About NYC Flower Project

Creative Design

We tend to each Bride and their desired style to make each set-up memorable.  Our trendy designs are personalized and eclectic.  No bride is ever the same as the last, so we must be innovative, everyday.  Each bride has a specific dream and we make their visuals come to life through creative floral design.  Whether a classic, romantic, vintage or modern event, we offer one of a kind display each time.

Artisically driven and passionate about design, we love creating and hope to create for you and with you on your special day.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Chuppah Decor (3)
Venue Visit (2)
Single Flowers (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

I had absolutely no vision of what I wanted as far as flowers and Gus sat with me and we put together a Pinterest board with ideas. I gave NYC Flower Project a bit of latitude to determine what would like nice as I figured they were the expert and I didn't have a set idea except I didn't want everything to look rounded off. We settled on a garden style with light and dark colors. When we saw, the sample, it was gorgeous (although the centerpieces looked big). Gus assured us it would work in our space. He couldn't have been more right. On the day of, everything looked beautiful-centerpieces and bouquets. I received so many compliments. I didn't even need other accents in the venue space. The flowers spoke for themselves and were a definite highlight.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I can't say enough good things about Nicole and Gus ! I felt like I was working with friends . Their creative ideas and hard work blew our minds ! We could not have asked for better vendors . They did 3 of our events engagement party , bridal shower and wedding and all 3 were spectacular! Our wedding was beyond stunning and looked like something out of a magazine . They surpassed our expectations tremendously and we can't express our gratitude . Nicole is the sweetest most down to earth person with such amazing ideas and taste and Gus is a flower genius !!!!!! I am so bias but I felt like our flowers were by far the best I've ever seen !!! ?? We would recommend them to anyone who wants their event to be over the top AMAZING!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Liana, 6/3/17, 6 Reviews

6 PROS I KNOW

Events

450 Rogers Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225   See On Map
646-251-7245 (phone)
NYC Flower Project is a wedding Floral Designer from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New Jersey, and Miami. NYC Flower Project is a professional wedding and event floral design company that has been part of the New York wedding industry for three, glorious years. We specialize in putting the beauty and splendor into your wedding day.