Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe

Jenkintown, PA View map Visit website

Located in Jenkintown, Pennsylvania, Nicole Bridal and Formal Shoppe is an appointment-only wedding boutique. This business serves clients throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New York, and New Jersey. This professional bridal salon has been part of the industry for 45 years, specializing in couture bridal gowns.

After numerous years of business, Nicole Bridal and Formal Shoppe continues to offer personalized service to their customers. They carry only silk gowns, made in the US, Canada, Israel, or in the UK. They offer exclusive designer brands with luxurious silk fabrics made with excellent fits, ensuring comfort on the special day. For to-be-weds and other members of the wedding party, the shop provides alterations, cleaning, preservation, customization, and more. Nicole Bridal and Formal Shoppe also carries belts, jewelry, veils, and hair accessories, in addition to wedding and sample gowns. New inventory comes in seasonally, and the average turnaround time for dresses is six to eight months.

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100

How do you price dress alterations?

Flat Fee

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.7 out of 5 rating

• Julie
    Julie A. Married on 07/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

An excellent bridal haute coutre shoppe with the most delightful client service ever!

I was blown away by the customer service & gown selection at Nicole's Bridal. The customer reviews I had looked up prior to visiting the shop were spot on. Maria was my go to person for everything. She was amazing! She was always available and highly responsive through all of my text messages and calls. She was super helpful in finding the most beautiful gown at the price point I was looking for and a veil that matched the lace in the gown perfectly! Maria was genuinely interested in the wedding details and offered free advice on where to get a travel bag for the gown since ours was a destination wedding and even exchanged the bag they had in-house with the one i bought when the size wasn't right! The seamstress and owner were equally attentive and ensured my gown was a perfect fit for me. It was well worth the hour or more drive for me to the shop. Maria was sincere in providing feedback on how I looked each time, what jewelry matched with the gown, and the veils that would match perfectly with the gown. I loved the amazing experience I had with Maria, Nicole and everyone at Nicole's bridal. They were so attentive, kind and helped me through a recent difficult covid time of passings with my family. Thank you for making me look and feel so beautiful and special! You made me hit the goal of wow'ing my husband at our 1st look! :)
    Emily D. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding dress shop around

THE BEST dress shop around. Thank you Nicole for creating my dream dress. I received endless compliments on how gorgeous it was. I am obsessed and wish I could wear it again and again. The entire process was smooth and flawless. From shopping with Maria to dress fittings with Nicole, I have cherished memories at Nicole Bridal forever! They even FaceTimed me on the big day & helped with my bustle! WE LOVE YOU! And I will forever love my dress thanks to
    Kellyann Married on 09/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly recommend! I felt like family.

We had such an excellent experience from the very first interaction with the team at Nicole Bridal. Marina and Maria promptly answered emails. The selection of dresses is to die for. As someone who is petite, it was hard to find dresses made for my body type. Somehow, every dress I tried on was more beautiful than the last and that happened no where else! The team was so warm and made us feel like family. Nicole has such an eye for style and a passion for what she does that really shines in her work. She is an unreal and detail oriented seamstress and even created three (!!) separate bustles for my dress. She is also the absolute cutest, most genuine and generous woman. I originally bought a sample dress and they gifted me a brand new gown. Absolutely speechless. We truly enjoyed working with Nicole and her family and highly recommend them without any hesitation!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Matt
    45 photos 路 05/21/2022

The Pavilion 261 Old York rd, ste 210, 261 Old York rd, ste 210 Jenkintown, PA, 19046

monday-closed Tuesday-10:00 to 5:00pm Wednesday-10:00 to 9:00pm Thursday-10:00 to 9:00pm Friday-10:00 to 5:00pm Saturday-10:00 to 5:00pm Sunday closed
Location of (Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding