71 Reviews for JAYLIM Studio

Negatives (2)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)
71 JAYLIM Studio Reviews

I booked JayLim Studio for photography and Videography for my wedding day. I cannot emphasize enough their amazing work ethic, willingness to help you out and overall amazing work. My wedding was 12.17.17 and i received my videos and photos by February. I am speechless at the overall result. My wedding video looked like an actual Hollywood movie and my photos are just stunning. My main photographer was Parker he was such an integral part of making my photos amazing he knows when to lead you and tell you what poses look best and also allows you to be yourself and natural. My videographer Yasmeen was also a sweetheart, when i saw my video I was shocked at how many moments she captured so effortlessly some of which I wondered when she did because she was everywhere at all times!! If you're a picky Bride who understands that video and photos are some of the only moments from your wedding that will last a lifetime then book JayLim. I attached a link to my highlight video for anyone who has any doubts and would like to see the quality of the video which I will add was filmed in HD Blue ray. They were true perfection. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjMVc_gvWE

Profile Picture rohaneh, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs

Hands down the best wedding vendor we had! Jay and team were so responsive and kind and just amazing. Honestly I don't know how any one else can compare. Not to mention we have the most incredible photos and videography Ive ever seen! Love love them!

Profile Picture renata, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I used Jay Lim Studios for my wedding photography this past Friday, 8/4/17,and all I have to say is that they were amazing! We used Kate as our main photographer and from the first day we met her at our engagement shoot she was nothing but the best. Being a nervous nelly, she was able to handle all the curve balls I threw her throughout both my engagement and wedding day shoots. She was able to manage the crowds at my wedding professionally and politely asking guests to move aside so she could get the perfect shot on our wedding day. The rest of the staff that joined her that day was nothing short of amazing as well! We had a pretty rowdy wedding and they were able to take it all in stride and not become overwhelmed (which was definitely a hard feat). The engagement photos came out amazing, I cannot wait to see how the video and the photos from today the big day turned out!

In addition, the studio staff at Jay Lim is very accommodating and helpful. They were always so sweet and responsive when I would ask silly questions or was short on during final days leading up to the wedding. We are so happy we used Jay Lim to capture the best day of our lives and we would highly recommend them to other couples in the future. Thank you Kate and crew for making our experience an incredible one :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

JayLIM exceeded our expectations in every way! The photos are absolutely gorgeous and we are so proud and thrilled that they were able to capture us and our venue so beautifully. We could not have asked for a more experienced group who were able to catch amazing shots without making us feel overwhelmed by photos. We loved them and will definitely use them again. Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day

I can't say enough good things about JayLim. Mark did our engagement shoot and Mark and Will shot our wedding. We were so happy with the pictures- each one was a work of art. We also did the cinematography and couldn't be happier with the end result. Their creative vision and execution truly cannot be beat. I highly recommend using JayLim if you want classic yet creative photos.

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Perfect and Professional! Two words that describe JayLim Studios. My husband and I were impressed from the beginning when we looked into using JayLim Studios for our wedding. They also did our engagement shoot and our pictures were amazing!! Oh and our Save the Dates, which we still receive compliments on! Park did a great job and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. The day of our wedding could not have gone more perfect. We were blessed with a light snow, which made for AMAZING pictures. Park, Will and Philip had no issue with standing out in the cold and snow to make sure we got all the pictures/video we wanted! The team at JayLim is beyond professional and hard working. We already received our pictures a week ago (its only been 3 weeks since our wedding)! We are obsessed with them!! It was worth every second of freezing! I am certain our video and thank you's will be just as perfect! Thank you JayLim Studios!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

JAYLIM was great to work with. They are very responsive and accommodating to what we were looking for. We picked them because we loved what we saw and how they edit their videos, so we cannot wait to get our video back!

Profile Picture User6337970, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I got married in December 2016 and hired JAYLim for my engagement and wedding photos based on a friend's recommendation and I have no regrets. JAYLim is very responsive, friendly and professional, and their packages are priced reasonably for how high quality their photos and service are. They gave me good recommendations for photo shoot locations, times to shoot, and day-of scheduling for the wedding.

I got to choose from three of their photographers based on their online portfolios and I picked Park. He did both my engagement and wedding photos and he was awesome!! He was really easy-going and fun and immediately made me and my husband feel comfortable around him. I like that I had the same photographer for both shoots so that on the wedding day, we already knew each other pretty well and I trusted him and felt at ease. During the engagement shoot, Park told me and my then-fiance to do some poses that I thought were questionable but I decided to trust his professional advice and I love how everything turned out! Park is very talented and has an especially great eye for lights/lighting.

For the wedding day, Park's assistant photographer was Hannah and she was really great and talented as well. They made a good team and together captured beautiful photos that told the entire story of the day. Hannah's personality is very sweet and she caught what I'll call "side moments" that were really touching and special.

I highly recommend JAYLim Studio and Park and Hannah in particular!

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

This was the best vendor I had. They did such an amazing job with every little detail. The day of our wedding they were a pleasure to work with. They were never pushy and you hardly knew they were there. The pictures and video they captured were incredible. The best part is they are so reasonably priced!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/21/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums

JAYLIM came highly recommended from a dear friend, and will continued to be highly recommended if we have anything to do with it. From our engagement shoot to our wedding day proofs, and all our constant communication in-between, we have nothing but rave reviews and positive experiences with both our photographer, Park, our videographer team, and the office who took every phone call, returned every email and answered every question. We heard plenty of nightmare stories about couples hating their photos. Thankfully, we were blown away by every proof - they captured every moment and made sure to get every grouping we put on our shot list (** side note ** we HIGHLY recommend putting together a shot list prior to your wedding day - a list of important photos - with your grandparents, god children, certain pairings of friends, family ,etc.). On our wedding day, with so much going on, i remember feeling frustrated by our photographers insistence on getting EVERY shot on the shot list...we were so antsy to get the day going that every picture seemed tedious...THANK GOD Park made us push through...there is not ONE photo missing - not one moment I wish we captured that he didn't...not one family member or friend missing in photos...we are forever grateful to Park's dedication and persistence (even with a Bratty Bride) and are completely indebted to them for making our forever look so beautiful. We have been getting an overwhelming amount of compliments from everyone we know. If only JAYLIM could help us decide which photos to print and frame...

Profile Picture Krista, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

JayLim was professional from start to finish. From our engagement photos to our actual wedding day, they made sure everything was going to be the way that we wanted it. Even though we were running a little late behind schedule, they were still able to accommodate the first look my husband and I wanted to do that day, especially when the weather didnt look like it was going be in our favor. We had Park and Hannah as photographers and Philip as our videographer and they were everywhere you could possibly imagine. They blended in so well that sometimes i wasnt sure where they were in the room but I would turn around there they were!

If you go with them you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture Amanda and Kashif, 7/31/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

We booked jaylim for our wedding on July 23! They did an amazing job and all of our photographers and videographers were amazing and so professional! Starting from the beginning, they are so prompt, professional, and friendly with emails and made the process very smooth for us! Our engagement session with Kate was great and she made us feel at ease. I've already recommended their services to few of my friends who are getting married in the following year. Thank you for all that you did for us!!

Love, Kenny and Mily

Profile Picture Mily, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We booked Jay Lim for our engagement, wedding day photos and cinematography. The team was awesome!! Jay is fun and a professional guy who put us at ease. He goes out of the way for the best shots and his team works non stop on the wedding day for 10 hours! Get the cinematography - I love our wedding trailer!! It really captured our wedding day and something that we will watch for the rest of our lives. I also love that they gave us all 8000 photos! A lot of other photographers we talked to were only willing to give us a few hundred photos and not all of the unedited shots. Thank you Jay Lim for capturing our wedding day so beautifully!

Profile Picture Megee, 6/25/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

I can't say enough about jaylim studio they are amazing and extremely talented.Im so had we choose them for our special day .Thank you kevin

Profile Picture nina, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

JayLim studios is by far unmatchable in their talents. My husband and I used them for their cinematography which was out of this world. We received our final video earlier than anticipated and can't stop watching it, its incredible! The way they were able to capture the details of our special day and the moments that will forever live with us is wonderful. Hands down this team can't be beat! Thank you JayLim team! I can't wait to find an occasion to use you guys again.

Profile Picture User6667722, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

We LOVE Jaylim.. my husband and I can't say enough about how happy we are with Jay and his entire team. Every encounter was delightful, smooth & organized. We were guided through the process of choosing photography sites, what permits were necessary, etc. The day of our wedding they were so wonderful. They arrived early and went right to work! We didn't even know they were there, lol.. other than the more posed photo moments, they blended in with our guests and went about effortlessly. We loved their style - Modern and sleek attire. We just got married, so have not seen our photos yet, but we can't wait! The way they had us pose was captured by some of our family members cell phones, etc. and those pictures are stunning! We can't wait to see in high quality print. Highly recommend. Even our guests were complementing, many jealous that they didn't have photographers like Jay & team.. Jay was lead photographer and Philip for Videography. Thank you so much!!!

Angel & Jerry

Profile Picture Angel, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I want to send a heartfelt THANK YOU to JAYlim, especially to Kate and Lemuel.

From the moment Kate arrived at my sister's house to the last song played at the reception, she worked tirelessly to capture all our special moments. Lemuel effortlessly blended in to take candid photos throughout the night.

The creativity of photos taken, the ease with which Kate handled family members and friends during the photo session, and the professionalism and friendliness of both Kate and Lemuel were so appreciated.

We cannot wait to see our photos, and I'll recommend JAYlim to anyone and everyone in need of professional photographers.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Nyala, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

My husband and I were married in January in NYC and we had the pleasure of working with Park and Will of JayLim Studios. They were prompt, professional and kind. We could not have been happier with the service we got. They had great ideas for photo ops and they listened to all our ideas as well. Each member of this office was helpful, understanding and a pleasure to work with. Park and Will spent the whole day with us, capturing every moment of our special day and we are forever grateful. We can't wait to see our photos! We know they will be amazing because of how talented these two gentleman are. We highly recommend JayLim Studios!! Outstanding studio and photographers!! Thanks again everyone at JayLim!!

Profile Picture Sara &, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After seeing a coworker's engagement photos and speaking to their team, my husband Tim and I selected JayLim as our photographer and cinematographer for our January 2016 wedding on Long Island. We could not have had a better experience from start to finish with JayLim. We so highly recommend them to everyone we meet/know - not just because their work is FANTASTIC but because they are so professional, responsive, and easy to work with. I can't even begin to describe how GORGEOUS our pictures and videos came out. We get endless compliments on them and are so happy that we have such a beautiful way to remember our wedding day. Plain and simple JayLim is amazing. We highly recommend them for ANY of your events. We will surely be using them again in the future.

Profile Picture Elin, 1/8/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Mark and Will photographed our January wedding and gave us the best pictures we could have dreamed of! They were able to capture such special moments without being the least bit intrusive. We also used Jaylim for our video, and we have received so many compliments on their work. The entire Jaylim team was so easy to work with and truly provided us with the most amazing memories from our special day.

Profile Picture User7051519, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Out of all the planning involved in our wedding, I think that the hardest (& then easiest) decision was who to choose for photography and cinematography. After looking online for reviews, creativity, and overall quality of pictures/videos we had narrowed our search down to about 4 studios. Upon phone calls and meetings, none compared to JAYLIM. Each person that you speak to at the studio is personable, helpful, and takes the time to really get to know you and your story. This was just the beginning… Our photographers were Park and Will, and our cinematographer was Drew. On the day of the wedding, they were not only punctual but arrived 10 minutes early and began taking pictures outside immediately. They were extremely friendly and truly made you feel comfortable and made you WANT to keep smiling picture after picture. Park, Will, & Drew all took the time to learn everyone’s name and therefore referred to everyone by their name for the rest of the day/night. They were constantly looking for the best spot to take the most creative, beautiful pictures, and truly made it a point to take all of the pictures that we had requested without any reminders. Although they were taking a million pictures the day of, no one felt that they were hovering, or in the way of the excitement. We have since received our pictures and they have truly exceeded all expectations. The moments that happened so quickly and so naturally were all captured beautifully. I cannot wait to see our video! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with our decision to use JAYLIM studios to capture our wedding day and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you Park, Will & Drew… you truly completed our special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We had Marc as our photographer, he did out engagement pictures as well. They were all super professional and made everything so easy.

Profile Picture Liz, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

I have nothing but the highest praise for Jaylim. When we first started thinking about wedding photography, I knew that it was an aspect that I didn't want to be cheap with, but I also didn't have unlimited funds to work with. Jaylim by far offers the utmost in professional service for a fair price. We got our photos and our video with trailer. The day of our wedding, Jay and his team could not have been more accommodating or hardworking. They went absolutely above and beyond, getting shots from every angle you could imagine. They have an office team full of professionals who are there for you at anytime. THIS is customer service. We absolutely cannot wait to put our album together. Get the photos, get the video, get the trailer because the artistry they use is simply AMAZING. I didn't cry on my wedding day but I almost cried watching the trailer. Proofs were ready as promised and they have forms to make sure you get everything you want. There would be nothing I could have asked that would be too much. Absolutely LOVE this company. They knew everyone's names the day of wedding, got amazing family portraits in almost no time at all, and we hardly knew they were there. They know exactly how to produce amazing shots and I wouldn't trade these memories for anything. THANK YOU JAY AND THE AMAZING JAYLIM TEAM!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs, Thank You Cards

We had jaylim do our cinematography for our August wedding in the north fork of long island. We went with another vendor for our photography, but really liked the look of the cinematography on jaylim's site. We actually wished all of our vendors could have been as responsive and on top of things as jaylim was. They sent us detailed questionnaires, promptly responded to phone calls, and were willing to work with us on making payments at their studio (we didn't have to, but wanted to make our payments in person at the studio). On the day of the wedding, they were on time, unobtrusive, and worked well with our photographer. i was not at all surprised to find out that jaylim finished our video a mere three weeks after our wedding was over-they are that on top of things!

Profile Picture User5348146, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews