Engagement
Shoot included

About JAYLIM Studio

Modern, Stylish, Photojournalistic Photography & Cinematography

Our creative team includes various photographers, plus cinematographers. Our team has many years of experience photographing weddings of all sizes, styles, and locations.

What makes your studio different?

Nearly a decade of experience, as well as Jay's background in both fine-art photography and photojournalism, helped him to continue to create something beyond just the ordinary. He always believes that the true motivation always comes from the bottom of his heart every time he is on the field.

We invite you to learn more, by viewing our website or sneak-peeks on Facebook.  You can reach us at 516.333.0769, to set a consultation.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Save the Date (3)
High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Negatives (1)

Hands down the best wedding vendor we had! Jay and team were so responsive and kind and just amazing. Honestly I don't know how any one else can compare. Not to mention we have the most incredible photos and videography Ive ever seen! Love love them!

Profile Picture renata, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Jay Lim Studios for my wedding photography this past Friday, 8/4/17,and all I have to say is that they were amazing! We used Kate as our main photographer and from the first day we met her at our engagement shoot she was nothing but the best. Being a nervous nelly, she was able to handle all the curve balls I threw her throughout both my engagement and wedding day shoots. She was able to manage the crowds at my wedding professionally and politely asking guests to move aside so she could get the perfect shot on our wedding day. The rest of the staff that joined her that day was nothing short of amazing as well! We had a pretty rowdy wedding and they were able to take it all in stride and not become overwhelmed (which was definitely a hard feat). The engagement photos came out amazing, I cannot wait to see how the video and the photos from today the big day turned out!

In addition, the studio staff at Jay Lim is very accommodating and helpful. They were always so sweet and responsive when I would ask silly questions or was short on during final days leading up to the wedding. We are so happy we used Jay Lim to capture the best day of our lives and we would highly recommend them to other couples in the future. Thank you Kate and crew for making our experience an incredible one :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews

CREATIVE WEDDING

21 Photos

3 VIDEOS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Jay Lim and his team is a true pleasure to work with. Jay and his team works effortlessly to ensure that they capture every memorable moment. I have had the pleasure of experiencing their work on both a personal and professional level and will continue to support this wonderful and professional company.

Events

214 Sullivan Street , Suite 3C, New York, NY 10012   See On Map
516-333-0769 (phone) 516-821-0912 (fax)
JAYLIM Studio is a wedding photo journalist from westbury, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Metro New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut . JAYLIM Studio is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Long Island, New York wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in creative photojournalism and fashion flare.