New York, NY 10006 Map · Phone number

About Greenwich Jewelers

The ultimate New York destination for engagement rings, commitment bands, and wedding day jewelry, Greenwich Jewelers specializes in artisanal craftsmanship, sustainability and exceptional design. With a commitment to conflict-free diamonds, fair trade gems and recycled metals, our team will ensure your forever ring is a jewel you can feel good about wearing.

Discover or create your dream ring with the help of caring sales professionals and an on-site master jeweler. A family owned and operated independent boutique since 1976, at Greenwich Jewelers, the focus is on giving each and every client personal attention and care to ensure your rings and the experience of buying them will exceed your expectations.

To schedule an appointment, please call 212-964-7592 to speak to an engagement specialist or email info@greenwichjewelers.com and someone will get back to you 48 hours.

Follow Greenwich Jewelers on

1 User photo

Greenwich Jewelers 1
  • FutureMrsJ

Alanna · Married on 10/06/2018

I can't recommend Greenwich Jewelers highly enough! My fiance and I picked out the engagement ring together and it was a really special experience. They gave us champagne, which helped make us feel celebratory instead of overwhelmed. We worked with Lauren and felt well taken care of every step of the way. After we settled on a band together, my fiance went back separately and picked out the diamond from Lauren. I don't know about you, but there are apparently a LOT of things to know about diamonds! Lauren was helpful, patient, and not at all sales-y. She helped him make a decision that worked for our budget and looks AMAZING.

We will definitely be back to pick out our wedding bands here. :)

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Greenwich St. Jewelers was recommended to us by Joel at Crawford Jewelry & Watch Co., as my fiance (now husband) was interested in a meteorite wedding band, and Greenwich St. carries some Chris Ploof, which is one of the few designers we were able to find with that material incorporated. We worked with Grace, who was very helpful and not salesy or pushy at all! My fiance loved the meteorite ring that was on display, and it fit him perfectly, so we moved forward with purchasing it right on the spot. The transaction itself was seamless, and we have no complaints! A small, well kept and well run store. No pressure, all professional, knowledgable staff!

Greenwich Jewelers 2

Tara · Married on 07/29/2017

When I decided that I wanted to propose, the most daunting and fear inspiring task was finding a ring. I had a plan for how to ask and an enthusiastic eagerness to ask. I had even secured permission from her parents months earlier. But I was scared to death about picking a ring. I had never done it before. I didn't even know where to start. When I finally searched for locally owned jewelers in NYC, Greenwich Street Jewelers popped up and I am so lucky it did. From the moment I walked in, Christina set about making me comfortable and easing my fears. She started by offering me a drink - champagne or even whiskey. She then listened carefully as I bumbled about what I thought Tara liked in jewelry and started coming up with examples. She made everything so easy and even coordinated to have a ring custom made to blend different elements that I wanted. The custom made ring was ready in time for my planned proposal date and it was stunning.

We went in together a few weeks after getting engaged so Christina could meet Tara. Again she gave us drinks and showed a tremendous interest in us. She also didn't try to start selling us on wedding bands. She showed that she cared about being part of this joyous time not just selling jewelry.

We did go back before our wedding to pick out a band for Tara. More of the same amazing customer service and another gorgeous ring that perfectly compliments her engagement ring.

We're so grateful to have found such an amazing jeweler to make our engagement and marriage more special.

Greenwich Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades, Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 3-4 weeks