New York, NY 10065 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About Bryan Sargent Photography

Bryan Sargent is an award-winning photographer from New York City. His photography services are available for weddings & engagements, events & parties, corporate functions, and individual or group portraits.

Bryan has studied at the International Center of Photography. His photographs have been featured in The New York Times, Buzzfeed, The Knot, Wedding Wire, Pop Sugar, Carats & Cake, Borrowed & Blue, Gothamist, Magnet, No Depression, and Jersey City Magazine. Clients include the Clinton Global Initiative, Simon and Schuster, Broadview Networks, Damsels in Design, Davis Polk and Wardwell LLP, ActorIntro, and The Golden Door International Film Festival.

Contact:

Instagram - @bryansargent

Follow Bryan Sargent Photography on

• Dasha Murashka
  • Larisa Shorina Photography
  • ein photography and design
dsc2242

Real Weddings 126 Photos

21 Reviews for Bryan Sargent Photography

Rachel Weinick · Getting married on 03/02/2022

Incredible photographer

I met Bryan a few years ago at my friend's wedding. I absolutely loved the way her photos turned out, so Bryan was my first choice for my own wedding. Bryan is so relaxed, kind, and easygoing throughout an entire day of taking photos that you don't even notice how attuned he is to getting the perfect shot until you see the photos afterward. There were a lot of details in wedding planning that I wasn't very interested in, but finding the right photographer was important to me--after your wedding day, the photos are all that you have to remind you of everything. I'm also a bit self-conscious when it comes to being the subject of any photo, but Bryan never made me feel like I was "posing." It all just felt very natural and fun and loose. Our photos are absolutely beautiful, more incredible than I imagined, and I will treasure them forever. I can't recommend Bryan enough to anyone looking for a fantastic, talented photographer.

Sent on 03/04/2020

Miranda · Married on 10/06/2018

Memorable images

We just had our wedding at the Rowsley Estate in Scarsdale and can not be happier we chose to work with Bryan on our big day. Although he was on our venue's list, we went over all wedding websites to search for the right photographer whose work suited our style: real, vivid and candid images with rich contrast of colors. After seeing that Bryan's work fit our style and we thought he was very personable and pleasant to work with after meeting him, we booked him for our wedding day. We just got our pictures back and we are ecstatic to see he delivered exactly what we were looking for! The images truly captured the moments, genuine emotions and the candid shots were simply amazing!! We are sharing the pictures with our friends and they are all saying "your photographer did such a great job!". Thanks so much Bryan and we will definitely work with you if we have any other special occasions in the future!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

Bryan has been an incredible vendor and person to work with throughout our engagement and on the wedding day. We were referred to him through several friends who had wonderful experiences with him and loved his photography style. Our pictures came out beautifully and we are incredibly impressed with how he captured all of the special little moments throughout the day. Bryan manages to be everywhere and document everything, but is never intrusive and we never felt pushed or crowded. In addition to being talented, Bryan is also super friendly and both of our families were impressed with his flexibility and cheerful personality. We are beyond happy with our photos and highly recommend choosing Bryan for your wedding photography!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Award

Bryan Sargent Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?

• New York, 10065 See on map
    Location of (Bryan Sargent Photography)