50 West 47th Street, Unit 19G, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Designs By Kamni

Designs By Kamni specializes in designing custom made engagement rings and wedding bands. We can work with ideas and styles provided by our clients or we can provided one on one private consultations on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni team exceeds

Kamni meets with her clients by appointment and listens to their needs and provides the best options to suit their taste and budget. It's a refreshing and exciting process from start to completion and the end product is always magically made to perfection.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni Team exceeds client's expectations and is always available for questions, cleanings, and jewelry advise during and after your purchase is made. Not to mention, annual cleanings and inspections of your fine jewelry and a life time warranty on your jewelry pieces.

Follow Designs By Kamni on

vintage 18k sapphire ring
princess 2 tone with halo plus logo
round halo plain shank
rose with halo cushion
double halo 1
cushion with halo kt
Designs By Kamni
cushion with diamonds all over
round 4 prong setting

Designs By Kamni 6
Designs By Kamni 7

Sajed Sahni · Getting married on 07/16/2020

Amazing experience with Kamni

I have been meaning to replace my wife's lost engagement ring for many years but always find reasons to wait till tomorrow. As we approached our 10 year anniversary, I promised her I'd do something special. In her mind, she thought it was some grand Hawaii trip, however I was planning to replace her lost engagement ring, which wasn't her fault but because I used a friend of a friend who knew a guy who dealt with diamonds (poor craftsmanship). For a guy, purchasing a ring is a make or break situation. With so many options, and choices, you fear of making the wrong decision. This time around I was going to things the right way by going to Designs by Kamni. I've seen her Instagram stories but had a few friends who went to her and raved about the experience. Since I travel a great deal, I told Kamni what I was looking for in a round about manner without many details (as most guys might do). She asked me several questions about style, and sent me a good, better, best type of mock-up. I appreciate Kamni being an advisor as opposed a sales person. She took the time to get to know me, my wife's style to make the best possible recommendation I felt comfortable with. I can't thank Kamni enough for her hard work to make the purchasing process as easy as possible while designing a first class product anyone can appreciate.

Designs By Kamni 8

Rich · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Kamni made choosing an engagement ring so easy. I was nervous going in to the experience that I wouldn't find a jeweler that would work with me to create a ring that my fiancee would love. As soon as we met, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything in a way that made sense to me. We worked together to design the perfect ring. My fiancee loves it and we both couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend Kamni and her business to anyone in the market for an engagement ring. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you Rich. Thanks for choosing me and my team and I look forward to working together again in the future!

Stephen · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Kamni helped make a difficult search for the perfect engagement ring much easier. I had some specific requirements for the engagement ring that I was looking for, and Kamni was incredibly accommodating and understood what I was looking for completely. My fiancee absolutely loves the ring (she hasn't stopped getting compliments on it), and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I would highly recommend Kamni to anyone who is looking for an engagement ring - especially if you have a custom design in mind.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

So glad you both are happy with the ring. It was lovely to work with you and I look forward to working on wedding bands and more in the future!!!

Designs By Kamni FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• New York, 10036 See on map