15 West 47th Street Suite 1309, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About Diamond Ideals

Welcome to the best source of engagement rings and diamond jewelry. Diamond Ideals is dedicated to helping you celebrate milestones by offering only the best diamonds, jewelry selection and unparalleled customer service. Select from our vast galleries of engagement rings and wedding bands. Each ring is designed around the diamond of your choice.

Many couples find designing a custom wedding ring is a good answer to obtaining their perfect ring. Designing your own rings allows you to bring in personal symbolism making you and your partner's rings unique and perfect for you.

Our staff gemologists will help you select your diamond from our extensive inventory of GIA graded diamonds and AGS triple Ideal Cut Hearts & Arrows Diamonds. Your diamond will then be set by our master jeweler in the ring of your choice and sent to you in a beautiful presentation box. Diamond jewelry is our specialty and our goal is your satisfaction.

Laurent Landau

pshalo600x600
4847645554736144909451167764706n

16 Reviews for Diamond Ideals

robert · event on: 08/07/2015

Diamondideals helped me create a custom wrap for my wife's engagement ring with the birthstones of my two daughters on each side of the solitare.
    It is beautiful and my wife loves it. Diamondideals helped me 11 years ago with the diamond solitaire and I will do business with them in the future.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Mamta · event on: 05/10/2015

We did our "homework" prior to purchasing a solitaire diamond ring. After looking up so many different websites and reading reviews on on all the different jewelers on Yelp, we decided to go to Diamond Ideals that was suggested to us via FindMyJeweler.com. We wanted to buy a round excellent cut diamond with color Eor F and size somewhere between 2.7 to 3 ct. At first, I reached out to Megan via email and she was very prompt in responding back.Both Laurent and Megan from Diamond Ideals had been very helpful and accommodating. They took out the time to meet us on a Saturday, when usually their business is closed. Also on our final day of our purchase we were sitting with them till late hours of a weekday. Laurent is an excellent person. He did not sugar coat anything. Helped us understand each stone, its pros and cons. They had a GIA certificate for every stone which made us even more comfortable. We compared prices of stones from DiamonIdeals with Blue Nile and they were comparable. We felt much more comfortable in buying the stone after actually looking thru the loupe and knowing what we are buying. Ultimately, I purchased a larger diamond than I intended on at a very fair price.I bought a 3.06 ct round excellent cu, polish and symmetery stone with SI1 and G color in platinum ring and a matching platinum weding band. The stone is truly brilliant. The price I paid was at par the online price guides and the service I received was unparalleled. Laurent was extraordinarily patient throughout the process, and provided subtle yet very valuable guidance. We never felt rushed, judged or pressured in the slightest and had the feeling they were really trying to find a diamond that works for you, at a great price. I highly recommend DiamonIdeals and I'm sure I'll be going back to them when I'm ready for my next purchase.

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User4334687 · event on: 06/22/2014

After doing tons of research online, I thought for sure that I was going to buy an engagement ring from one of the couple large online retailers like many of my friends. However, my fiance found a setting she loved at Diamond Ideals that I wasn't able to find anywhere else. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze. Not being from NYC, we made a day trip out of going to their physical store. I thought we had made a huge mistake when walking through the diamond district to get to their store. As we walked by an endless amount of jewelry stores, we were harassed non stop by people trying to get us into their store and saying we were wasting our time going elsewhere. Thankfully that all stopped when we walked into their lobby. We had the pleasure of working with Megan who was extremely helpful and not at all pushy. They only schedule 1 appointment at a time and gave us a full hour ask questions and view multiple diamond grades. Megan helped us narrow down our options to a few great choices, without pushing my predetermined budget. Armed with this new information, I again went online to make sure their prices were fair compared to the larger online distributors. I ended up finding the exact same GIA diamond online for more than they were selling it for, which immediately made up my mind. The subsequent buying experience was equally as hassle-free and professional. The overall experience was perfect for the both of us, and I wouldn't hesitant to recommend DiamondIdeals to my friends.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Diamond Ideals FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Cleaning
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• Cassi Claire Photography Wedding Photographers

I first heard of Diamond Ideals through a groom who hired me to photograph his proposal. This groom was unlike any groom I'd ever met - not only did he plan every single detail of his proposal with perfection, but he also managed to connect all of the vendors involved! He spoke so highly of Megan and how helpful she was in helping him to design the perfect ring for his love. I remember him telling me about the private showroom to see all the different diamonds and possible settings - and how he learned so much! Never have I heard such amazing things said about a jeweler before. Laurent, Megan, and everyone else there seems to know exactly how to provide a memorable experience worth talking about!! :)

• Ashley O'Dell Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer myself, I know a LOT about weddings, so when it was my turn to be on the other side of the lens, I knew all the best places to look for vendors. Diamond Ideals had my favorite options in terms of engagement and wedding bands, so that was an easy choice, but what I came to discover over the coming months was that they have amazing customer service! Ordering our rings, resizing when needed, shipping, etc. was all done promptly and correctly. And neither my husband nor I had any worries ordering our rings online (having never actually seen them in person) because the specialists at Diamond Ideals made us feel comfortable and excited about our purchases. My husband needed his band resized again recently, and although it probably would have been cheaper to take it locally, we don't trust anyone else for our jewelry repairs. Customers for life!

• Dylan Michael Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

Diamond Ideals offers the best variety of top quality engagement rings and wedding bands. The beauty of this company is that you "build" everything from start to finish. From choosing a stone to finding the perfect setting you will receive nothing less than superior customer service.

• 15 West 47th Street, Suite 1309 New York, 10036 See on map
    2122074845 (Phone number)
    Location of (Diamond Ideals)