Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe Reviews

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 4
Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 5
Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 6

Lena · Married on 08/24/2019

The alterations were perfect and had a very easy bustle. My dress was stunning!

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Dunn · Married on 04/13/2019

Personal, One of a Kind Experience

Purchasing my dress from Nicole Bridal was one of the best decisions I made. From the second I scheduled my appointment, the experience felt entirely personal unlike other bridal shops. I went to the appointment having an idea of what type of dress I wanted, and I ended up with something entirely different per their suggestion. It was clear they knew what styles worked for my personality. The alterations were included in the price which was an added bonus. All my bridesmaids ordered their dresses here too, and they were beautiful. Overall, I am so thankful to Marina and Nicole for helping find my perfect dress!

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 7
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 8

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Rebecca! We loved working with you and your girls, enjoy married life:)
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfect place for your dress!

I cannot say enough about how thankful I am to have found my dress at Nicole Bridal! From the very beginning, they were so helpful. They accommodated my slightly large group for my friend dress shopping appointment, always new me by name and were always so responsive. This was one of the first things off my wedding list and they set the tone for our planning process. They made everything so easy and worry-free! Aside from their service, everyone loved my wedding dress (and I'm obsessed, obviously)! They have such as great and unique selection! I loved working with Marina and would highly recommend this shoppe!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 9

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Natalie! You truly were so happy in your gown, it was a pleasure working with you and your family. Enjoy married life!! xoxo, Marina & Nicole

Marcy · Married on 12/31/2018

I went to Nicole's to try on dresses with my best friend and we had an amazing experience. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable and they had a great selection of dresses. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Rose Poskay · Married on 11/09/2018

Stress-free experience and one of a kind!

Nicole Bridal and Formal Shop went above and beyond with my wedding dress. They truly made the whole process stress free and were so sweet and professional to work with. Being a teacher, finishing graduate school, and doing 20 other things during the day left me with a packed schedule BUT they were very flexible with scheduling all my appointments. The experience I had was very personal, relaxing, and one of a kind. They were even able to make custom changes to the gown through the designer! The alterations to my gown were perfect, which made my dress so comfortable that I didn't want to take it off! They truly care about your wedding day and I can't say enough about them! Honestly, GO THERE FIRST!

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Rose, much appreciated!! Still waiting to see pictures of you in your beautiful Augusta J0nes wedding gown too;) Enjoy married life. Xoxo, Marina & Nicole

Karen Boyle · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing. Wish I could get married again so that I could still be working with Nicole Bridal!

Nicole and Marina were amazing. They were so fun and easy to work with. I recommend Nicole to anyone I know that is looking for their wedding dress. The experience was fantastic. Nicole and Marina were very flexible with scheduling fittings and appointments. They could not have been more accommodating.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Donna · Married on 10/20/2018

The best wedding shop

This shop is amazing. You feel like family the minute you walk in :-)

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • SUSANNE

SUSANNE FRIEDMAN · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent - Nicole Bridal & Formal

Nicole Bridal is fantastic! They worked with me out of state (I live in Chicago) and accommodated my schedule. I felt confident and stress-free throughout my entire dress shopping, alteration and receiving process.

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Susanne!!! We truly appreciate your review & enjoy married life!! Loved seeing your wedding pictures too.
    xoxo, Marina & Nicole
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 10/12/2018

Ahhhhmazzing!

My experience at Nicole Bridal was exceptional from start to finish. Nicole and Marina made sure my dress was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. I HIGHLY recommend visiting this GEM! ❤️

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much Candice for your review, much appreciated! You looked stunning in your Enaura wedding gown!! Enjoy married life:)
    xoxo, Marina & Nicole

Meghan · Married on 08/25/2018

Bridal Store with the most chic dresses!

When on the hunt for a sleek moderate sexy bridal dress. Nicole Bridal and Formal Shoppe was the best in the PA, DE, NJ, MD area. Marina and her family were always flexible to my tight work schedule and even thought I was almost always there last customer of the night, I felt they provided me the same care as every other bride and their family. I can't thank them enough for helping me find the perfect dress and making it look amazing.

Sent on 12/25/2018
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 10
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 11
    Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe 12

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Nicole and Marina are amazing! I found my Naama & Anat dress at a trunk show, but wanted to purchase from a shop that worked with the designer regularly. My mom and I found ourselves at Nicole's and we had a great experience. They had the sample ready to go for my appointment and I ordered it that day. Marina made sure the dress had all of the tweaks I wanted prior to ordering and promptly followed up on all of our questions and emails. She also helped me choose my accessories and had everything ordered for me in the colors I wanted. Once the dress arrived I needed some alterations. Nicole assured me we would get it to fit just right and by the last fitting the dress was ready for the aisle! I would highly recommend this shop as I had a wonderful experience from the moment we walked through the door through the final fitting. Their experience and customer service is truly above and beyond!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't express enough how wonderful Nicole and Marina were to work with!! From the moment we stepped into the salon, they made us feel like family, and they treated us that way every second until the final fitting. Marina was so helpful in helping me find my dream dress (which after a couple of rounds of shopping I was afraid I may never find!) and was so patient and honest as I tried on dress after dress. Nicole was also such a pleasure to work with! She tailored the dress perfectly, and even had the great suggestion to create a wrist loop for the gorgeous lace train so that I could hold it around my wrist as I twirled around during the first dance, which created an absolutely stunning effect and some really special photos! I wholeheartedly recommend Nicole Bridal for their unsurpassed customer service and their wonderful alterations. Thank you Marina & Nicole!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2017

Nicole Bridal is simply the best place to go for your wedding dress! Words truly cannot describe the incredible experience that I had with both Marina and Nicole. They are both warm, patient, and knowledgeable women who understood exactly what type of wedding dress that I was looking for. Our wedding was on September 8th, 2017 at an estate in New Hope, PA, and I was looking for a soft and romantic dress to fit the venue. Marina provided me with wonderful options, and when I tried on one of the dresses that she selected, I knew that this was it. Nicole was simply amazing at tailoring my dress to fit like a glove. We were also able to find our bridesmaid dresses at Nicole Bridal as well, which made the whole wedding planning process that much simpler! My bridesmaids were very happy with their Amsale and Monique Lhuillier mismatched dresses, and they looked absolutely stunning on the big day. I am going to miss seeing Marina and Nicole at fittings, as they are just simply wonderful people to be around! Overall, I truly cannot thank Marina and Nicole enough for all of their help in making our wedding day absolutely perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/23/2017

When I first began wedding dress shopping, I knew exactly what I wanted, a long sleeve A-line gown. I was going for a Grace Kelly and Kate Middleton look but with a hint of sexy/chic. After going to six different stores I didn't think I would like any wedding dresses, no one had what I wanted, then I found Nicole Bridal. Nicole Bridal carries the most upscale chic dresses in the area (trust me I did the leg work). They saved me a trip to New York.
    I found a Rivini dress that I loved and had long sleeves added to it. Nicole and Marina worked with me to create my perfect custom sleeves. It took a few try's but we got it! They were so patient and kind to me even when I myself thought I was being a brideszilla crazy person! Nicole would say to me in her Italian accent, "Danielle don't worry, you will look fabulous." And I did look fabulous! I know that Nicole worked very hard behind the scenes to get my sleeves the way I wanted them because she really truly just wanted to make me happy.
    I'm actually sad that I don't get to visit them anymore, I will miss them.
    Not only am I thankful that I found my dress at Nicole Bridal but I'm thankful that I found Nicole and Marina!

Sent on 05/03/2017

I am totally enamored and obsessed with Nicole's Bridal!! The shop is family owned, which gives the store an absolutely charming, endearing atmosphere right off the bat. Marina & Nicolina have been in this business their whole lives, and their expertise shines in everything they do. I trusted them completely through out the whole process, and I honestly looked forward to every fitting and visit I had with them! You feel like you're family when you are there, never just a customer. They are thankfully so understanding and flexible with my schedule, and I can't imagine what it would have been like to find the dress of my dreams anywhere else. Marina also hand made my veil, which was the most beautiful part of the day and I will cherish my bridal look forever. Thank you ladies !! - Corinna

Sent on 02/08/2017

Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Corinna for your kind words! We loved working with you and your mom, you made a beautiful bride and thank you for sharing pictures with us! Enjoy married life:)

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Look no further for a great wedding dress shop! Loved my dress and the help finding it and having it made just for me with all the perfect details and charm! Fantastic, welcoming and warm atmosphere. Great selection. Great alterations and accessories!
    Thanks so much for making us feel like part of the family and taking care of me and Jess! Happy Holidays!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/03/2016

As soon as I walked into Nicole Bridal, I knew that it was the perfect place to buy my wedding dress. Marina and her mother Nicole are both wonderful, and they made me feel so comfortable, even as an indecisive bride. They greeted my family and me at each appointment with such energy and laughter that it made the whole experience enjoyable. After trying on several dresses, Marina found the perfect dress to fit my personality, and she helped me select the perfect veil, belt, and headpiece to match. At each fitting, I was amazed at how the dress looked even more custom made to fit me exactly right, with just the right touch of crystals added to the dress for a little bit of sparkle. I felt so beautiful in the dress, and I would have picked that same dress again if I had to go back in time and do it all again. My bridesmaids also got their dresses at the salon, and Nicole did a fantastic job with their alterations and the flower girls' alterations. The day of the wedding, Marina was there to make sure everything was just right for me, for my bridesmaids and mom, and even for the groomsmen! She was truly my "superwoman" that day, and I could not have been more grateful. The whole wedding dress experience at Nicole Bridal was just perfect. I can proudly say how lucky I am to be a second generation Nicole Bridal bride. Thank you, Marina and Nicole! I will miss my visits to the salon; I may just have to stop by to say hello!

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2015

After my first round of shopping I was worried I wouldn't find a dress I'd fall in love with. Then I found Nicole Bridal. They listened to what I was looking for and only put me in dresses that they knew I'd look great in. I ended up getting the first dress they had me in - they knew it was the one even before I did. They did as many fittings as I needed to feel comfortable in my dress and were flexible when I wanted to use my sister's old VERY wrinkled veil (they even steamed it for me so it was all ready to go!). They treated my family and friends who came along to shopping and fittings like their own family and were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 01/09/2016

Elisa · Married on 09/13/2015

If I could give them 10 stars I would!!Marina and Nicole are absolutely wonderful, they treat you like you are family, and there customer service is top notch there store is beautiful!! I purchased my Claire Pettibone dress there, the alterations were perfect and Nicole made me a beautiful veil!! Marina and Nicole were a pleasure to deal with, I would recommend them to any bride that is getting married!! Thanks again you guys are the best at what you do!!
    Elisa
    9/13/15

Sent on 10/05/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/17/2015

As soon as I walked in to Nicole Bridal I felt a feeling of relief. I just knew that I was going to find my dress in the store that day! The mother daughter team was wonderful because they knew exactly how to treat my mother and I. They pulled styles that I wanted and the First dress I tried on was Perfect! Out of all of the stores I visited that never happened before! They made my day. They made my wedding!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

meredith · Married on 04/25/2015

Nicole and Marina are amazing! I knew that I wanted an Augusta Jones wedding gown so this was my first stop. Marina went above and beyond to get the samples I wanted to see when they didn't have the exact style I was looking for. The sample was perfect and was ordered right away. Nicole and Marina picked the perfect size gown for me and the little adjustments that it needed were done by Nicole and were absolutely perfect as was the bustle she added. Nicole also made my veil which was gorgeous and comfortable to wear. They even had a wide array of jewelry and hair accessories too which made it so easy to pick my jewelry while wearing my gown. They communicated with me from beginning to end and responded almost instantly to any of my questions or concerns. The customer service and quality exceeded my expectations! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding dress a dream come true!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Kelly · Married on 12/20/2014

Marina and Nicole were so wonderful to work with! I simply cannot say enough. Nicole helped to pick the perfect dress and made me feel confident and comfortable. My dress was strapless and fit like a glove. I did not have to so much as pull it up, like you see so many brides do. Oh, I forgot to mention that Nicole helped me to select the most perfect veil.

In additional to the wonderful process of selecting the dress and getting it altered, we had Marina there with us on the wedding day. She helped me put on the dress, she attached my veil, assisted my bridesmaids, attached flowers to groomsman, etc. You name it-she did it. After the ceremony, she bustled dress and veil. I loved the look of my bustled veil so much that I kept it on all night!

Nicole Bridal is the most wonderful bridal shop around! They really made us feel like we were part of the family. I highly highly highly recommended!!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Meghan · Married on 12/19/2014

Marina and Nicole were absolutely amazing! I purchased my wedding dress from them, and my bridesmaids got theirs at their shop as well. They were so friendly, professional, and extremely helpful. I always looked forward to going to my dress fitting because I knew I would be greeted with a smile. I also used Marina for her wedding day services, and I cannot express enough how much easier she made my day! She not only helped me, but also my bridesmaids and my flower girl. I would recommend Nicole Bridal & Formal Shoppe to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 12/30/2014
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot say enough about Nicole's Bridal. They are absolutely wonderful! They had an amazing and unique selection of dresses. They don't have your usual run of the mill brands at this shop and I like the idea of getting a unique bridal gown. When I came to the salon, they listened to what I wanted and picked out dresses in that style. They were happy to let me go back and forth between two dresses when I couldn't decide. I finally selected and put a deposit on a dress, only later to have second thoughts about the dress. I called them and told them this and they let me cancel the order and get my full deposit back. They were so sweet about the whole thing and for a bride who is anxious about every decision in the wedding process, this meant the world to me. Marina even emailed me later to tell me about a dress they had gotten in that she thought would suit my style. I cannot say enough about the customer service at this shop. They truly go above and beyond to make the bride happy. You should definitely check out Nicole's bridal in your wedding dress search!

Sent on 04/13/2014