrayal. Basically, you’ll look back at your photos 10 years from now and the memories will flood back to you and you’ll focus on the smiling faces, the tears, and the joy without being distracted by the weird brown filter on the photos that used to be trendy back in the day. Our memories are in color - don’t you want the photos from such a monumental moment in your life to match up with those happy memories?

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3600.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Bethany
    Bethany Getting married on 10/09/2021

Hire her!

This review has been a long time coming but it’s high time I took the time to talk about my amazing experience with Jess. As a member of the LGBT community there was a bit of uncertainty about choosing a photographer for my proposal to my now fiancé. The moment I spoke with Jess I knew there was no way I would use anyone else. She was SO supportive when it came to helping me plan, going as far as to scout out the location for me since I live in a different state than the one I was proposing in which was completely going the extra mile and something I was so appreciative of. Jess sent me videos of her entire plan for where we could walk in, and the spot with the best background for the proposal which was absolutely invaluable and helped put my mind at ease about the logistics and location having not seen it in person myself. Fast forward, once the proposal was done I had a plan to go to a surprise family dinner at a restaurant right after but the proposal went quicker than expected and we had about an hour to kill before the reservation. Jess immediately came up with a plan to take pictures nearby in a beautiful downtown area without alerting my fiancé to the next surprise. We ended up with absolutely gorgeous shots all over Philly and every single moment Jess captured was perfectly “us”. She made us comfortable, she made us laugh and made the proposal so special and memorable. We were stunned at how amazing all the shots were and how many moments Jess captured. She’s professional, fun to work with, extremely talented and very structured in her planning. I can’t recommend her enough!
  • Karen
    Karen B. Married on 07/01/2021

Stunning photos with a genuine, charismatic, talented photographer

If you're looking for a wedding photographer, PICK JESS.

We are ENAMORED with our pictures! Jess is AMAZING! I am absolutely stunned at how absolutely gorgeous every single picture in our gallery is. I am the kind of person who always forgets to snap pictures of important moments and I regret it later, so we knew that choosing a photographer was going to be a huge decision for us when planned to elope.

We can't say enough about what Jess has done for us. She is so accessible and willing to accomodate your needs. My husband and I agreed that we both felt like we'd known Jess for years as soon as we met her. I've never felt so comfortable in front of a camera, but she makes it so easy and natural. We really appreciated how she gave us directions without making us feel overly posed and still staying true to ourselves. We were already floored by her style, grace, and humour before the ceremony even started and then she somehow managed to go even farther above and beyond.

And last but not least, at the end of our ceremony when our officiant threw on the table the idea of jumping in the nearby creek for water portraits, Jess immediately said "Yes!" and followed us INTO the water on a whim. Her enthusiasm made us even more excited to take a chance at something unforgettable on our wedding day. She ended up knee-deep in a creek with us and was still 100% professional and continued to make us feel like the stars of the show.

Her work is MAGICAL. I have never been so excited to see pictures in my life. On top of everything, she is such a bright, beautiful, genuine person and that's exactly the kind of energy that couples need on their wedding day. Thank you, Jess!!!
    Erika B. Married on 06/25/2021

Look no further -- she is the perfect photographer

Jessica is one of my favorite people on the planet. She is kind, funny, professional, organized, and incredibly creative. She is so fast to reply to emails (I don't know how she does it!) and is easy to work with, especially as we rescheduled our wedding due to COVID-19 last year. I can't imagine having anyone else capture our day. I feel extremely lucky to have found her and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone -- and tell them to book early!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Real Weddings

• Allison & Justin
    7 photos · 10/13/2018

Willow Planning Willow Planning Wedding Planners

Jessica is such an incredible photographer. I am always looking forward to working with her!

Confetti Photo Booth Confetti Photo Booth Photo Booths

Jessica is an amazing photographer who always serves her clients well. She's fun to be around and is easy to work with on wedding days! Her photos are always beautiful!

Sophie Kaye Photography Sophie Kaye Photography Wedding Photographers

I am so lucky to work with someone like Jess! She is an awesome photographer and never fails to come up with creative, inspiring work whether it is a personal project or commercial job. I know that I can always rely on her to be focused and driven during a wedding or shoot and it's awesome to be able to do my own thing while she does hers. It's always great working with an associate photographer who knows how to keep things under control and manage herself and her own time so I don't have to keep checking in. She has a great eye for color and lines, and her portraits are emotive and beautiful. I love working with her and absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to work with another photographer!

Montrose Friendsville, PA, 18801
Location of (Jessica Manns Photography)

Jessica Manns Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jessica Manns Photography include in the starting price?

Jessica Manns Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jessica Manns Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jessica Manns Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Jessica Manns Photography offer?

Jessica Manns Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Jessica Manns Photography offer?

Jessica Manns Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jessica Manns Photography offer for wedding events?

Jessica Manns Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Jessica Manns Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jessica Manns Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding