Designs By Kamni Reviews

75 | Westbury, NY

75 Reviews for Designs By Kamni

75 Designs By Kamni Reviews

Rich · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Kamni made choosing an engagement ring so easy. I was nervous going in to the experience that I wouldn't find a jeweler that would work with me to create a ring that my fiancee would love. As soon as we met, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything in a way that made sense to me. We worked together to design the perfect ring. My fiancee loves it and we both couldn't be happier! I would 100% recommend Kamni and her business to anyone in the market for an engagement ring. You won't be disappointed!

Stephen · Getting married on 04/18/2020

Kamni helped make a difficult search for the perfect engagement ring much easier. I had some specific requirements for the engagement ring that I was looking for, and Kamni was incredibly accommodating and understood what I was looking for completely. My fiancee absolutely loves the ring (she hasn't stopped getting compliments on it), and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I would highly recommend Kamni to anyone who is looking for an engagement ring - especially if you have a custom design in mind.

Michael · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Kamni takes what can be a super stressful experience and transforms it into an informative, educational and just outright enjoyable process. From the beginning starting with the first email until the end with picking up the engagement ring everything was a such an easy, transparent, and flexible affair. Kamni truly takes the time to deliver the best to her clients. I will definitely be utilizing her services again in the future. My fiancé is in love with the ring along with the rest of our families and friends.

Shival · Getting married on 10/12/2019

We are extremely happy and grateful for the wonderful experience we had with our ring by Kamni. She was very easy to work with, prompt and on time on when she said it would done, and the ring came out flawless. Me and my fiancé are very happy with the service and the follow up service that Kamni provided. Thank you so much we love this ring!!!

Designs By Kamni 1
  • F

Fareen · Getting married on 09/22/2019

First of all, check out Designs by Kamni’s incredible work on Instagram. You’ll understand why I immediately knew that when it was time to propose to my girlfriend, it would be through her team. They have such a unique yet classic touch to every ring they customize for their clients. As soon as I reached out to Kamni, I felt relieved knowing that I was in such great hands. From start to finish, the entire process was seamless. She took the time to educate me on every diamond she personally chose and there were quite a few diamonds to go through! It was an incredible experience working with Kamni and I couldn’t be happier with my final choice (flawless beauty). I know my fiancée feels the exact same way! I’m looking forward to working with her again when the time comes for our wedding bands. Thank you again for creating the perfect ring for us!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Thank you so much for the heartfelt and kind review! We're thrilled that you had a wonderful experience with us! Hope to see you soon!

Travis · Getting married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience starting at Day 1.
    For me it started when my now Fiancé, Allison, starting sending me screenshots of these beautiful rings from an Instagram page. When the time came that I was ready to truly pressure with the ring buying, and marriage idea, my first email was sent to Kamni directly. I had no idea what I was getting into. I had no idea how to buy, design, or choose a ring. It started with my showing kamni the pictures that initially drew Allison and myself to her designs. Kamni was very responsive, and ready to start helping immediately! Kamni kept everything inside the budget I set, actually going well under when the job was all done. We used the pictures I sent as a starting point, and added a few extra designs pieces to make it a one of a kind that Allison would cherish for life. Being a guy, going into the ring designing process was very scary. Kamni was with me the entire time, ensuring I was doing everything the right way! Allison and I live in Chicago, and have never been to Kamni’s actually store. The videos and photos that Kamni sent to me throughout the process made me feel as if I was in New York seeing these options in person. I would highly recommend Designs By Kamni to anyone looking to design a piece of jewelry, and especially to any person looking to surprise a special someone with a one of a kind masterpiece. Allison and I are very much so looking forward to taking a trip to New York within the next few months and designing wedding bands for both her and I!

Bottom line - Thank You Kamni!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Travis, thank you for letting us be your jewelers for this meaningful purchase. We enjoyed educating you of our process and working with you virtually for a detailed diamond selection and custom engagement ring. Life gives us many options, and too many options can be tough! We like to educate our clients and keep them well informed and updated along our process. We look forward to meeting you in person and working on wedding bands! Congrats on the engagement.

CHRISHANA · Getting married on 07/07/2019

It was great working with Kamni. I had an initial meeting with Kamni approximately 7 months prior to purchasing my fiancee's ring. During the initial meeting, she went through the 4Cs, we discussed budget and ring types, her process, and she suggested the time frame that I return if I remained interested in working with her. At no point did she pressure me or try to convince me to go above my budget.

I continued to follow her on social media (Instagram) and remained impressed with her work. As a result, I reached out to her in April 2017 to schedule an appointment. I went with my friend and she was very thorough and patient with me. Again, she did not pressure me to buy anything immediately or raise my budget. Instead, we worked within my budget.

My fiancee was blown away with her ring and she often receives compliments on her ring. We're definitely returning to Kamni for our bands. Thanks so much, Kamni!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Hi Chrishana! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with others. We are thrilled everything came out perfect from A-Z. Hope to see you soon!

Peter · Getting married on 05/18/2019

Kamni did a fantastic job from the very first consultation. She is extremely professional and completely committed to meeting your needs and requirements while offering helpful advice to make better informed choices, which is so critical when you are dealing with something you don't have any experience in.
    Unlike some other jewelers her primary concern is finding out what you want and how best to make it happen, rather than trying to upsell or push anything on you.
    She was able to incorporate my mother's diamond in the design of a new custom ring I had made for my girlfriend in a way that looked great; my girlfriend loves the ring and gets tons of compliments.
    I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Peter, thank you for your kind words! My team and I always try to make the process easy and simple! Thank you for choosing DBK!

Jennifer · Getting married on 03/30/2019

My husband and I worked with Kamni for both my engagement ring and wedding band. He had a preliminary meeting with her in the city before we both met with her on Long Island. Kamni was responsive, patient and helped us navigate what can be a daunting process. When it came time for a wedding band, I knew exactly what I wanted, but could not find it anywhere. I reached out to Kamni, sent over some pictures, met with her once to talk about the design and handed over the reigns with complete faith that she understood my vision. She customized the ring and it is perfect (and she did it for way less money than I was expecting)! When it came to getting a ring for my husband, she was extremely honest and fair, and made recommendations we are both very grateful for.

I have already recommended her to my friends for whenever they are ready!

Preeti · Getting married on 11/23/2018

Kamni and her group care about each piece they provide! I went in for a sizing after I was proposed to, and Kamni helped me understand the different options I had, as well as provide me with all pros and cons of cutting my band verses placing ring stoppers. The attention to detail was so refreshing! She provided tips on how to maintain my ring and reassured me that any issue with my ring would be directly handled by her team. She shows genuine care for her customers and her creations!

sheetal · Married on 11/10/2018

I want to start this review by saying that I am a tremendously picky, not easily impressed, and can be a difficult client. Because of that, I designed my own ring and went to many designers before choosing Kamni. I told her exactly what I wanted and exactly the reaction that I wanted friends and family to have to it. She got it down more perfectly than the image in my head. I am telling you, she is the best of the best. My ring is ridiculous and has been the talk of the town since I got it. It shines like crazy and the setting is so unbelievably done that people just stare at it. Today, someone came from another office because they heard about my ring. Kamni is not a regular jeweler. She is absolutely the top of her game, absolutely. I couldnt give a stronger recommendation.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Hi Sheetal, thank you for giving us the opportunity to make you happy and make dreams come true! We loved working with you!

Erina · Married on 11/10/2018

I've had my heart set on Kamni's "DBK Classic" for what feels like years now, so when it was time for my then boyfriend to propose, he knew who to contact. It is seriously even better than I thought it would be and I am SO glad he went directly through Kamni even though he was apprehensive at first since we live in Houston. We even went ring shopping here before to see if there was anything else I'd like, but nothing compared to what I knew Kamni could deliver. He ended up getting the center stone through James Allen and Kamni was very accommodating with that and perfectly mounted it in the setting for us. Thank you so much for making the most gorgeous and special piece of jewelry I will ever own!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Erina thank you so much for your kind words! I’m happy that we were able to design the perfect ring for you! Congrats once again!

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

When my "boyfriend" and I were looking to purchase an engagement ring, we researched many local and online jewelers. This is a big step in our lives and we wanted to do it together. I was very disappointed with the local jewelers and we ended up turning to online. We were both very hesitant at first about working remotely on such an expensive purchase, but I am so glad we made the leap and went with Designs By Kamni!

I came across DBK on social media and instantly fell in love with her work. What really made us decide to work with her was her outstanding customer service (and her many positive reviews). Customer service is extremely important to us when purchasing online. She made it so easy and relaxed. She was always very responsive and answered all our crazy questions. She never made us feel pressured and she worked around our schedule. Kamni also has very competitive pricing and worked to stay in our budget. Kamni worked really fast and made it in time before the crazy engagement holiday season.

Now what everyone really wants to know...the ring. The ring is absolutely stunning! The craftsman ship is impeccable and it is my dream ring. Kamni listened to everything I liked and turned it into the perfect piece of jewelry to represent our love and devotion. Thank you Kamni!

We would highly recommend Kamni and plan on working again with her in the future!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Courtney, thank you for sharing your experience! We try to make the process for you easy and smooth! Thank you so much for choosing DBK!

Brittany · Married on 10/06/2018

When it finally came time to shop for an engagement ring I knew just where to send my now fiancé. We worked with Kamni to design the ring, and then they finalized the process so that I would be surprised! Kamni helped my fiancé pick out the perfect diamond and create the exact setting that I had envisioned. The process was personal and easy. We will be going back for our wedding bands and hopefully other pieces down the road!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

I’m happy that we could make your process easy and smooth! Thank you for being part of the DBK family! And hope to see you soon for your wedding bands!

Robert · Married on 09/15/2018

I'm very grateful that I was able to work with Kamni and her team during this important time in my life. The professionalism along with friendly customer service coulnd't be any better!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Thank you Robert for your kind words! It’s my pleasure to serve and have been able to impact your journey!

Christopher · Married on 09/14/2018

Look nowhere else but here for the perfect ring! From start to finish I could not have asked for anything else. Kamni was awesome in helping describe her process and her product and gave excellent advice throughout to help make everything about the ring perfect.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Christopher, thank you for choosing DBK! My team and I were happy to help you design your perfect ring! We hope to see you soon!

Simone · Married on 09/01/2018

Her: I discovered Kamni’s Instagram page about a year ago and immediately fell in love with her designs. They were all beautiful and unique with just the right amount of bling without looking too over the top or gawdy. I immediately told my fiancé (then boyfriend of course) that if and when he was ready to propose he should definitely go to her to design my ring. I’m so happy he went to Kamni, the finished ring design far exceeded my expectations. I’ve gotten a ton of compliments and am absolutely in love with the detailing.

Him: Working with Kamni was an amazing experience. My fiancée found her ring designs on Instagram and fell in love with her unique style. One of the rings my fiancée liked in particular was a round stone but I knew she liked the cut of a princess stone. Kamni was easily able to show me a princess cut ring in the setting I desired. She was also very flexible, as I had to reschedule several times. She was very accommodating to my proposal timeline, I had a short few weeks to have the ring ready before the holidays and she delivered. Kamni also communicated with me discretely, so that my fiancée wasn’t tipped off to the surprise proposal. She was also able to adjust the ring size for us afterwards. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a unique, personable, and talented designer.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Simone, thank you so much for your kind words! It makes me so happy that you’ve had an amazing experience!

Masuma · Married on 08/10/2018

Looking for a trustworthy jeweler in NYC is a very difficult and nerve wrecking process, especially while making one of the biggest purchases in your life. I found Kamni through her amazing instagram account and then yelped her to verify her status! My experience from DBK was fantastic from beginning to end! Kamni helped educate us so we were able to make an informed decision and she was also super patient with me. The level of warmth, knowledge, and passion I experienced as a customer has confirmed that I will never go anywhere else in NYC for my jewelry. I highly recommend DBK!

Jonathan · Married on 07/14/2018

I worked with Kamni to design my fiancee's engagement ring. Kamni was incredibly flexible and patient. More importantly, she was able to really show me a range of options and help me figured out what I liked / didn't like and what she might like / not like. The ring is exquisite and complimented on a regular basis. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone in the market for an engagement ring!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Jonathan, thank you for your kind words! I’m happy to have helped you pick out the perfect engagement ring! Thank you for being a part of the DBK family!
  • FutureMrsStam

jocelyn · Married on 06/30/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Designs by Kamni and Kamni herself!!!! My now fiancé Joe (still can’t believe it!) and I went to go see Kamni in her NYC office in April 2016. We had been dating awhile and started seriously talking about marriage and engagement rings. The two of us didn’t really know too much about rings, about the specifics or even what we liked. We went to a few other places before finding Kamni and to be honest I was REALLY nervous at that point. We did the whole Diamond District visiting booths and booths of diamond sellers that do just that – sell you diamonds. Kamni was extremely different (I will get into that in a little bit). Joe and I walked into one of the booths and felt so overwhelmed, confused, and pressured… meanwhile we only had the chance to talk with a sales person for less than five minutes!! We hated the entire process of the typical Diamond District until we found Kamni. Although she is located in the Diamond District she has her own office in the GIA building and was EXTREMLY professional. Weirdly enough I first found Kamni on Instagram. I remember looking at her rings with actual tears in my eyes. I had no idea how much went into each ring, each couple, and each process, which in turn made us love her even more.

When we actually made an appointment with Kamni she didn’t mind the fact that we were coming from far (CT) and happened to be 30 minutes late trying to find parking at rush hour. I was instantly impressed with the security in the building, her office, and being greeted with champagne (who DOESN’T love champagne and diamonds?!). Anyway, she spoke with us for over an HOUR. Yes, we went into detail on rings, diamonds, shapes, sizes, the 4 c’s and everything. However, she also got to know us as a couple which really really impressed us. Kamni sized my finger and actually had me try on a bunch of samples she had. Every single ring she designs is custom, which completely sets her a part from other places. I always dr

Sent on 10/09/2016

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Jocelyn and Joe, it was a pleasure working with you both! My team and I are happy that you learned a lot about diamonds and helped you pick the perfect one! Thank you for being part of DBK!

Alex · Married on 05/20/2018

I recently proposed to my girlfriend with a custom ring from Kamni (she said yes)! My girlfriend was very specific about what she wanted in an engagement ring, and it was clear to me that I would have to go the custom route. I saw a lot of beautiful photos of Kamni's rings on Instagram and decided that she would be the right person for the job - and I was right! She was very flexible with budget and timeline and delivered a breathtaking ring to me. My fiance and I love the ring and couldn't be more happy with it. The quality and attention to detail is top notch, and Kamni is a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Designs By Kamni 2

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Alex, thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to have helped you design the perfect ring! Thank you for sharing your experience!

N · Married on 05/19/2018

Noy Kakkar

a minute ago
    I decided to begin ring shopping in February of this year. But the more I saw the more confused I became. Like any other person who decides to make a big or even small purchase, I wanted to make sure I got what I was paying for. So along with visiting Kamni, I went to many many many other jewelers in the city. But like every other DBK client, I kept gravitating towards Kamni and her work. Some jewelers would just lay out a lane of diamonds and ask me to choose, others would not be thrilled if I took the time to think, and there were a few who didn’t take the initiative to throughly explain.

Walking in to Kamni’s office, spending countless hours, I never once felt like I was settling. Because Kamni did everything in her favor to make sure I understood the ring I wanted to create. Every time I was in her office, there would be people waiting for her, but she never once rushed me. She was calm, professional and her love for her work shined through.

I’m happy I chose DBK. I recommend anyone out there who is looking to work with an experienced, educated and proud jeweler, to definitely consider Kamni. Her drive to provide you with the best service and dedication to make sure you understand what you are selecting, is admirable and appreciated. My girl and I are thrilled to be a part of the DBK group of clients around the world!!!!! Thank you DBK!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Noy, it was a pleasure working with you on this meaningful yet overwhelming purchase. I am glad you enjoyed the process and thrilled your now Fiance loves her bling. My team and I do take what we do seriously and enjoy each aspect of creating custom luxury jewelry. We are happy that you are part of our elite DBK family also and look forward to working with you on wedding bands and more. Congrats again!

Rita · Married on 05/18/2018

Very pleased with Design by Kamni services and final product. She was so helpful and full of advises when it come to custom jewelry. She made a Diamond Tennis Bracelet for me and it is stunning. Love love love !

Sent on 06/07/2018

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Thank you for letting us help you design your perfect diamond tennis bracelet! I’m happy you love it!

Penny · Married on 04/14/2018

Kamni was a dream to work with. My partner proposed to me while on our overseas trip so while we were in the area I researched some jewellers and found Kamni. I arranged a meeting with her for when we were in New York and I am so glad we did! She was so helpful, honest and knowledgeable. She helped me to realise the style I was after and what I could get within my budget. It wasn't until we returned home to Australia about 6 months later that we decided to take the next step and order my ring. I was worried that the process may be too difficult being so far away, but Kamni was extremely prompt and helpful the whole way. The quality of the setting and diamond is incomparable with others we looked at locally. Her pricing was extremely competitive thus making it an easy choice for us. We speak so highly of her to our friends and family and would highly recommend to anyone internationally.

Sent on 09/07/2017

Designs By Kamni's reply:

Penny, it was a pleasure working with you and making dreams come true! Thank you for choosing DBK!

Aanchal · Married on 04/06/2018

I’ve known about DBK for a while now, because I have friends who bought rings from her, for their engagement.
    So when my Best Friend's boyfriend asked me to help him propose, two things came to mind: Pinterest and DBK!
    I told him to get in touch with DBK , and so he submitted a consult form. He also reached out to a few other jewelers in the City, yet Kamni got back to him in less than 24 hours which was refreshing to see, because other vendors took at least 2 or 3 days.

The first meeting, she talked Ryan through the whole process. She knows her stuff- diamond cuts, stone placement etc. Ryan was pretty nervous throughout the whole thing because he wanted everything to be perfect. Ryan also gave Kamni his budget and guessed Tina’s ring size. Kamni was super helpful and told us to take one of Tina’s rings (costume jewelry) and bring it back to Kamni to get the accurate size.
    Kamni ensured that everything she does with the ring will meet all his expectations and more.

Once that was done, we were shown several stones for the ring. I feel like we saw 100 stones, but I honestly stopped counting after. Eventually, we narrowed it down to 10 stones that we thought would go best with a rose gold ring. Tina has always admired Ryan’s co-workers rose gold engagement ring. We mentioned it to Kamni, and she advised us to get a cushion cut, and so that eliminated a few stones.
    When we met the second time, she talked about the final 6 stones Ryan had in mind, and went into depth about them. Ryan picked cushion cut rose gold engagement ring, with a halo and diamonds all over the band.

DBK doesn’t only sell rings, she sells a service. Her time, effort and patience are the reasons that all my friends went to her, and Ryan could not thank me enough.

And Tina? LOVED her ring!! Thanks again Kamni!