New York,, New York, NY 10010 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,200
Availability Check your date

About Sophie Kaye Photography

Sophie Kaye Photography is a full service wedding photography business located in New York, New York. They are devoted to telling your love story delicately through the art of photography. The talented photographers at Sophie Kaye Photography believe that every wedding is unique and are dedicated to making your big day look impeccable and able to be viewed for years to come.

Experience
Sophie Kaye, owner and operator of Sophie Kaye Photography, considered herself obsessed with all things photography. She loves trying out all sorts of angles and lighting to make your big day look absolutely glowing. Sophie, along with the rest of Sophie Kaye Photography, will work closely with you to ensure that your big day looks beautiful for years to come.

Offering a variety of services, the kind folks at Sophie Kaye Photography are interested in making your big day both memorable and stress free. From additional hours to engagement shoots, they have got all of your wedding day needs covered. Additional services include:

• High-res images

55287a33884b4645 1483920913436 sophie kaye photography romantic film engagement

17 Reviews for Sophie Kaye Photography

Sara Gretzky · Getting married on 05/02/2022

10 Stars for Sophie

Sophie made my entire engagement/wedding experience phenomenal. She was extremely accommodating for my out of town schedule and made sure the day of flow perfectly. Our photos look like something out of a magazine and are pure perfection. We have had multiple guests reach out to comment on how "award winning" her photos look. She & her team were so easy to work with and perfectly executed the day. I wish I could use her all over again!

Sent on 04/14/2020

Teresa Hernandez · Married on 11/02/2019

The best memories you’ll have!

Sophie has taken family photos for us on a couple of occasions. I always love the photos she’s taken as she has captured the essence of my family and especially of my kids in each one of them. Over time these pictures have become some of the most precious things I own, amazing memories to have.

I would not hesitate to hire Sophie again, not only is she extremely professional, but she has an eye for styling her photos like no other. I wish I had hired her as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 04/14/2020
  • Nikki

Nikki K · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience from start to finish!

Finding a photographer was the first thing we looked into after getting engaged. After pouring over different instagrams and portfolios we stumbled upon Sophie and it was love at first sight. Her aesthetic and light, airy photos were exactly what we were looking for. After a quick chat on the phone about her services where we also found out we both had dogs named Olive, we moved forward with booking. We first had our engagement shoot in Central Park in April which was our first time meeting in person and we both felt extremely comfortable. She made us laugh, feel at ease and it really showed in our pictures. They were INCREDIBLE. We could not wait for the big day. Our wedding was this past Saturday and we cannot say enough good things about Sophie. Again, we felt so comfortable and at ease with her and from the few snippets on Instagram that we saw we are so excited to see the finished product. I would recommend Sophie again and again for anyone who wants exquisite photos and service. Again, THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Award

Sophie Kaye Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4200
    Add'l Hours
    Albums
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

• Wild Floral Design Wedding Florists

Working with Sophie on an engagement shoot was such a wonderful experience. Her direction on the shoot and attention to detail was impeccable. Everything was organized and detailed to a T, resulting in beautiful photographs. I was thrilled with the moments she captured and how beautiful my floral arrangements looked as a result. I can't wait to work together again!

• Jessica Manns Photography Wedding Photographers

Sophie is a just an amazing photographer and person, period. She is my number one go-to second shooter because she's not only crazy talented, but seamlessly works with me. The reason she's a great second shooter for me is because she's a wedding photographer in her own right herself but also knows when to step back and let me lead. I can count on her to get the shots I need without having to babysit her and her file quality is impeccable. I'm lucky to have such a great photographer pro supporting me and cheering me on. Every pro should not doubt working with her and every client should know they are in amazingly capable hands.

• New York, New York, NY, 10010 See on map
    Location of (Sophie Kaye Photography)