About Designs By Kamni

A Truly Personalized Engagement Ring Experience

Designs By Kamni specializes in designing custom made engagement rings and wedding bands. We can work with ideas and styles provided by our clients or we can provided one on one private consultations on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni team exceeds

Kamni meets with her clients by appointment and listens to their needs and provides the best options to suit their taste and budget. It's a refreshing and exciting process from start to completion and the end product is always magically made to perfection.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni Team exceeds client's expectations and is always available for questions, cleanings, and jewelry advise during and after your purchase is made. Not to mention, annual cleanings and inspections of your fine jewelry and a life time warranty on your jewelry pieces.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

Follow Designs By Kamni on

58 Reviews for Designs By Kamni

User Photos
Custom Engag. Rings (11)
Custom Wed. Bands (4)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)

It was great working with Kamni. I had an initial meeting with Kamni approximately 7 months prior to purchasing my fiancee's ring. During the initial meeting, she went through the 4Cs, we discussed budget and ring types, her process, and she suggested the time frame that I return if I remained interested in working with her. At no point did she pressure me or try to convince me to go above my budget.

I continued to follow her on social media (Instagram) and remained impressed with her work. As a result, I reached out to her in April 2017 to schedule an appointment. I went with my friend and she was very thorough and patient with me. Again, she did not pressure me to buy anything immediately or raise my budget. Instead, we worked within my budget.

My fiancee was blown away with her ring and she often receives compliments on her ring. We're definitely returning to Kamni for our bands. Thanks so much, Kamni!

Profile Picture CHRISHANA, 7/7/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I want to start this review by saying that I am a tremendously picky, not easily impressed, and can be a difficult client. Because of that, I designed my own ring and went to many designers before choosing Kamni. I told her exactly what I wanted and exactly the reaction that I wanted friends and family to have to it. She got it down more perfectly than the image in my head. I am telling you, she is the best of the best. My ring is ridiculous and has been the talk of the town since I got it. It shines like crazy and the setting is so unbelievably done that people just stare at it. Today, someone came from another office because they heard about my ring. Kamni is not a regular jeweler. She is absolutely the top of her game, absolutely. I couldnt give a stronger recommendation.

Profile Picture sheetal, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings

I've had my heart set on Kamni's "DBK Classic" for what feels like years now, so when it was time for my then boyfriend to propose, he knew who to contact. It is seriously even better than I thought it would be and I am SO glad he went directly through Kamni even though he was apprehensive at first since we live in Houston. We even went ring shopping here before to see if there was anything else I'd like, but nothing compared to what I knew Kamni could deliver. He ended up getting the center stone through James Allen and Kamni was very accommodating with that and perfectly mounted it in the setting for us. Thank you so much for making the most gorgeous and special piece of jewelry I will ever own!

Profile Picture Erina, 11/10/18, 1 Review