70 Bowery Suite 202, New York, NY 10002 Map · Phone number

About STUart Jewelry Designs Ltd.

Stuart Coffee is an award winning designer of unique engagement rings, wedding bands, commitment rings and other fine jewelry. Each piece is created by him in his SoHo Gallery using traditional jewelry making methods and hand fabrications. In addition to the original designs and one-of-a-kind pieces, he can personally work with you to create custom settings or special bridal gifts.

All jewelry can be created in Gold or Platium with diamonds, genuine stones and tahitian pearls.

• Allurez
n443
n444
wr289
STUart Jewelry Designs Ltd.

5 Reviews for STUart Jewelry Designs Ltd.

Jason · Married on 10/19/2013

Stuart was excellent to work with and very in tune to my needs. He was patient and gave a lot of great insight using his many years of experience. The quality of craftsmanship and detail is second to none. I would highly recomment STUart Jewelry Designs, Ltd. for any occasion!

Sent on 08/16/2012

Stacey · Married on 07/09/2011

I'm giving StuArt Jewelry the highest marks! I love my engagement ring so much. It's very beautiful and people complement me on it all the time. My fiancée (now husband) purchased the engagement ring there and I went back with him to choose our wedding bands. Vivian and Stuart were so friendly and helpful with figuring out what type of bands we wanted and what looked best next to my engagement ring. We described what details we liked and Stuart sketched it out to give us custom designed wedding bands. Love them! Love the store! Love my rings! Love shopping in Soho!

Sent on 02/07/2012
  • X

Tara · Married on 07/10/2010

My fiancee took several family stones to Stuart, who drew up a bunch of possible plans for them and then executed them beautifully. The result is a 100% unique ring, engagement band and necklace that are STUNNING. He also polishes them for free anytime I am in the neighborhood and I stay and chat with him and his wife much longer than I intended. They are wonderful people and he is an exquisite artist.

Sent on 07/19/2010

STUart Jewelry Designs Ltd. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Custom Accessories