About Designs By Kamni

A Truly Personalized Engagement Ring Experience

Designs By Kamni specializes in designing custom made engagement rings and wedding bands. We can work with ideas and styles provided by our clients or we can provided one on one private consultations on creating the perfect engagement ring within any budget provided at no extra cost.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni team exceeds

Kamni meets with her clients by appointment and listens to their needs and provides the best options to suit their taste and budget. It's a refreshing and exciting process from start to completion and the end product is always magically made to perfection.

With an attention to detail like no other, the Designs By Kamni Team exceeds client's expectations and is always available for questions, cleanings, and jewelry advise during and after your purchase is made. Not to mention, annual cleanings and inspections of your fine jewelry and a life time warranty on your jewelry pieces.

Categories: Wedding Jeweler

Regions serviced: Long Island, New York City

Follow Designs By Kamni on

69 Reviews for Designs By Kamni

User Photos
Photos
Custom Engag. Rings (13)
Custom Wed. Bands (5)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)

Kamni made choosing an engagement ring so easy. I was nervous going in to the experience that I wouldn't find a jeweler that would work with me to create a ring that my fiancee would love. As soon as we met, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything in a way that made sense to me. We worked together to design the perfect ring. My fiancee loves it and we both couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend Kamni and her business to anyone in the market for an engagement ring. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Rich, 4/25/20, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Kamni takes what can be a super stressful experience and transforms it into an informative, educational and just outright enjoyable process. From the beginning starting with the first email until the end with picking up the engagement ring everything was a such an easy, transparent, and flexible affair. Kamni truly takes the time to deliver the best to her clients. I will definitely be utilizing her services again in the future. My fiancé is in love with the ring along with the rest of our families and friends.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/2/19, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I can't say enough good things about Designs by Kamni. My fiancé and I began our search for an engagement ring together and it was daunting task. We had very little knowledge and were looking for guidance but all we received were sales pitches. Once we met with Kamni the stress instantly faded, however, my only complaint was that it was difficult to get a hold of her to schedule an appointment. Just be patient, it's worth the wait.

Her office was beautiful and we felt like we were in the right place to truly begin looking for an engagement ring. As we began our discussions she made us feel so comfortable and took her time to explain absolutely everything. We felt empowered to make the right decision for ourselves. In addition to educating us, Kamni was also extremely organized and transparent. Everything we discussed was laid out in a neat spreadsheet so that we could keep track of what we were seeing, what we liked and what we didn't. We found that having everything written down while discussing so many other aspects of a ring was super helpful and we felt like she provided us fair pricing on everything she showed. We also felt like Kamni provided a low pressure and honest environment, which we had not experienced with any other jeweler. It truly was a unique, one of a kind experience, especially in New York's Diamond District. We have already recommended her to friends beginning their search for a ring.

Saving the best for last, my fiancé was over the moon with the finished product and absolutely loves her ring. She hasn't stopped smiling and I catch her staring at it all the time. Kamni has a great eye for jewelry and will create a design you will love.

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/21/19, 1 Review