DayDream Bridal

Ardmore, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, DayDream Bridal is a boutique that offers gorgeous wedding gowns and an unmatched shopping experience. Owner Hannah & her team of bridal experts offer an exclusive shopping experience for to-be-weds and their bridesmaids. Get ready to have some fun and find your dream dress.

Wedding service with DayDream Bridal covers the needs of east coast brides and bridesmaids and is by appointment only. This boutique’s collection of bridal gowns and accessories includes work by designers such as Jane Hill, Berta Privee, Goddess by Nature, Stella York, Anna Kara & Zavana Coutue. Hannah and her team will help guide you through the available gowns, bridal belts, veils, and hair accessories. Your wedding dress can be fully customized with an average turnaround time of four to six months. DayDream is the most exclusive shopping experience in the Philadelphia area, you don't want to miss this!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Full Customization
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelly Getting married on 05/26/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book your appointment there!

My experience at Daydream was AMAZING and so worth the wait! I found my dream dress thanks to Cassie and the gorgeous dresses they have. Cassie knew exactly what would look right with my body type and I truly would not have found the one if it weren’t for her knowledge and expertise. Before my appt I was nervous I wouldn’t find a dress since I had no luck at other stores but I had the opposite problem at Daydream - I absolutely loved 5 different dresses! Cassie was so patient staying 2 hours later to help me narrow down to the one and she wasn’t pushy about me getting one yesterday AT ALL. Cassie was also hilarious and had my friends and I laughing so much. I cant say enough good things about Cassie and my entire experience at Daydream!
    Gabrielle M. Getting married on 12/16/2022

A Dream Come TRUE!!

The experience at DayDream bridal is all in their name, a true dream. Hannah and her entire team immediately felt like long-time friends, and made me feel so comfortable! Having the entire place to ourselves was so special. Each and every dress was gorgeous. Not having any idea of what I wanted, Hannah hand selected my dress after I initially said no. She was able to read my mind and pick the dress of my dreams! I am so lucky to have had this experience. It is one that my mom, sister and I will remember for the rest of our lives! I can't thank the team at DayDream bridal enough. Having appointments later in the day Hannah and her team encouraged me to attend, and made me feel confident that I could say yes later in the day. After attending two larger bridal shops, there is NO comparison. I quickly called Hannah back and ordered my dress! DayDream bridal is THE place to find your dress, and have the shopping experience of your dreams!
    Ashley N. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing! Amazing!

Look no further than DayDream Bridal to find your dream dress. I went to a few places to try on dresses and there was no other place quite like DayDream. Hannah, Kelsi and Grace were so beyond amazing. They made me feel comfortable and they were the BEST hype squad, especially since it was only my mom and I at the dress appointment. They never made me feel pressured to buy a dress. They really listened to what I was looking for and the whole process was a breeze.

You can tell that Hannah, Kelsi, and Grace love what they do and it truly shows in how hard they work, their social media presence and their positive and fun environment that they create. I wouldn't change a thing! 10000/10 recommend going to DayDream. You won't ever regret it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

address Ardmore, PA, 19003
Location of (DayDream Bridal)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding