NYC Flower Project Reviews

NYC Flower Project 5
  • Terri

Terri · Married on 10/13/2019

Wildflowers in Montauk

Gus and his team were unbelievably accommodating. We hired them later than was ideal after another vendor fell through. Gus wasted no time in learning all about our theme and my favorite flowers. He came up with dozens of incredible ideas to bring our book themed wedding to life as a magical, enchanted Secret Garden. There were wildflowers growing out of typewriters, a cascading waterfall of flowers over the dance floor, and two full trees inside our tent. Every table had a different arrangement and each was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Our chuppah looked amazing. I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful backdrop to my wedding day.

NYC Flower Project 6
    Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Irene

Irene Parlamis · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Floral arrangments

Gus and Nicole were great to work with. I explained what I had in my head in terms of color theme and appearance, Gus made it happened. They went above and beyond to give me what I wanted and envisioned for my wedding. I received tons of compliments on our floral arrangements. It was truly a pleasure to work with them and would recommend them to anyone looking for a compassionate florist for their wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 05/18/2019

Gus and the NYC Flower Project were truly amazing!!!

Gus and the NYC Flower Project were truly amazing!!! My now husband and I were so blown away by their work--as the florals and decor truly created an ambiance and mood at our wedding that was alluring, beautiful and MAGICAL. The scope and beauty of their work was truly fairytale--and everything from the baby's breath clouds to the hanging garden they created, from the high and low dinner arrangements to the bridesmaids bouquets--every piece of their work was beyond our wildest imagination of how gorgeous our wedding could be. Love them so much and would strongly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Niki · Married on 04/13/2019

Our wedding was beautiful!

My mom handled the flowers so I only saw the final product but it was beautiful. It was a wonderful mix of colors and flowers. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Cristen

Cristen Latzoni · Married on 12/15/2018

Gorgeous florals

Gus, Nicole, and the NYC flower Project team were amazing. They got the job done flawlessly. Based on the photos and samples they made for us throughout the process, I knew the flowers would be amazing, but they came out even better than expected on the day of the wedding! Gus took my vision to the next level. Not only did the flowers come out stunning, but Gus and Nicole were very honest and practical -- I never felt up-charged or up-sold. I would highly recommend them!

NYC Flower Project 7
    NYC Flower Project 8
    NYC Flower Project 9
    Sent on 12/26/2018

Ling · Married on 08/18/2018

Gus and Nicole were an amazing team to work with from the beginning of planning to the wedding end! They were easy to get in touch with throughout the process and were always there when I needed them. They even did a complimentary sample of my initial idea for the table arrangements before we signed anything - something I greatly appreciated given other vendors we looked at weren't as accommodating. Speaking of other vendors, NYC Flower Project's price quote was comparatively very reasonable for NYC and a city wedding. They were very transparent about the breakdown of costs from the start, and it put me at ease that I was dealing with straight shooters that wouldn't nickel and dime me with various add-ons and supplements.

I felt I was able to be involved in the vision of the arrangements with expert guidance from Gus, who took me on a walkthrough of the flower district to hand pick the flowers I wanted in my arrangements. Gus and Nicole were very receptive to any changes in the weeks leading up to our big day. The end result was absolute perfection, and the industrial loft space was turned into a modern garden with plenty of candle light and votives complementing the florals. It was pure magic, and I couldn't have asked for more from this team. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

I had absolutely no vision of what I wanted as far as flowers and Gus sat with me and we put together a Pinterest board with ideas. I gave NYC Flower Project a bit of latitude to determine what would like nice as I figured they were the expert and I didn't have a set idea except I didn't want everything to look rounded off. We settled on a garden style with light and dark colors. When we saw, the sample, it was gorgeous (although the centerpieces looked big). Gus assured us it would work in our space. He couldn't have been more right. On the day of, everything looked beautiful-centerpieces and bouquets. I received so many compliments. I didn't even need other accents in the venue space. The flowers spoke for themselves and were a definite highlight.

Sent on 12/01/2017

Liana · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Nicole and Gus ! I felt like I was working with friends . Their creative ideas and hard work blew our minds ! We could not have asked for better vendors . They did 3 of our events engagement party , bridal shower and wedding and all 3 were spectacular! Our wedding was beyond stunning and looked like something out of a magazine . They surpassed our expectations tremendously and we can't express our gratitude . Nicole is the sweetest most down to earth person with such amazing ideas and taste and Gus is a flower genius !!!!!! I am so bias but I felt like our flowers were by far the best I've ever seen !!! ?? We would recommend them to anyone who wants their event to be over the top AMAZING!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Sharde · Married on 03/24/2017

Guss and Nicole are creative geniuses! We absolutely loved working with them because they have a chill yet professional vibe that truly kept us calm throughout this process. We spent months going over the design then a month or so before our wedding Guss created a sample/ mock table for us and I knew the wedding day flowers would be truly beautiful. They were flexible on the price and included candles and bud vases with the flowers. I didn't have to go out and buy those extra things. They included them with the total cost of flowers. That was so helpful! At one point Guss thought he didn't understand our vision and asked us to come in just to make sure he got it right. Then on the day of the wedding Nicole and Guss created the most beautiful flowers for the reception and the ceremony. I would totally recommend NYC Flower Project for a wedding or any event..OR personal floral design in your home! They were a joy to work with!

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/25/2016

Nicole and Gus are very easy to work with! They help with ideas and really made our wedding day beautiful! I'd use them again for sure!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/09/2016

After going to three different florists who either weren't in my price range or didn't capture my thought process, my wedding planner suggested NYC Flower Project. Upon arriving to NYC Flower Project they had this gorgeous mock up (for which I didn't have to pay an additional fee) that just nailed my vision. I was beyond excited for what they created and even more excited when I walked into the venue and saw the beauty they've created. I had a naked caked which they beautifully decorated with flowers, they made adorable flower crowns for my flower girls and provided the sign for my sign holder. I went over my original budget for flowers but it was worthwhile. Additionally, Nicole and Gus (whom are business partners) had such a chill personality which was a bonus.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Caroline · Married on 08/13/2016

We used NYC Flower Project for our August 2016 wedding, and were thrilled with their work! We met to discuss the look we were going for, and they executed perfectly, providing tall candelabras for centerpieces and beautiful flower arrangements for the reception and wedding party. They were very responsive and flexible when we had to make a few small changes to our order in the final week. It was amazing walking into the reception room and seeing exactly what we had envisioned (all for a very reasonable price) - highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Candace · Married on 08/06/2016

NYC Flower Project did all of the flowers and décor for our August 6, 2016 wedding. From the moment we first met with them we knew they would be the perfect vendor. Gus and Nicole are truly artists who love what they do. They are involved in every aspect of the planning and partnered with our venue to create a truly stunning look for our wedding. We had the chance to meet with them, share our ideas and photos and they really listened and understood the look we were going for. I even had a request for my bouquet to be a little unique as I didn’t like chunky stems and they more than accommodated me! We wanted an “English Garden” look and they more than delivered. They worked with us on selecting the appropriate vases that would work with the venue and our overall theme. The sample they did for us was stunning – and they were upfront about the timing of the sample and what may be available on our wedding day as you have to take seasonality into effect. The day of our wedding it was humid and on an off rain, so we ended up doing the ceremony indoors rather than outside. Gus and Nicole not only created the most gorgeous, breathtaking altar for us but stayed through the ceremony to help turn the room back over for the reception later. Gus even found us during cocktail hour and offered to decorate the wedding cake with flowers! They took the time to put the bouquets back in water after an early picture session and the care they showed throughout the evening was truly what set them apart as a vendor. I will certainly be using them for future events and cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • LLB

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2016

I just used NYC Flower Project for my wedding and am so thankful we went with them! Gus and Nicole were a pleasure to work with from day one and took all the stress out of It. They were also very willing to work within our budget. Our centerpieces were stunning and Gus made me the most beautiful bouquet. And our chuppah was absolutely amazing! I couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend them to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Deisy · Married on 11/25/2015

The centerpieces & bouquets came out perfect! NYC Flower Project was able to take my dream and vision and make it a reality. They were even able to accommodate last minute ideas that I came up with weeks before the wedding and they got my favorite flowers that other vendors said my chances of getting were slim to none. Will definitely use this vendor for future events and recommend to others.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Gretchen · Married on 11/12/2015

Gus and Nicole delivered exceptional floral arrangements for my wedding. They simply asked me what type of flowers I envisioned and not to worry about cost. It was definitely a good decision to pick them! NYC Flower Project brought my vision to life and most importantly, worked with my budget!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Sherry · Married on 09/17/2015

Gus and Nicole are Fabulous!~ They do wonderful work!

Sent on 04/30/2015

Ekaterina · Married on 08/23/2015

We ve heard about NYC Flower project through Dyker Beach were we had our wedding.
    It was a pleasure to plan our flower decor with Gus and Nicole. They live what they do and deliver it the best. Our centerpieces came exactly how i pictured it and chuppa was absolutely beautiful! They used birch wood with Orchids and greenery to decorate it. Couldnt be done better.
    If you will tell them what you want and expect they will work with your budget.
    Thank you Gus and Nicole for your wonderful work !!!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Josephine · Married on 07/11/2015

I wanted philanopsis orchids and I would not settle or change my mind. I shopped around for a florist for 2 years! NYC Flower Project did everything I wanted and their price was reasonable considering the type of flower I wanted which was very rare and expensive. I am so glad I did not budge on my vision because the ballroom was breathtaking and just took my venue to another level! Nicole and Gus were a pleasure to work with and I will work with them again. They directed me and gave me advice and had innovative ideas on how to create these centerpieces that were just over the top. Thanks again for the memorable experience!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Linda · Married on 02/08/2015

Working with Nicole and gus made my life much easier they give you the best advise to have your wedding of your dreams
    thanks you nyc flower project

Linda and eli Zikry

Sent on 02/13/2015

Linda · event on: 02/06/2015

Thank you gus and Nicole for fixing 12 flower arrangement with in less then 48 hours they were beautiful

Sent on 02/13/2015

Really enjoyed working with Gus and Nicole at NYC Flower Project.

We had an unorthodox vision for our ceremony and reception decor, and Gus got it right away, from our first phone conversation. We later got to visit the flower market with him, and meet Nicole at their studio, and the concept was fleshed out to become more than I had imagined.

I gave Gus some budget flexibility, and he came back at the low end of it... a plus for any bride.

NYC Flower Project was recommended to us by the venue, and we found it really helpful that they were familiar with the space and its constraints, but also helped us get the most out of the venue by suggesting things they had seen them do for other couples in the past. This really worked to our advantage.

Sent on 04/27/2015
  • I

Irmak · Married on 01/03/2015

I had the best experience ever with Nicole and Gus of NYC Flower Project! They made my vision come to reality! My wedding was exactly what I had hoped and more! I couldn't be happier!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Gus and Nicole were amazing.... creatively, professionally and personally. I would work with them on any event i plan! They know their florals and have creative vision.
    With over 15 years working in events, i highly, highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/04/2014

Ashley Rylee · Married on 11/01/2014

For our LOVE SUMMIT we wanted someone who understood our vision of our matrimonial event. With the NYC Flower Project you don't just get florist you get VISIONARIES who are artist and passionate in their field. I didn't know what to expect when i was looking for a florist. But just by giving the theme of our wedding Gus and Nicole were able to turn that into more than we could have imagined. When you're planning a wedding every little detail counts and they took on their job with the same critical eye as we woould have. They single handedly created the atmosphere i was striving for. Im so thankful for all the effort and love they put into their work. The dedication and passion they have is priceless. They were not only professional but they were considerate and inspiring. If you want someone who knows how to make your dreams come true the only right choice is The NYC Flower Project

Sent on 11/14/2014