Rebecca Barger Photography

93 Old York Road, Suite 1-441, Jenkintown, PA, Glenside, PA 19046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Photos 15 Photos
Real Weddings 30 Photos

36 Reviews for Rebecca Barger Photography

Tina Disciullo-Acker · Getting married on 03/04/2021

A wonderful experience with a photographer who cares

Rebecca was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding 4/27/19. From our first contact, it was clear that she was invested in our wedding vision and would work with us to make it happen. From our engagement shoot that she timed to coincide with the beautiful cherry blossom bloom through our wedding day photos on the roof of the Loews, Rebecca was on top of everything. She worked with us to create our day-of timeline and helped keep us on track--in fact, we stayed ahead of schedule!

Not only was Rebecca enthusiastic, organized, and so lovely to work with, but of course, her photographs were absolutely beautiful. We're so, so grateful for the work she put in during our wedding experience, and couldn't recommend her more highly.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Catherine

Catherine Leknes · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Couldn't recommend more!

I could not recommend Rebecca more. A lot of the world of wedding planning is angst inducing, but from the first phone call with Rebecca, my nerves were calmed.
    Initial phone call - Rebecca was very upfront about everything. She is willing to work with you on budget, services, and timeline. I could immediately tell she is passionate about her work and the enthusiasm definitely is contagious! I came away from the call very excited about working together.
    Leading up to the wedding - She's done this a lot and knows Philly well. She recommended several beautiful locations near our venue and had ideas ready for how to get there and what to do if the weather was bad. She really listened to what was important to us, and had a plan ready to make sure she was going to be taking pictures of that.
    The wedding day - She was absolutely amazing. She not only had lists already made up of who take pictures of, but she was invaluable in making sure those pictures actually happened. She's forceful enough to make sure your brother isn't goofing off on pictures and keeps your dad from wandering off. You're going to be spending a lot of the day with her, and you will not be sorry about that at all.
    The pictures - What initially drew me to Rebecca was how candid her pictures look, but also how GOOD everyone looked in them. I don't always enjoy taking pictures, but I love the pictures she gave me. I think her body of work speaks for itself and if you spend 2 minutes on her website, you'll see how good she is.
    After the wedding - Rebecca got us the pictures quick and was always responsive. We opted to buy a photo album through her. Initially I wasn't sure if I wanted to, but I'm so glad I did. I would say always trust anything she recommends - she's right and you should do it.
    Again - I could not recommend Rebecca more, she was one of the easiest, most professional vendors we worked with through our entire wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel McLaughlin · Married on 01/25/2020

Beautiful photos and lovely to work with!

Rebecca was wonderful to work with! My husband and I had a short engagement, and we found her early in the process. She is extremely organized, and we felt like all of her expertise made all the difference in our quick wedding planning! She was very through in all the in person and phone meetings we had with her, and helped us make sure that we would get all the shots we wanted while leaving plenty of time for the candids that made us love her photos in the first place! She also did our engagement shoot, which was a great way to get to know her and prepare for being photographed on the wedding day. We feel like she is very affordable for her level of talent :) On the day of, I felt so grateful to have chosen her! The bridal party and I arrived to the venue a little late, but Rebecca and her assistant were true professionals and unfazed. She kept our photo timeline running smoothly, and magically somehow got us running back on time while getting every photo we wanted! During the reception, she seemed to have this ability to always be in seemingly multiple places at once to get all the best shots. All of my guests commented on how talented she was, and my husband and I could not agree more! We love the quality of the photos we got, and feel so lucky to get to have such beautiful images to help us re-live our wedding day whenever we want.

Sent on 02/17/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rebecca Barger Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Slideshow
    Canvas
    Matted Prints
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Flush Mount
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs

Real Weddings

• Cheekadee Makeup Artists Wedding Hair & Makeup

Rebecca's photography is amazing!! Her skills are exceptional and you will have a great time working with her as well! You will be able to look back in years to come and remember that very moment because it was captured so perfectly!

• An Enchanted Florist at Skippack Village Wedding Florists

OMGoodness- there are not enough words to adequately describe how much I think of this talented photographer. Her intuitive images are absolute perfection- Rebecca captures the tiniest detail-the moment-that if you blink-you'll miss- When our Brides and Grooms look back-they have FULL documentation of everything that made their day so wonderful. Rebecca is one of our all time favorites!!

• Leigh Florist Wedding Florists

Rebecca is an artist and has a creative photojournalistic eye. She does amazing work and really knows how to capture those special moments of your day!

• 93 Old York Road, Suite 1-441, Jenkintown, PA Glenside, PA, 19046 See on map
    Location of (Rebecca Barger Photography)