Designs By Kamni

Hicksville, NY View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Designs By Kamni specializes in designing custom made engagement rings and wedding bands. We can work with ideas and styles provided by our clients or we can provided one on one private consultations on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost.

Kamni meets with her clients by appointment and listens to their needs and provides the best options to suit their taste and budget. It's a refreshing and exciting process from start to completion and the end product is always magically made to perfection.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni Team exceeds client's expectations and is always available for questions, cleanings, and jewelry advise during and after your purchase is made. Not to mention, annual cleanings and inspections of your fine jewelry and a life time warranty on your jewelry pieces.

We are by appointment only.

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Engagement Rings
Antique Wedding Bands
Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands

Jo Wo Getting married on 11/08/2022

Amazing 10/10 would recommend

It was an amazing experience working with Kamni and her team! I wanted to change me engagement ring setting and she helped design something perfect! I also had 3 heirloom diamonds and she helped me make diamond studs with 2 and a bezel set diamond necklace with the 3rd. The entire process was smooth, transparent and easy. I met with her once and then we confirmed details over email and occasional text and met again when I came to pick up my pieces. They exceeded my expectations and all were done in the 3-5 week time frame she promised they would be done in. She and her team were very professional and I felt safe during these Covid times going to her Manhattan office. They had hand sanitizer and masks available for clients. I can't wait to work with her again, I already know it will be in a few months on our anniversary so I can upgrade my wedding band :D Thank you Kamni and team!
    Janice Getting married on 07/30/2022

Designs by Kamni

Kamni is a true gem to work with. The passion she has for her business is seen right away. You get a true luxury experience when working with her. She was recommended to me by a friend, and Kamni does not disappoint. My fiancé had an amazing experience creating my engagement ring. We then went back for both of our wedding rings. All pieces of jewelry are truly high grade quality.

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Loved working with both of you and so glad to be part of such meaningful purchases of timeless jewelry. Keep in touch and best of luck to you guys!
    Sahil D. Getting married on 07/20/2022

Engagement ring

Kamni was nothing but professional during the entire process! I came to her with an idea of what my fiancé wanted for an engagement ring and she was more than happy in helping me find the perfect match. The attention to detail is honestly unmatched. She provided me with assistance in every step of the way and I'm happy to say my fiancé absolutely loved it and it was everything she wanted and more. Everything from the sizing to the design was completely on point. I could not have asked for a more seamless and accommodating process. I would highly highly recommend to anyone in the market for an engagement ring! And also a special thank you to Gaurav for finding me an incredible stone that fit the design of the ring to an absolute t!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kamni Verma
Kamni Verma
Owner & Founder

Kamni started her career in the diamond industry in 2011. Starting off as a buyer of GIA certified diamonds and fine jewelry for a retail store on Long Island, Kamni gained the necessary experience in the industry to understand the difference between beautiful custom jewelry and the run of the mill factory produced items.

After friends and family started reaching out to her for their engagement rings and custom jewelry designs she realized she enjoyed the entire process of creating unique jewelry customized for each individual. With over 1000 custom engagement rings under her belt, she still finds excitement in each new client’s vision and story. Along with engagement rings, Kamni loves to design high-end luxury jewelry pieces including solitaire earrings, cocktail rings, tennis bracelets, custom designs and more.

She oversees the entire production process as pieces come to life in her Manhattan based workshop. Her team of master jewelers are trained with decades of experience from some of the world's most renowned jewelry stores.

Kamni Verma is a graduate of Hofstra University with a degree in Accounting along with a CPA license. After working with a Big Four Accounting Firm for 3 years she decided to switch gears and pursue her dream. She attended GIA and earned a Graduate Diamonds degree.

Kamni never compromises on any piece of jewelry she creates keeping quality as her top priority. She hand selects each and every diamond that goes into each piece she creates to bring an extra touch of perfection to every design. With an attention to detail which knows no bounds, you can expect your engagement ring will be tailored to your exact desire.

• Stylish Events
    Rating 4.7 out of 5 , 76 Reviews
    · Wedding Florists
  • DJUSA
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 198 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

94 Broadway Hicksville, NY, 11801

By Appointment Only. Taking in person and virtual appointments.
Location of (Designs By Kamni)
15 W. 47th St, Ste 1603 New York, NY, 10036

By Appointment Only. Taking in person and virtual appointments.

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding