450 Rogers Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About NYC Flower Project

NYC Flower Project is an event decor and floral design company located in New York City. The company strives to be innovative with its design, recognizing that every couple is unique. For this reason, NYC Flower Project works with you and learns about your style to tailor the designs to your specific dream. With a combination of classic and trendy aspects, the company will bring your vision to life. They have styled events in the New York area at a variety of venues and would love to collaborate with you to develop a memorable setup for your big day.

Regardless of the theme of your wedding, NYC Flower Project will provide a personalized display. The following services are offered:

• Cleanup
yang00511
img0258

58 Reviews for NYC Flower Project

Ling · Married on 08/18/2018

Gus and Nicole were an amazing team to work with from the beginning of planning to the wedding end! They were easy to get in touch with throughout the process and were always there when I needed them. They even did a complimentary sample of my initial idea for the table arrangements before we signed anything - something I greatly appreciated given other vendors we looked at weren't as accommodating. Speaking of other vendors, NYC Flower Project's price quote was comparatively very reasonable for NYC and a city wedding. They were very transparent about the breakdown of costs from the start, and it put me at ease that I was dealing with straight shooters that wouldn't nickel and dime me with various add-ons and supplements.

I felt I was able to be involved in the vision of the arrangements with expert guidance from Gus, who took me on a walkthrough of the flower district to hand pick the flowers I wanted in my arrangements. Gus and Nicole were very receptive to any changes in the weeks leading up to our big day. The end result was absolute perfection, and the industrial loft space was turned into a modern garden with plenty of candle light and votives complementing the florals. It was pure magic, and I couldn't have asked for more from this team. Highly recommend!!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I had absolutely no vision of what I wanted as far as flowers and Gus sat with me and we put together a Pinterest board with ideas. I gave NYC Flower Project a bit of latitude to determine what would like nice as I figured they were the expert and I didn't have a set idea except I didn't want everything to look rounded off. We settled on a garden style with light and dark colors. When we saw, the sample, it was gorgeous (although the centerpieces looked big). Gus assured us it would work in our space. He couldn't have been more right. On the day of, everything looked beautiful-centerpieces and bouquets. I received so many compliments. I didn't even need other accents in the venue space. The flowers spoke for themselves and were a definite highlight.

NYC Flower Project FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• 450 Rogers Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11225 See on map