address, Ardmore, PA 19003 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DayDream Bridal

Located in Ardmore, Pennsylvania, DayDream Bridal is a boutique that offers gorgeous wedding gowns and an unmatched shopping experience. Owner Hannah & her team of bridal experts offer an exclusive shopping experience for to-be-weds and their bridesmaids. Get ready to have some fun and find your dream dress.

Wedding service with DayDream Bridal covers the needs of east coast brides and bridesmaids and is by appointment only. This boutique’s collection of bridal gowns and accessories includes work by designers such as Jane Hill, Berta Privee, Goddess by Nature, Stella York, Anna Kara & Zavana Coutue. Hannah and her team will help guide you through the available gowns, bridal belts, veils, and hair accessories. Your wedding dress can be fully customized with an average turnaround time of four to six months. DayDream is the most exclusive shopping experience in the Philadelphia area, you don't want to miss this!

Bare shoulders look
991390de 58e2 4a72 a1a9 9416ddfd2ef2 ed934b88 fcc9 47cf 8251 fc685c137b06 1 51 1988097 160501651279376
Dressing room details

8 Reviews for DayDream Bridal

• Natalie

Natalie B. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

A true dream!

I came across DayDream Bridal on Instagram and fell in love with just about every dress they posted! I realized it was only 30 minutes away from my future sister-in-law's house (I live in Maryland) so I jumped at the soonest possibility to go! It was beyond worth the trip. Literally every dress in there is amazing. I even tried on a few dresses that weren't really "my style" and ended up loving them too! Hannah is wonderful. She made the whole experience so fun and comfortable, and I really felt that it was personalized to me. It was so incredibly hard not to say "yes to the dress" at the end of my appointment (I really wanted my mom to see it first) - but I did find my dream dress that day, and ordered it two days later. I cannot wait for my dress to come in so I can make another trip to DayDream Bridal!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor W. · Getting married on 10/30/2021

Literally perfect

Okay but seriously, you have to come here! Not only because the vibe is perfect, but the experience out of the 5 places I have been to in the city is by far the best. The owner, Hannah, offers such a fun, curated collection of dresses and really makes you feel comfortable. Definitely a must!

Sent on 11/19/2020

DayDream Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Full Customization
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

• address Ardmore, PA, 19003 See on map
    Location of (DayDream Bridal)