Stylish Events

Hicksville, NY View map Visit website

$3,500 Typical Price

Located in Hicksville, New York, Stylish Events NY is a full service wedding decor company, specializing in luxury floral designs and South Asian celebrations. The team will work with you to create your vision, whether it is contemporary and traditional or romantic and glamorous. Your floral arrangements will be made with fresh flowers and will be skillfully designed by the professional florists and event decorators at Stylish Events NY.

Experience

In 2006, Stylish Events NY was founded by an award-winning team of designers and hospitality professionals, serving couples in New York and New Jersey. Their designs have been featured on TLC, HGTV, and in Vogue Magazine. Previously, they have worked with high-end venues, including Glen Cove Mansion, The Pierre Hotel, and Carnegie Hall.

Stylish Events NY will help set the mood for your event by offering an endless selection of decor and services for your wedding day. The team of floral designers and event decorators can create elegant centerpieces, sweetheart table arrangements and backdrops, and stylish bouquets. In addition, they can also provide altar, aisle, and chuppah decor, as well as floralscapes. Couples can utilize the other wedding day services and items Stylish Events NY's design team has to offer, including:

• Event planning
  • Lighting
  • Drapery
  • Custom linens
  • Lounge furniture
  • Dance floor wraps
  • Asian-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$45

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• William
    William C. Married on 09/04/2022

Excellent Service For Our Wedding

We worked with Stylish Events this year for our wedding and we must admit that their service was SUPERB!!! Isha made my wife and I feel very comfortable and confident that our wedding will look amazing. The flowers were all fresh and the tables looked beautiful. They were quickly responsive to our inquiries and were flexible with our work schedules. We recommend anyone to use Stylish Events for any event.
    Ashley H. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and amazing service

Stylish Events was one of the partner vendors of our venue, Fox Hollow and we're so happy that we were led to them! My husband and I didn’t have a clear vision of flowers outside a color palette but Sundeep worked with us to maximize our budget to include the most beautiful bouquets, ceremony décor, table centerpieces, and a chuppah. We were also able to add a mix of real candles throughout which was a beautiful touch. Their team was amazing to work with and managed everything from start to finish - including expediting the delivery of our bouquets day-of to better sync with our timeline. We loved how the full look came together and are still hearing complements about the flowers months later.
    Ro G Married on 03/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I had such a great experience!

I wanted a true floral company to provide the florals for my wedding day. Stylish was recommended by my venue and I am so happy I made the decision to go with them. Communication was great with my account manager Sundeep. She took her time to help me create the vision I was going for. She was very thorough and kind. I was even able to get my beautiful sweetheart area through them. The best part was walking into my reception room reveal. My breath was instantly taken away! I couldn’t believe my eyes. The floral arrangements were even more magical than I could ever imagine. I am still blown away by it til this day. Thank you Stylish for making my wedding dreams come true!
  • illustration stars

21 photos · 07/19/2016
Jeffrey & Rachel
18 photos · 06/30/2016

Events By Khadejah Events By Khadejah Wedding Planners

love love love working with Stylish Events! They are very professional and hands on! They have always fulfilled my brides needs in the most accommodating way possible! Thank You Kashi and Sunny!

765 S. Broadway Hicksville, NY, 11801
Location of (Stylish Events)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding