Up Your Do Reviews

186 | Jenkintown, PA

186 Reviews for Up Your Do

• Dana

Dana B. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Jill made us all so beautiful for my big day!

A huge thank you to Jill for working with my bridesmaids and I on my wedding day! She was patient, kinda, and so talented! My girls all looked so beautiful and I was so thrilled with how my hair turned out. I would highly recommend Jill for any occasion! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/25/2020
  • Elise

Elise D. · Married on 02/01/2021

Highly recommend Jill, she was fantastic!

Jill did an amazing job with my hair for my wedding day! I showed her a couple pictures of what I was envisioning and she delivered above and beyond my expectations! I loved my hair and I am so happy with how it turned out looking back at pictures! We did a first look on the beach before my wedding ceremony and my hair held perfectly all day and night despite all of the wind! Jill also did all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law’s hair! She was so nice and easy to work with! I can not recommend Jill enough!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Stephanie · Married on 12/12/2020

Efficient, Kind & Beautiful Work

There is so much good I want to share about Up Your Do! My wedding was in December of 2020 and Up Your Do really bailed me out when my originally booked hair team stopped responding to me in September. Jill was prompt and helpful in scheduling and creating a schedule for the morning of the wedding. We had Bonnie and Elizabeth do our hair the morning of my wedding. With myself included their was 10 hair do's to complete and they did this from 8-11:30am. Both girls were on time, if not early, kind, friendly, and really wanted to make sure everyone got what they wanted. My matron of honor said it was the nicest hair she had done for any of the weddings she was in. Everyone looked so beautiful and everyone's hair stayed in the entire night! I was especially worried because I have very straight hair, but I definitely did not need to worry because my hair looked beautiful the entire evening. I cannot thank Bonnie & Elizabeth enough for making me feel beautiful for my wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2020

Anastasiia · Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful hair!

Thank you Dani for the gorgeous updo on my wedding day! It looked gorgeous.
    I brought a couple of pictures with me to show Dani what I wanted and she executed it beautifully.

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/23/2020

Amazing hairstylist for your special day!

Bonnie and Elizabeth did an amazing job on all 12 of us this past Saturday. They showed up on time, worked efficiently, and got us all done before we were scheduled to finish! Each girl even had a chance to get back in the chair for final touch ups before we left. Everyone's hair looked amazing and stayed in from early morning to the wee hours of the night. Book them, you wont regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2020

Felt like a princess

I cannot say enough about Danielle. She traveled to me on my wedding day and did mine and 7 bridesmaids hair in about 5 and a half hours including touch ups at the end for anyone who needed a refresh or extra bobbypins. This included her having to put extensions and a tiara in my hair. Everyone's hair looked amazing but especially mine.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Roxi M. · Married on 10/10/2020

Thank you Jill & Bonnie!!!

Up Your Do was a total life saver! Due to COVID, I had to totally change my plans around from having a large wedding in NJ to a smaller one in PA 2 months before and on a super popular date (I was stressed to say the least!). In trying to find a hair artist closer to my new venue, I came across Up Your Do and received a message back from Jill within a few hours. In my panicked state, she was a breath of fresh air, prompt, and extremely helpful. I came in that same week for a trial with Bonnie and was immediately impressed by her skills and professionalism. On the day of, Bonnie was on time, ready to go, and did an awesome job knocking out my hair (which I threw a curveball on because it was a different style than the trial), my MOH’s hair, and the 2 mothers! She actually even ended early (while maintaining such precision on each hairstyle) but patiently waited to do touch ups and put on my veil! Everyone was impressed with their hairstyles and each lady’s curls lasted the whole duration of my wedding. I’m SO glad I found Jill and her awesome team and can’t wait to have Bonnie at my big celebration next year!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Brittney

Brittney S. · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing and Caring Hair Stylist for your day

Danielle from upyourdo was absolutely amazing on my wedding day. We immediately bonded at our hair trial. She is so personable and friendly. She takes time to get to know you and your bridal party to understand what everyone likes. She was very caring and really made the day run smoothly. My hair was absolutely perfect! She is willing to work with you and find what you like best. Upyourdo comes up with a timeline and they are very professional. Thank you so much upyourdo for everything!!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Maria · Married on 10/02/2020

Wedding hair

I used up your do for my wedding hair. Danielle did such an amazing job! I had never gotten my hair done in a formal style and I was beyond impressed. She was very knowledgeable and created the perfect look for my big day! I would highly recommend up your do for any formal needs!

Sent on 10/04/2020

Danielle · Married on 05/30/2020

Beautiful work by bonnie

I had trials with both Jill and Bonnie, first Jill for my initial wedding date, and then Bonnie for our COVID delayed date. Both were AMAZING. Bonnie was available for my delayed wedding date and she made the day so wonderful. She was cheery, professional, and does such BEAUTIFUL work. I felt the most beautiful I ever have. Would forever recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2020
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/14/2020

Jill is the best

I was BLOWN away with Jill. I have incredibly long and thick hair, which can be tough to deal with for hairdressers. I gave Jill my vision and she absolutely brought it to life. I received compliments all night long on my hair, all thanks to Jill. Not only did she do a fabulous job with my hair, but working with her was wonderful. The morning of was probably the most stressful for me, and as soon as I sat in Jill's chair, I relaxed. She is wonderful, and I am so thankful she was apart of my day. I can not recommend her enough! You should 100% consider booked Jill for your wedding, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 12/15/2019

Jill is incredible!

I have very long hair and it has never been easy for hairstylists to work with and I have always been very picky! That being said, I absolutely loved working with Jill, she is amazing and her level of experience showed. Jill is a true artist and such a warm, caring person. If you show her a picture of what you have in mind, she can make it happen and look even better than you would have imagined. Look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 12/07/2019

Great job by Jill!

Jill did an absolutely fantastic job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair. She came to us on-location and worked quickly to get us ready for the day. The trial experience was also great will Jill. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Emily A. · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing Hair Stylist!

Jill and Bonnie were incredible! They arrived early, set up quickly, worked with each of the bridesmaids and moms (all 8 of us) to ensure we were comfortable and loved our hair, and on top of it all, ended WAY early! Everyone looked stunning and it's all thanks to Jill and Bonnie! They are a great team and made us all feel so beautiful! I would 1000% recommend Jill and her team for any event!

Photos in review by the talented Sharyn Frenkel

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Christine

Christine A. · Married on 11/16/2019

Perfection

Jill was absolutely amazing from start to finish. She arrived at our bridesmaid house on time and completed the hair of 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and me - the bride! She created beautiful hair masterpieces in an impressively short amount of time, while maintaining this extraordinary sense of cool and calmness throughout the whole process. Her calm and professional attitude helped me relax a little, which was so needed and appreciated! My wedding hair exceeded all of my expectations - it was beyond perfect, and more gorgeous than I could have dreamed. The true test was when my bridesmaids and I took pictures outside on a day down the shore in the late fall with a wind advisory. However, ALL of our hair styles held for the reception, despite the serious gusts we had to endure. Jill is an incredible stylist and extremely talented - and you should not hesitate to hire her!!!

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2019

Hair with Bonnie!

I hired Up Your Do for hair services for my wedding on 10/19/19. Bonnie was our stylist and she did an phenomenal job! With there being five people getting their hair done in all different styles, I was slightly worried about the amount of time it would take, however Bonnie finished nearly everyone up early and kept us ahead of schedule. She was able to work with a variety of hair types and requests from the different women in my party and moms and made everyone look beautiful! Jill also did a great job coordinating with us and setting up our hair timeline and trial would go according to plan. Don't stress if you contact Up Your Do and hear Jill isn't available, since Bonnie was fantastic too! I would trust any of the stylists at Up Your Do if they all work at the same level! Thank you to Bonnie and Jill! We all loved our hair and were so happy with everything!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Emily · Married on 10/13/2019

Beautiful Hair Styles

Jill is an extremely talented hair stylist and she was able to make each and everyone of my bridal party memebers look and feel incredible! Jill was able to give unique hairstyles to each of us and work with many different kinds of hair.
    Jill took an idea that I had for my bridal hair and made it a reality. My hair looked timeless and classic. Jill also stayed for several hours to change my hairstyle for the reception for a more fun look.
    Not only is Jill very talented, she is kind and funny! Spending all morning getting ready with Jill was fun and relaxing!
    I cannot recommend Jill and Up Your Do enough! If you are looking for a hair stylist, you should definitely hire Jill!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel L. · Married on 09/22/2019

Jill and her team are amazing!

Jill and her team are miracle workers!! Jill was able to seamlessly put in all of my hair extensions for my half up half down look, as well as create beautiful curls, braids and up-dos with flowers and crystals for all my girls! Jill is super easy to work with and SO sweet. All of my girls were obsessed with their hair the day of my wedding, thank you so much Jill!!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2019

Beautiful Bridal Bun

I ended up using Up Your Do for my wedding hair through a somewhat unexpected and out of the ordinary event. The stylist with the hair company I had originally booked with broke her finger a week before my wedding, and called to let me know she would no longer be able to do my hair. Fortunately, she told me she had already called Jill, who owns Up Your Do, and asked if any of her stylists were available on my wedding day. Fortunately, Nicole was available. My former stylist immediately connected me with Jill and she worked to get me in for a trail with Nicole the Thursday before my wedding. I was also really happy that she worked it out with Jill so that my pricing for the services remained the same. Ironically, the salon was just down the street from the dress shop I got my wedding dress at. Nicole spent upwards (possibly even a little over I can’t entirely remember) of two hours with me for my trial. Since I hadn’t settled on a definitive style with my previous stylist, she wanted to make sure that I left feeling confident in what my hair would look like on wedding day. I so appreciated the time she spent with me – she even curled my extensions when we were finished for an event, I had that evening.

On wedding day, Nicole was on time, and did a fabulous job on the up dos for my three bridesmaids and mom. Everyone had a slightly different but similar style, which was nice to have some uniformity. She was very detailed with my hair, adjusting the height, size of the bun, and part in my hair. She made sure that when I was finished, I was happy with everything. The hair clip I had fit beautifully with the bun. It was everything I had wanted. Nicole was so polite and friendly, as was Jill throughout the entire process. It was great because they also traveled to the wedding venue. In the end, even though there was a bit of a mishap a week before my wedding, I was really happy with how things turned out and I would highly recommend Up Your Do for your wedding.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Christine W. · Married on 08/23/2019

Thank You!

I’m so happy I found Jill Kozer of Up Your Do! Jill was extremely responsive during the entire wedding process. I did my hair trial a few months before the wedding and was confident leaving the salon that my hair would look amazing on my wedding day but my updo the day of my wedding far exceeded my expectations and was absolutely perfect! Jill arrived right on time the day of the wedding and did my hair, as well as, my four bridesmaid’s hair. My hair looked absolutely stunning and so did my bridesmaids! The day of my wedding, there was unforeseen rain and I was anxious about that but Jill had such a calming effect on me which I’m grateful for. I would highly recommend booking with Jill!!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing!

I am a little late on posting this review however that is simply because I could not put into words how amazing it was working with Jill. From my trial to my wedding day she was nothing short of professional yet, fun. I felt so so pretty. In my trial I told her that I was going to have a flower crown from my florist. She was actually able to put in a beaded piece to mimic the flower crown just so I can get an idea of what it would look like. When it came to my wedding day and my flowers where delivered, my flower crown was HUGE. It was nothing what I had told the florist I wanted. Jill was amazing through the whole thing. She said she would me able to take the crown apart and use the babies breath and pin it across the bun part of my hair. It ended up looking amazing. My flower girl was also supposed to have a flower crown and that was way too big for her little head. Jill took that crown apart as well and pinned the babies breath on the top of her head to mimic a flower crown. She looked adorable. I cannot say anything but wonderful things about Jill. Thank you Jill & team for making my bridal party and I look amazing!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Allison A. · Married on 08/16/2019

Loved My Hair!

Jill is absolutely amazing! I described and showed her different styles that I liked at my trial, she made it even better! She made the morning of my wedding so easy and fun! She arrived early and we were even ahead of schedule for the day. We all had a blast with her and everyone’s hair looked amazing! She was so great and helpful in finding the individual styles that all my bridesmaids wanted. She thought of everything and was so prepared. I could not recommend her enough, I loved my hair and it stayed perfect all day!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 06/01/2019

LOVED MY HAIR, amazing experience

Jill was amazing from start to finish! She is so talented and is able to do anything! She gave me a fabulous high pony for my rehearsal dinner, and a gorgeous half up/down with hair extensions for my wedding day. I have never felt more beautiful. Jill and Nicole did my moms and bridesmaids hair as well, and they all turned out so gorgeous. Highly recommend Jill/Up Your Do!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 05/11/2019

I felt like a princess

Jill was amazing to work with. She arrived bright eyed and busy tailed at 6:30am to get our hair done. She also was a complete professional when it came to a few particular requests. I got so many compliments on my hair throughout the day. I felt like a princess, and I definitely have Jill to thank for that. My hair stayed perfect the entire day through crazy dancing and tons of hugs. AND, my hair even looked good after I took it out at the end of the night which was a huge plus!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Jessie · Married on 03/30/2019

Simply the best! Couldn't recommend enough!

Bonnie and her team were absolutely amazing on our wedding day!! They were able to tackle 8 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, a mother of the groom, and me with plenty of time to spare and time to make sure everyone was happy!! I even through Bonnie a curveball by changing my hair just the week before. She did such an amazing job and was just so wonderful with every person in my bridal party. Could not recommend Up Your Do enough!!!

Sent on 09/25/2019