50 West 47th Street, Unit 19G, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 55

About Designs By Kamni

Designs By Kamni specializes in designing custom made engagement rings and wedding bands. We can work with ideas and styles provided by our clients or we can provided one on one private consultations on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni team exceeds

Kamni meets with her clients by appointment and listens to their needs and provides the best options to suit their taste and budget. It's a refreshing and exciting process from start to completion and the end product is always magically made to perfection.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni Team exceeds client's expectations and is always available for questions, cleanings, and jewelry advise during and after your purchase is made. Not to mention, annual cleanings and inspections of your fine jewelry and a life time warranty on your jewelry pieces.

Follow Designs By Kamni on

vintage 18k sapphire ring
princess 2 tone with halo plus logo
round halo plain shank
rose with halo cushion
double halo 1
cushion with halo kt
Designs By Kamni
cushion with diamonds all over
round 4 prong setting
round halo plain shank

• Videos 38

75 Reviews for Designs By Kamni

Rich · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Kamni made choosing an engagement ring so easy. I was nervous going in to the experience that I wouldn't find a jeweler that would work with me to create a ring that my fiancee would love. As soon as we met, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything in a way that made sense to me. We worked together to design the perfect ring. My fiancee loves it and we both couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend Kamni and her business to anyone in the market for an engagement ring. You won't be disappointed!

Stephen · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Kamni helped make a difficult search for the perfect engagement ring much easier. I had some specific requirements for the engagement ring that I was looking for, and Kamni was incredibly accommodating and understood what I was looking for completely. My fiancee absolutely loves the ring (she hasn't stopped getting compliments on it), and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I would highly recommend Kamni to anyone who is looking for an engagement ring - especially if you have a custom design in mind.

Michael · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Kamni takes what can be a super stressful experience and transforms it into an informative, educational and just outright enjoyable process. From the beginning starting with the first email until the end with picking up the engagement ring everything was a such an easy, transparent, and flexible affair. Kamni truly takes the time to deliver the best to her clients. I will definitely be utilizing her services again in the future. My fiancé is in love with the ring along with the rest of our families and friends.

Designs By Kamni FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Antique Wedding Bands, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• New York, NY 10036 See on map